Essential Film Food Thread

What's your favorite movie snack?

Who here /can'twatchmotionpictureswithouteating/ here?

If I don't have something to munch on while watching anything, especially if it's film+, then I won't feel completely satisfied.

I've started buying KFC's $5 Fill Ups and it's the perfect movie food. I've been eating it on most days for the past 3 weeks while watching Lost.

am I gonna die?

Beer fämälåmäs

Crispy m&ms desu

I don't drink at least not yet.
Too sweet. Some food start off fine but they start tasting over-saturated after a while like this and Doritos.

>imminent death

How fat are you now?

they don't make those anymore

water

some shark candy

Please fuck off. I haven't eaten in 3 days and seeing kfc shit makes me want to rob a local joint.

The usual theater food the wife and I sneak in:
1.) Fifteen potato salas sandwiches in Hawaiian rolls
2.) Six hard boiled eggs (unpeeled until the show starts to preserve taste)
3.) Two large Tupperware containers filled to the brim with some classic scrambled egg and Mac and cheese and a little bit of hot dog, garnished with some Tabasco for taste.
I don't tell the wife but sometimes I also sneak in a German chocolate cake haha

why not

Because I'm always broke after bills so i only eat right 3-4 days of the week.

rob steal cheat nigga

$5 for a single person's meal is pricey as fuck

Dabble in freeganism.

wat

130 lbs
that's rounding up

They're back, niqqa

You're a femanon? What height are you?

No I'm not a femanon ;_;

... but you weight 130 pounds? You must be tiiiiiiny

Can't do kino without a couple of these

Neil Breen

I never eat when I watch movies. The chewing is too loud, or I'm focused on the food and not the movie. Whether I'm watching a film or eating food, I'd like to give it my undivided attention

This. You eat either before or after a film, never during it.

Completely agreed. I am incapable of doing two things at the same time. It's why I save my clapping for after the movie.

Two plates of these badboys and a 64 oz. Diet Coke . Jelly plebs always complaining about the smell.

You really need to learn how to manage your finances.

I know the whole crab legs thing is a meme but there is a seafood house right next to my local theater. On Wednesdays they do all you can eat crab legs. So me and my buddy will go around 4am to get whats left. It's amazing what they end up getting rid of at the end of the night and most people don't know how to properly eat them so theres always a bunch with plenty of good pickings.

We set up shop on the side of the theater before the early shows and fire up a little portable grill to steam. We get our tickets and then prop open the side door so we can grab our grub. It's easiest to just save an old popcorn tub and put them in there. No one has ever said anything about it to us and we get to enjoy two of gods gifts, movies and sea spiders.