It's literally like he's the king of youtube and literally everyone ran to his help. What is happen Sup Forums

It's literally like he's the king of youtube and literally everyone ran to his help. What is happen Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
polygon.com/2017/2/17/14637642/pewdiepie-south-park-anti-semitic-jokes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a rich fucking white nigger. But I hate old media more so.. yeah, I choose pew.

He is nice

Same

I mean it's not like he has a lambo or does anything ridiculous with his money. Any other youtuber probably spends just as much as him.

The fact is that he's right and the retarded media is just attacking him to get some of his success. People ran to his help because he fucking deserves the help.

It's been a while ANONs showed their true might. Is there a possiblity for an operation: Fake news?

>thinking raids happen anymore

Pretty sure the media is already spreading fake news.

Modern day Printing Press/League Wars has arrived and the old estate is buttmad.

yeah your right user. To bad raiding was the last true bastion of awesomeness here.

he's popular so they run for him if he wasn't like shoenice who no one cares about no one would give a shit

also shoenice made anti semetic tweets but nothing happened lol

Shoenices is not fucking nr1

something happened with trump.

if you said literally one more time we all might think you were serious

they stick up for him because he did nothing wrong and media is attacking him, the fact he is well known makes him a bigger target.

Regardless if you like him or his content or not, the blatant misrepresentation of his actions in his videos by the media is just another example of how the classic media outlets are just desperate for anything that generates income and their lack of understanding of new media and the internet in general and in doing so are getting even more out of touch with younger generations (and I don't mean just kids and teenagers).

But it's all cool in my book they are no longer relevant anyway so fuck 'em.

>nothing wrong

He picked the lowest-hanging shock-comedy fruit (lol death to the Jooz guys amirite XD)

People got sick of the media doing hitpieces on people and pushing political narratives.

I thought he was an annoying prick before all of this. Got a slight chub when I heard he was losing sponsors.

>Subscribe to Keemstar

What WSJ did is the sole reason why trump came to power. I don't give a flying fuck about pewds.. but this shit clearly shows again how fucking retarded media is.

Yet even you realise it's comedy and thus you know who's side to pick, only if you're a degenerate piece of shit would you still side with the media on this one.

YRYR Niggers!

LONG LIVE THE PEW

People are making a good living from youtube with a few 100k or fewer views, he still rakes in truckloads of money regardless, and there are plenty of other sponsors who'd gladly use his enormous influence and audience. He isnt going to sleep any less over this.

>+808,510 subs in the last 30 days
>+321,064 subs since Sunday
Oh man PewDiePie is crashing and burning guys. (((WSJ))) sure showed him and all of youtube.

I thinnk people's disdain for the media outweighs their dislike for PewDiePie. I think that sentiment resonates with all us PewDiePie haters. I even subscribed to him despite my dislike of his content just to tell the status quo to go fuck themselves.

Though, even as a hater, it's quite heartening to see his fans not only stick by his side, but grow in number. Usually wwith hit pieces like this you see a mass exodus, but his fans knew him better than what the media gave him credit for so they doubled down on their support. I really love that. Gives me hope that the media is on their way out.

With all the hooplah over Donald Trump calling the media out for being fake, now was NOT the time to pull a stunt like this.

I regret clicking on this

I'm out of the loop, what is the media saying about him?

You mean, I hope, that you hope the current media-system, controlled by corporate interests and advertising, rather than actual news, is on its way out. If we take you literally, you'd be saying you hope that there will soon be on tv, news, movies, music, etc....If you want a democracy, you have to have some kind of journalism or else its just divide and conquer and we're just slaves but we don't know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
Skip to a minute if you want him to not read that first bit on screen.

We should contact all advertisers for the WSJ and see if we can devalue it to the point where he can just buy it and fire them all

When one talks of "the media" theyre alluding to the big names in the industry. CNN, MSNBC, WSJ, Fox News, all those mega corporations that have become household names, are the media. I certainly am not talking about up and comers like Brietbart, RT, or The Rebel. They aren't really considered "the media" yet. They are still considered by those mega corporate news outlets as "fake news" they're still in that primal stage of proving themselves.

The Wall Street Journal, one of the most established and prestigious names in journalism, thought it would be a good idea to frame him in the image of a nazi supporter by using a bunch of out of context clips. I still can;t believe that this is the level the WSJ has succumbed to. It really is mindboggling. I thought Trump was being an idiot when he went on and on about fake news but holy shit I didn't expect this level of absurdity.

I'd take an e-celeb who screams at his camera for views over the msm any day.

Felix has gathered a bigger audience in a few years than WSJ has in over a 120 years.
Not to mention that the majority of readers are old rich geezers in their late fifties who spend half their time playing golf. As if are upto date about youtube and whatnot, WSJ just completely ignores their audience to get attention.

He just sucks at telling jokes and cant get the irony down.

polygon.com/2017/2/17/14637642/pewdiepie-south-park-anti-semitic-jokes

what the fuck is a death to jews sign?

They all hope to get some of his viewers. This isn't complicated, OP.

This will Sup Forums forgotten about in 2 weeks.
Also, check em

He is the king of Youtube. Look at his views and his subs, it goes without saying he is the king of Youtube. He is the king of Sup Forums too.

Everyone ran to his help because he is a nice genuine and funny guy who got attacked by the media. You can be butthurt and negative all you want about pewds but everyone else knows that pewds is the best.

>brofist intensifies

honestly this.

well I cant find the original videos so why are we even talking about this shit?

Fuck yeah

It's Sup Forums. What the fuck else are you going to talk about?

Not like a hand signal, a literal sign that said "Death to jews"

You hate successful white people?
LOL why you so jelly?

Memes are closer to statements than they are to jokes.

The guy may not be a full blown 1488er, but he clearly doesn't give as much credit to the whole "muh six trillion" bullshit as you might want to believe.

What got him in hot waters isn't the imagery in and on itself, it's the fact that he's doesn't take the subject as seriously as (((they))) would want.

don't give a fucking shit about this guy or what happened to him, i'm not 14.
/sage

>PewDiePie for 27 Club
It's-a gonna happen.

Yeah... That all changed when the mods became nigger cucks who hate fun

you mean they became the fbi

Oh shi-

15?

Because even the people who don't like his content can see it's a blatant smear job. Sorry user, I don't like his shit, but to think that's justified, or even okay, for a federal funded news outlet to cherrypick and blatantly lie just to ruin someone's livelihood, is fucking asinine.

If you really believe the most recent drama involving pewdiepie has anything to do with pewdiepie himself, you are not paying much attention.

no its malicious.

Its not so much about taking viewers (since kids on YT aren't going to CNN/Fox or WSJ anytime soon) but categorizing youtube celebrities as a 'bad influence' (Nazi being the worst thing you can be painted as to a Gen X/Y). If you watch any of his videos, you understand Pewdiepie's side but Mainstream media is shocking those who follow to traditional media outlets against the wave of new-age internet celebrities, and the strength that these individual people have. Imagine millions of subscribers who follow individuals that were actually NAZIS. With alternate media outlets like youtube and reddit, people don't need a large organizations to breakdown what is going on so maybe they realize that their influence will slowly fade like radio news stations did. By invalidating/ de-legitimizing Pewdiepie, generations who relied on traditional media could be jaded towards Youtube celebrities who have a "personal agenda to corrupt the youth!!!"

It is all about power and influence.

People are getting redpilled on fake news, it started with Sup Forums and Trump, now it's even reaching normies who've watched Pewd.

With Jews, you lose.

they are scared as shit right now. you should see how they act in press conferences with trump. fucking beutiful. they all look like scared little children.

Throw the JewTube down the well
so my country can be free.
–Borat

A literal nobody could be shat on and I would still care, because no one deserves to be shat on without reason

Hes being torn down for literally nothing, Id want others to care if that happened to me and the only way we can get people to care for others in general is by showing care ourselves

"First they came for the Jews..."

That isnt "wrong" though
And he isnt being shit on for his shitty comedy, hes being put forth as a massive racist Nazi which is untrue

This is more about my dislike of the media lying and twisting things than it is about my like of pewdiepie, Ive never watched him till this shit blew up

Soon enough we won't be allowed to talk about (((them)))

>blaming the left for something the WSJ did

>implying the left hasn't coopted most of the MSM

And even then is not all of the left but the pro-market left that uses race baiting bullshit to cover up the increasingly serious problem of class divisions

It wasn't just the WSJ who piled on.. They were just among the first

But this only happened because the American right loves Jews/Israel so much.