You have 10 SECONDS to justify why you still eat meat

You have 10 SECONDS to justify why you still eat meat.

5 .. 4....3...2.....1.....OP IS A FAGGOT

It taste good

>High protein
>Complete protein
>Taste good
>Cheap
>Fuck animals

she looks like Miranda Cosgrove

Because it tastes awesome and it's good for me and that it pisses vegans off is an added bonus. Just about to make myself a nice BLT. Mmmm Bacon.

Animals are fucking delicious!!

Because it's fucking delicious and nutritious, I'm also a carnivore so it's just in my nature.

God put delicious animals on Earth for us to eat, faggot.

Because I like it.

Good idea. That's what I'm gonna have to. With a side of bacon

Tastes better than tofu

because we're animals and it's natural to do so you cuck

Because I'm not mistakenly under the impression that Animals have more of a right to live than plants just because they move. Something must die so that I can live, that's the cruel nature of reality.

Tastes pretty good

Side of bacon. Didn't even think of that. Was about to go to the store to get chips for a side but too tired and lazy.

Because rib eye steaks are delicious!!

/thread

My teeth were evolved to do so

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA!!!!!

Because there are still so many species I haven't tried yet. Not to mention that meat high you get after eating raw or very rare meat. And then there's the whole "how many living things can I consume in a single sitting?" game - my personal best is 13 (and that doesn't include something like eating a hotdog because that's cheating - you have to be able to ID each one): my personal best is 13 but I'm sure I can do better.

Tastes good.

cuz I'm not a pussy

you could put irrefutable proof that a vegan diet is healthier in front of me and id still tell you to fuck off because...
>tastes good
>fuck animals. they would eat us if they could
>cheap
>I'm gonna die from x y or z far before the ramifications of eating meat kill me

Because humans are omnivores

protein + taste

i'm not a fag

My father was gored by a dairy cow. I vowed my revenge.

kek.

High Calorie, High Density, High Protein food Good Source for Essential Fats.

Because it's been scientifically proven that without meat in our diet our brains wouldn't have grown so large thereby allowing a bunch of smelly weak ass apes to climb to the top of the food chain and become apex predators while simultaneously start the beginning of civilization thereby producing OP as a faggot who's trying relegate us back to a bunch of dirty weak ass monkeys

because being an omnivore is an evolutional advantage i want to preserve for myself and my children

Because I'm not a sjw vegan crossfitting yoga faggot

Because we are the top of the food chain, who gives a shit about animals.

Shits fucking tasty
(;

I just killed a deer do you want me to just let all that meat spoil?

there are starving kids in africa you know you horrible bastard

Taste good and not a phagit

>Because it's been scientifically proven that without meat in our diet our brains wouldn't have grown so large

this is false, more scientists believe cooked starches had a larger role in human brain evolution

>proven
they're both theories you fucking idiot

This. Plants feel pain too, and are alive and grow better when nurtured. lets not delude ourselves.

do you know the difference between a theory and a hypothesis?

gravity is a theory

Because diabetes

I eat meat because it keeps me alive and I can't afford all that organic vegan whole foods superfood garbage.

you should test your theory with yourself from a tall building. Tell me after if your theory was wrong.

Wrong pumpkin boy, just so wrong, starches are sugar, not protein, soy protein compared to beef protein, beef protein is close in build to brain protein which means that there is less work needed to turn it into protein our bodies can use. Look at your teeth, and your digestive system, both are made for an omnivorous diet, NOT a strict vegetarian diet. I mean hell, why should anyone listen to you? Brains and muscles are built from protein blocks, not sugar blocks.
>2017 and not being a meat eater

Its fucking good

BECAUSE ITS DELICIOUS