Alright /b, hoping to find someone with similar experiences or advise

Alright /b, hoping to find someone with similar experiences or advise.

24 male here, not a virgin but nothing to brag about either.

The thing is I'm in love with this girl. She isn't really that hot, but still she is the one I keep fapping to, and constantly want to be around her. I guess she is the first woman I ever felt about this way, and the feelings started about 2 years ago.

Now the thing is she doesn't like me, in the beginning I thought she showed some affection to me, but as soon as I showed affection back she made a complete 180 and lost al interest in me.

She no longer wanted to sit next to me or spend time with me and even bluntly called me ugly a couple of times.

I had a hard time cooping with this, but I forced myself to start ignoring her, keep her out of my head, keep reminding myself of all her shitty things and slowly I started to get a grip on myself and move on with my life. I wish I could just erase her out of my life but because of circumstances I'm forced to see this girl a couple times a month.

Here's the thing tho, after ignoring her for a couple of weeks she starts doing the same thing again. Today she sat next to me, slightly against me. After a while she started slowly stroking my leg with her feet for over 15 minutes or so. All the while my mind keeps racing, dealing with those suppressed feelings again. I am afraid to respond to this behavior because I'm afraid she does the same thing again, then again there is seriously nothing else I would like more in this world to just be with her, but that's also the reason I'm so afraid to get turned down again.

Help me out /b, does this girl like me or not? Why does she do this? Maybe any femanons here that know why she does it? Any help/advice seriously appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's got a pic of this girl's face?

I've been looking at that perfect vagina for far too long without knowing what her face looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
hope this will clear things up

take it elsewhere you stupid fuck. this is not your therapy session.

Sorry dude. Attention whore. That's just my opinion though

>that perfect vagina
we have different standards user.

Ask her out, problem solved you fucking bitch faggot

Long story short. No matter how you feel inside. On the outside keep ignoring her and keep not giving a fuck. You will get everything you want. Simple. If you can, even talk with other girls in front of her.

didn't clear things up, did make me laugh, its something eh

hey hey hey now
these are both god tier vaginas
both are innies
one just has slightly larger labia minora, but they arent large and floppy, just perfectly peeking out from the larger labia.
i think if i met both women id tie them up and lick their pussies for at least 4 years straight, surviving off their juices.

Ask her if she is into rape fantasies. If she says "no!" Then you know it's game on. Sneak over to her place in the middle of the night and live out her fantasy with her.

That's my opinion as well. Bitch just wants to be chased.

I think she knows what you feel and realizes that you're finally moving on. In my head she wants your attention without giving you anything back. Best thing to do is improve yourself and honestly forget about her she clearly doesn't respect you enough to cut any strings. The more you ignore her and the more you make yourself better the more she will like you

Tldr: op is a full on betafucktard. Skip to the end and either man up, or eat a bullet.

I guess I can do this, but when is the time to do show interest back? don't wanna mis the boat acting I don't give a damn. You have any experience with this?

Oh the awkward neckbeards run deep in this pool... all the advice, none is to just grow the fuck up.

Like the other posters said, she is an attention whore. The way you typed the story it seems to me you already realize this.

You ignore, she comes to you.
You pay attention, she turns away.

And fuck man, she called you ugly.

My advice is mixed. If you gave feelings for her you need to remove her from your life completely. Do not see her, talk to her, or let her fucking near you. It'll take time but you can get over it.

On the otherhand, if you don't care - then do what the other poster said and ignore ignore ignore. With a touch of assholery from you. She will give you whatever she needs to get that attention. Then fuck her brutally and post nudes. That dumb cunt.

If it was me - I'd disappear from her life.

Every guy that has experience with women has experience with this. If you keep your distance, and she just tries to get closer, then you begrudgingly give her your attention. If she pulls back as soon as you show even the slightest bit of Interest then fuck her, move on dude. You have to be prepared to walk away at any time and mean it

Sounds legit I guess, also yes i'm a betafucktard, the reason why i'm asking advice in the first place.

I'm gonna be honest /bros, didn't think I would get some actual helpful advice here. But you guys did make me feel better tonight. you guys are awesome.

Glad some of us could help. Like said above, any guy who has interacted with a girl has experienced this. Hurts when you genuinely care for them.

It's better to not waste your time. You are young and will absolutely meet someone else that isn't compensating for personal deficiencies like this girl.

Stay strong and make yourself better.