Good evening, Anonymous! I'm not feeling my best tonight, so please be patient with me

Good evening, Anonymous! I'm not feeling my best tonight, so please be patient with me.

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1WSN4nuX02T
vocaroo.com/i/s0OFLyaTeyeq
strawpoll.me/12361967
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're late, honey. everything okay?

hello remiu, i am here before i got the steam notification, so, thats a first

Not like i was waiting for your thread or anything

Hello ReiRei!

#OmegaTime begins after two shite days.

>Inb4 a certain someone doesn't look

vocaroo.com/i/s1WSN4nuX02T
-Koi

Hello everyone

Feel better soon, Reimu-chan!

NICO NICO KILL ME

nice

-Nico

Still too many.

Hey hun, how can we talk so we set a day to drink together?

im here this time ya cheeky cunt

Will I be able to find love soon?

Mm, everything is ambivalent at best. Let's not talk about that though. Let's just try and enjoy our night, huh? Sorry for being late!

Well, here it is.

How are things reimu?

-phi

Lovely. Honey. If you adopt the pet names "sweetie" and "dear", you and I will be like twins

vocaroo.com/i/s0OFLyaTeyeq
-Koi

Hark, this thread has been blessed by a look!

Ayyyy, sup Rabbit!

i think the name your thinking of is eddie, not sure, never watched the show as a kid

In order to find love you have to go look out for it, loves comes for those who wait, but not for those who wait too long.
Try dating apps or go clubbing.
Hopefully you'll find a nice gal/lad.

once I have alcohol again.

no worries at all

I would like to request a reading.

There's a person I know who I have issues with. I want to know how their life is going.

One great day, one melancholy and bothersome one. C'est la vie.

Why would I have a gut feeling that it will work out with a girl, even if all seems to be going against it?

One of the things that really goes against it working out is her reluctance to get together. Either is "busy" and says we should, or just out right doesn't respond...

But then there's the extremely long text conversations (6-8 hrs+)

Or instances like these

I was walking, and she was sitting on the edge of a tree planter talking to someone on the phone. (Probably her sister, she does that quite a bit) I then sorta scratched my nose, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her kinda begin to smile. I don't know if it was from the call or if it was because of me

Another time I sorta turned my head randomly and saw her standing right there waiting for class, and it seemed like our eyes just sorta met and held for a few seconds.

Not like i can stop you from making a thread, you are way taller than me after all

A what, a bullying? A thread? ;_;

Fortune please?

Aleksandr

What are these sorts of threads about?

My name is Ze.

ayy, got dubs, can i have a general reading

hello nep, how are you?

Anyway we can help?

-phi

its what ever you feel out dosnt rly bother me
yeh kinda right i just post reaction images from the show , not a real avatar perse

>Aleksandr has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Red", "13".

What went wrong Reimu?

Anyway, what's up everybody else, please fill me in on anything cool going on.

-Al

I just saw you in /adv/

Maybe she has a boyfriend already while being interested in you
Maybe she has her own personal problem you and I can only guess at

Maybe straight up ask her about it

Is my dick going to be the biggest in the world

t-thank you, but still I'd prefer to find love and not just hook up ):

So bland. Meh.

Ravioli ravioli, give me the fortunoli

Well my painting is done if anyone is interested in taking a look.

Don't trust your guts, trust your brains, although even that one is tricking you because you want the happy ending, think about it, when you talk on the phone, you're focused on the conversation, not on your surroundings.
Second, she says she is busy and all, trust me, no one is really THAT busy, she is just using excuses.
Don't trust your gut, try to look for another interest or you're likely to get hurt.

Weird. But cool.
how it be, gurl
There's Ed, Edd and Eddy, dear.
Wowzer, that fond of me?
Yes.
Silly.

That's dreadful. Let's see if we can find the problem, Reimu.
strawpoll.me/12361967
strawpoll.me/12361967
strawpoll.me/12361967

As far as I know she is single and hasn't been in a relationship.

Maybe she has her own issues with me, but what could they be really? Gossip from a 3rd party? Just generally being unsure about me?

I guess I could always ask, but still am afraid of losing her as a friend. As well she seems to be a positive force on me.

>Ace of Cups
>Ten of Wands
It looks like life is going pretty well for them. They have an abundance of joy, well-being, and nourishment. They are rising to the challenge of their lives and reaping the rewards.

>Page of Wands (Reversed)
However, they are being gullible in some sense. Gossip and instability threatens their success.
This again, huh?

You want it to work out, Anonymous. Our brains are good at reading the kind of context we want to see, but it might not always be there.

It's possible that she enjoys your conversations via text but doesn't have any interest in being anything more or moving things into the real world.

Thank you, I appreciate it!

Specify that, take it easy on the dates and if they seem to not be working, just tell them and jump to the next date. Dummy.
I still don't have any way of contacting you :,^(
Nerd.
Hello.

Who knows, maybe she has anxiety or maybe shes a dickgirl.

If you dont eventually move the relationship forward youll be too fixated on her to find love or notice other girls who would actually show an interest in you - youre giving yourself tunnel vision

Probably. But I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was that busy given her class load and several jobs

Its just that people seem to be split on if I should follow my gut, or listen to logic.

No bullying unless you do it the way Reimu does it

NICO NICO NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~

Oh hai Moonrabbit

Hi Nepnep

I want to sex this bartender.

Why are you so mean?

I'm fond of all you nerds

Excuse my lateness. Reporting for duty, ma'am.

Being happy, that's all. It's not really something I'm comfortable talking about, so it's my own burden to bear.

Don't worry about it. I'll be okay.

Oh, I was starting to think you'd never return.

but you cant

I definitely think she has anxiety, makes sense given all I know about her.

And honestly, I could give two shots if she was a trap.

At least I'm not fixated too much. I'll still notice if a girl seems interested in me and what not

Does anyone need me?

im a silly person

hum seem Yorha is missing tonight how sad

hey Reimu you know whats with Alice ?
she busy this days or something ?

Am I needed by anyone?

glad to see your finally here, do you want some tea?

Remember then. Everything comes in cycles. Right now its just night. As long as you can tell night from day everything will be ok.

I guess that could be true. But I honestly saw her acting like this before I was interested in her. So, I don't know too much about what the deal is here.

was just saying your missing
and you come in with a dubs

Does anyone truly need me?

Alright, well, if you ever feel down, we're always here for you.

Hey 2B, good to see you're here. I got you some dubs.

-Al

Am I truly needed by anyone?

I guess I will give the dubs to for the tarot reading.

How does Reimu do it, hmm?
My god, it's been a while.
How ya doin, ya lewd, you?
I love you too. I'll take as many lewdy skirt shots as you can throw~ I'll even exchange you.
500 laps!
And then she just showed up. Hehehe.

>challenge
What challenge? She's getting everything from her sugar daddy.

That could also explain the second part as well. It seems it's in the process of falling apart.

-Nico

Pretty good except for the insane weather right now. Raining hard as fuck, winds up to 50 mph, worst storm in 20 years they say. I had to try and stop by the hardware store and grab some $8 weather stripping and hope it fixed my cars leaking issue.

Is my continued personhood actually needed by anyone?

Understood.

-phi

No one is THAT busy. She has time for your "extremely long text chats" but not to go out? Use your logic, your gut is a liar.
Hello.
I'm hardening you for the real world, dork.
Lets talk tonight.
If you are useful, yes, if not, become useful and people will learn to apreciate having you around.

Oh hey phi, what's up?

-Al

>Oh, I was starting to think you'd never return.
You must be pretty disappointed.
Holy shit, why is this rabbit talking?
Someone get the tranq

I feel like everyone knows each other here already, and because of this, I should not be here

But damn it Im hoping for gets

YoRHa Unit No. 2 Type B present and accounted for. There are no days off.

I'm good quetz, thank you for offering. I had just made a fresh pot of coffee.

Thanks, Al. Christ...

Not in this rain. Maybe on Sunday.

Donating dubs

Hey, you know. I don't know why the cards said that, but putting out enough hot action to keep a sugar daddy around is probably hard work in its own way.

Is my continued personhood necessitated by another truly needing me to continue?

I'm not telling Reimu is scary if she founds out i tell someone she might get mad

What do the cards say about my chances with the girl I'm interested in? Will she ever love me?

I want to and will one day.
Why?

No no no, Christ is a different god. Please. Anyhow, what's going on?

-Al

oh, i have too much tea today, i went a bit overboard

adras the skeleton wants to ask a question: If we're the most fucked version of internet, why i see scumbags and idiots in the news all days worse than us?

evening love.

if you insist.

Does the continuation of this personhood have significance in its need by others?

Give it a bit of time for her to do the tarot reading. It's not instant. I guess if they don't reply soon I will take out my tarot cards for you.

Anyway remember to always look for a new fire to come by. If one is dead don't cry over the ashes.

Am I needed by anyone?

Is it insanely hot tea? Anyway, how are you doing quetz?

-Al

I've only had a reading done once before. Was too drunk to remember any of it though.

(watch me not get dubs anyway)

last time i promised pics of my cats sadly i totally forgot about them
so youd have to deal with few pics few years old
here is my big cat back in 2013 , with some chicken bones stolen from the trash
-Ed

reimu op a cute

Fuck off, I'm like 38 trillion years old, I know more about the real world than you.
It's a lovely place where everyone is happy and there are no bullies, and watermleon is free, and the movie adaptation of The Killing Joke wasn't shit.

Not at all. I like your style, even if I don't understand it most of the time. You were missed.

Thank you, I'll put them to good use somewhere.

A-ah... Jeez, I see. That does sound awful.
Wow, rood. What's up your butt, blue man group?
Heh...
Oh boy, is it ever. I'm sure.
O-oh gosh, I see.
Beautiful.

Sure, I've an hour or so to spare after threads.

Work, storm, coffee. A nice hot shower and warm bed sounds great right about now. Having a good Friday yourself?

I suppose I'll take a cup, in that case.

Good evening Jill. Looking very comfy in that martini.

But lewd aside. Va11-Ha-11a is a great game.

The chats are usually spread over the course of a day, with an hour or two between sets of replies.

Besides, she always has been busy. Even when we were just acquaintances prior to me showing interest she would complain about having no time combined with her 2 jobs and 6 classes