We need to stop this shit

We need to stop this shit.

find address report to ice. 8ch has a leet hackers raid section You can start a help ice find these mexicunts.
Fun fact because they are not americans they are not american law and i think you are allowed to spread their information because technicly you are just helping to prevent a crime and they dont have any fucking privacy rights because they dont fall under american law and are in fact fugitives of the law. as she just admitted.

so where do i find her to fuck that sweet puss puss

Report the cunt. Go to ICEs website and report her

Living in the shadows. Lol. Kids these days.

But shes hot tho. Cant we let this one slide?

What did she do?

If Mexicans are so fucking great, why is it considered a fate worse than death to be sent back to mexico?

I think instead of kicking out illegals they should be given a chance to stay. We would basically put them through a test involving a written portion and a physical portion. If they get a high enough score on either then they'd be given the chance to stay, under the condition that they use whatever skill they have and work in whatever field they're assigned to. During the time they're working they would also be able to undergo the usual immigration process for a chance of becoming a full fledged citizen.

I love how they have the nerve to make up this term "undocumented" because they don't like how illegal alien sounds.

When even Trump comes up with some crazy idea to shoot down the moon or something these liberal cucks get all pissy. "Waaa but we're a nation of laws" you know, unless it has to do with our borders and who comes and goes. Then they just act like there's no law on the books for that shit.

Be an immigrant.

If they had a marketable skill they would immigrate legally. Their only skill is being able to work for less than minimum wage.

Immigrants are people who go through the legal immigration process. This person is here illegally and being an entitled cunt about it.

>skill

The proper word would be ability. Skill implies that it is a unique talent achieved thru hard wor....

I retract. Skill is a fitting word.

Its also a crime.

They should not get that chance because they already chose to break the law, whereas others have chosen to go through the legal method. Giving these criminals a chance for citizenship is a huge slap in the face of people trying to legally immigrate.

Yeah, if they were skilled at anything they'd continue living in a corrupt third world shithole for 20 years while the paperwork makes its way through the bureaucracy.

y'all are all fucking pieces of shit, goddam

Maybe if all the ones who were willing to work hard stayed in Mexico it wouldn't be a 3rd world shit hole.

God damn, what law school did you go to? You are a bonified genius

I stand corrected. Obviously it's all Mexican brain surgeons crossing the border to wash dishes under the table.

While that guy is a fucking moronic dipshit ICE will follow up on tips from anyone. Like when the deported that tranny in Texas this week who was in court to get a restraining order.

Undocumented imminigrant here who went Harvard. So come suck my dick motherfucker. I make more money than you and probably smarter than you.

Yeah we owe every fucking person on the planet a rubber stamp entry into our country.

When they are a cock-tease and undocumented / illegally in your country, It is therefore okay to rape the slut.

By raping them, you are giving them A) incentive to GTFO, and B) avoiding detection/legal consequences. After all, if they go to the cops, you need only say that she's trying to have an anchor-baby, and is mad to find out that you may be infertile.

And I'm an undocumented immigrant who does underwater demolitions for NASCAR. Aren't we both so fucking smart?

I'm not saying open the floodgates, I'm saying if the other option is to wait a quarter of your life of course some people will sneak in.

Mexican paisa here. Prove it.

Whole lot of people not finding her address and reporting her to ICE, I see.

You went to Harvard, yet are still undocumented?

That makes you a fool who lacks the foresight to secure your place in the country.

Then you could surely post an imagine of your degree with a time stamp and a taco.

Bitch looks like Jodi Arias

See you soon, hun.
XOXO

Yes shit happens. The problem I have is how they now act like we some how owe them entry or shouldn't deport them when caught.

no bitches allowed. gtfo femanon

Coming for ya

It's time to invade mexico. Take everything north of the 25th parallel. Burn everything in our path so the civilians will flee south as we go. This will leave us 1/4 th the boarder to defend and our terms for their surrender will be payment in full for the wall we build there.