Imagine you are in charge of filming a snuff film and this is the girl who will be killed in it...

Imagine you are in charge of filming a snuff film and this is the girl who will be killed in it. She has volunteered to be killed off and has been looking forward to this for a while now. What do you have her do? How do you have her killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUSjOTFoqPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brutally gang-raped to death by a horde of insatiable negros.

topkek

I'd have her sit at the edge of the bed looking directly into the camera where she will address the fact that she is going to be killed within the next 20 minutes purely for the sake of sexual pleasure. Then she will be vigorously fucked while a bungee cord wrapped around her neck is slowly tightened. This will very slowly cut off her blood flow to the brain and suffocate her.

I would set up a scene where the retarded bitch is at an anti-Trump rally. Than I'd have 2 or 3 Trump supporters come by and bash the retards head in.

Slice her thigh deep enough to severe the femoral artery, while hanging her upside-down by her legs. Once the blood has drained, you have a slightly used body you can still fuck with minimal mutilation. Plus makes for a no mess cleanup afterwards.

Nice

i would have her sit on a bed. then shoot her in the face mid speech about how she's cool with being killed

Kek

Freeze her in a pool of liqued nitrogen, then thaw her out

Wouldnt that like melt her eyes or some shit?

I remember you faggot.
You're the guy who kept asking how to convince this girl to voluntarily get eaten by a snake right?

Bump

12 gauge up the ass

i think you need to take a break bro, like for srs

I would have her age like the rest of us to a slow and miserable death. Seems like the coldest thing I can do.

Bump

Im gunna check that

Supposedly they would. Wouldnt be just like fucking rotted meat though since her entire insude body would be melted?

Checked

Haver her explain why she wants to due in a snuff film while digging her own grave. Once shes finished have her strip naked and lie down in it, facing up. When she gives the signal the hole is filled tho top with boiling tar and then tons of weight is stacked on top to compress the tar and her as much as possible. Once its hardened the weights are removed and the block of tar is dug up and chiseled out to reveled her possibly petrified (or fossilized) corpse.

*die

I dont think thats how that works

Tell her she's beautiful the way she is, and not to go through with it; she ignores me and the doctor botches her lazy eye surgery... that's an amazing story

Wasn't she a blond?

She is pretty cute tbh

Dwaaa

I just have her record herself commiting suicide, live online. Like maybe hanging herself from some tree in...oh fuck, let's make it Georgia. But come on. Nothing like that could ever happen. Jeez.

Aaaaahhhhh

Have her shoved into a massive microwave and leave her their until she pops

Get her pregnant with a rhino hybrid sperm and the horn will tear out of her as the baby is born

Checkem

Little sci-fi

NYPA write your own masturbation fantasies
nobody cares about the meatsack u want to fuck

Little late for that?

Bump

Dont die

Lurkers?

Well being a rabid foot fetishist I have her chained naked via her wrists and ankles down the the bottom of a drained abandoned swimming pool someplace. Then send in about 20 or so naked girls to trample her to hamburger using their stomping feet.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUSjOTFoqPQ

id bash her head into a wall with my bare hands because god damn i want to do that to a girl

Why?

because thats what i see myself doing in my head sometimes

m8 stay away from girls

probably should. if you see it on the news at some point in the future you know what happened. i'd put the odds of me actually doing it at 1000:1 though

Truss hands and feet together behind her, slip a noose around her neck, and let her dangle from the ceiling. Then, eat her out until she's done squirming.

Whats a truss?

Would you do it yourself if she volunteered OP?

It's a made up word used to trick students.

Not OP, but if there were no repercussions then why not?

This

Yes

Attempt to assult Trump with fake paper gun at upcoming rally.

I know what u mean ;)

First, I find some rabid rodents. Mice, possums, raccons, doesn't matter. Starve them for a bit, throw them in a bag and give a good shake, but not before fondling them, only to stop right before climax. This will leave them good and frustrated. Next, go to open mic night at a seedy comedy club, have her go up on stage, take PCP and one by one, shove each and every horny, pissed off rodent up her snatch. I'll tell everybody it's an interpretive dance piece about gay wrestlers at auschwitz.

Give her a Starbucks double venti frappamocha but don't tell her it's poisoned. She won't be able to resist.