Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
What is this shit about Sup Forums being bought by a rich french guy ? Is it true ? Links ? Infos ?

need links

I've seen that posted before and read something about it
not sure how i feel about it tough
Who's this frenchie anyway ?

Iv seen a blog post about this the other day
I think it's legit
RIP Sup Forums

french ? really french ?

paris deserved it

Yeah in an interview gookmoot said he was tired of dealing with Sup Forums and that the French guy made him an offer he couldn't refuse
Something about server capacity and Hiroyuki Nishimura wanting to focus on other projects

>rich french guy
Is it who I think it is?

Frenchfag here so amerifags how does it feel to post on a french website ?
Things are about to change here kek

yep

whaaaat no !!! can't believe it !
surrender surrender

american here

place only got worse with that piece of shit,apathy is one thing but a disregard for the standard "operating procedure" is another.hopefully he is angry little frenchman that thrives on hate and will do something good for a change.......like burn it all down.....or clean it up

U mad ?
The new owner said spreading french culture is gonna be one his main goal
New boards are about to be created for french lifestyle things and several useless boards will be removed soon
Users will also need to learn a bit of french or they will risk permaban
seriously

dont really care honestly.now i have an excuse to learn french aside from going to africa to steal gold

Best news ever !
Vive la france !

In french please !

fucking frenchy fags cum in me bro

as much as I wished this is true, you're probably bullshitting.

France is nice.

inb4 "hurr durr MODS"
>legal
fkn french

Fuck i was in disbelief but just read several articles about this
The guy want Sup Forums users to gradually learn french to be allowed to post !
Posters who wont comply will begin to be banned in approx two to three month... WTF

The call was made.

>tfw been studying french for a couple months out of interest
just in time

Bullshit

give me some links you niggers

Can I have a quick rundown?

I'm mad too american bro !!
fucking french faggots

The day Sup Forums became french
2017 is full of surprise...
Let's hope it's for the best

It's literraly everywhere
Do you live in a cave or something ?

>mfw the rich guy is one of the bogdanoffs

well then maybe get us some links, you mongoloid ape?

Hiroyuki Nishimura (former Sup Forums owner aka gookmoot) wanted to get rid of Sup Forums because he apparently struggle with the ever increasing traffic and want to focus on other projects
Rich french guy (identity undisclosed atm) bought Sup Forums last week
Annoucement said his project is to make Sup Forums a 100% french speaking website in about a year and he will gradually create french boards for learning the language and the culture until the site is 100% french

Yeah i know...

that would be glorious.....absolutely glorious...

can you imagine?what a disaster this place would become....more than it is anyway

a new board dedicated solely to puffy hair

and cosmetic science
man now i am all hyped for bogdanoff take over.

The article said something about a /cig/ board
yfw Sup Forums is now under french dominion
They also said they plan to block every ip adress from the us during the first 3 month just to troll them

Shit is legit i just found several articles discussing it

In french please

I heard they want to replace the old noko with fromage and create a /che/ boards dedicated to cheese

Someone can confirm this ?

It's happening !!!

poubelle is my favourite french word. Basically means 'rubbish bag/bin' or 'trash can/bag', so that article quite correctly states Sup Forums is the trashbag of the internet.

I would frequent that board. Vive la moot francais!

Ah ben tabarnak

Criss ta raison

Hon hon le oui.

French here the article basically say that Nishimura can't make enough money to maintain Sup Forums and is about to sell it to a French investor

The article is from a while ago and the deal took place around last week so it allready happened

Sup Forums is french now and the guy have a lot of great ideas

Such as? Come on frenchie, help us out Sup Forumsro. What does the new overlord wants?

Ah tous les francophones lisant ceci
Sachez que c'est des conneries et qu'on troll depuis un thread fr depuis tout à l'heure
Veuillez jouer le jeu et dire que vous avez lu des articles qui confirment le rachat de Sup Forums par un français qui à l'intention d'obliger tous les visiteurs a apprendre le français et qui s'apprete a creer des boards completements debiles genre fromage vin et cigarettes etc
Précisez aussi que l'anglais sera bientot interdit et que les post en anglais vont etre progressivement bannis jusqu'a que Sup Forums soit 100% fancophone

Creer vos propres thread et propager la rumeur toute cette semaine

I can't read french but I can speak anf read criminal, and since they both come from the latin I can tell these french fucks are trying to fuck with us, go stick a croissant up your urethra you flamboyant raging homosexual.

Not sure yet this is still fresh news but i read something about word filter converting some common Sup Forums slang to their french equivalents to gradually introduce french language
It seem that his goal is to have Sup Forums being 100% french speaking in about a year or somehing

>Sachez que c'est des conneries
Noooon? J'y croyais vraiment moi... :(
Quelle déception !
Ah tous les francophones, la France vous parle.

you do know google translate right?

In french please

His french is so bad it could break google.

baited so hard he had to check kek

Ah all francophones reading this
Know that it's bullshit and that we troll from a thread fr since a while ago
Please play the game and say that you have read articles confirming the purchase of Sup Forums by a Frenchman who intends to oblige all the visitors to learn French and who is prepared to create boards completements debiles kind cheese wine And cigarettes etc.
Also specify that English will soon be banned and that post in English will be gradually banned until Sup Forums is 100% fancophone

Create your own thread and spread the rumor all week

more like google trad is so bad it could break french

Ah alle francophones dieses Lesen
Wissen, dass es Bullshit ist und dass wir einen Thread fr seit einiger Zeit ziehen
Bitte spielen Sie das Spiel und sagen, dass Sie Artikel gelesen haben, die den Kauf von Sup Forums durch einen Franzosen, der alle Besucher verpflichten, Französisch zu lernen und wer bereit ist, Boards Ergänzungen zu schaffen schädigt Typ Käse Wein Und Zigaretten etc
Auch erklären, dass Englisch bald verboten wird und dass die Position auf Englisch wird progressiv verboten, bis Sup Forums ist 100% Fancophone

Erstellen Sie Ihren eigenen Thread und verbreiten das Gerücht die ganze Woche

Hi im Claude a new mod Please stop using english or will need to ban you

Ah todos los francófonos de esta lectura
Sabiendo que es una mierda y que tirar de un hilo desde hace bastante tiempo
Por favor, jugar el juego y dice que ha leído los artículos que compran Sup Forums por un francés que requiere que todos los visitantes a aprender francés y que está dispuesto a proporcionar suplementos tableros tipo de vino daños queso y cigarrillos, etc.
También explica que el Inglés pronto será prohibido y que la posición en Inglés está prohibida progresivamente hasta Sup Forums es 100% Fancophone

Crear su propio hilo y se extendió el rumor de toda la semana

Nice try but no this isn't even close to what it say
Nice attempt to deflate the hard truth tough
Better start taking french lessons if you want to keep shitposting here son

Another undeniable proof

topic sauvegardé
ils vont bien se foutre de ta gueule sur jvc
et tu dois être tout fier de toi

Propage le truc et qui sait ça peut devenir une réalité...
Si on force le même on peut leur faire croire le truc et imposer le génie français haha

Merde alors ma réput sur jvc
Je vais jamais m'en remettre

Et ouais j'avoue j'ai bien ris