Dubs decides what i say to her, I rly wanna piss on her face

Dubs decides what i say to her, I rly wanna piss on her face

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YjLsFnQejP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you into watersports?

I'll piss on your face if you shit on my chest.

i lost my balls when i was a kid

does god exist?

tits or GTFO

How much money you make?

How much do you weigh?

Why haven't we fucked yet?

Let's do a sex

I don't know how you got this.
But I don't care.
You're a legend.
waku waku no, han hiroge
Lets fuck bergamo

So, liek, do you liek Mudkips?

SIEG HEIL

I will, without a shadow of a doubt, rape your limbless body in the back of my rover metro while you pass in and out from shock. I'm laughing because you think you can stop me you stupid cunt. You are finished.

"I don't do this often haha
How are you doing?"

gid

this

update us op

Hey, come to over, we'll do some shooters, and maybe some body gamez.

damn it bobby

Kek
Rolling

start a song lyric prank

To be honest I find your eyes so beautiful and would love to cover your face in a stream of my piss

hitler did nothing wrong

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

Bit by bit, you’re charming my heartWith your dazzling smileLet’s fly out of this endless darkness, Hold my hand

Op better deliver

No dubs :/

kek

"Sayyyy niggger"

Hey i wanna piss on your face

You got dubs, you have to link her the thread

This

actually there's been 2

This is good one, yes.

Sometimes, when I imagine you naked , I shit myself.

fuck this shit i'm a tree

update us

Hes not wrong. CNN was caught feeding debate questions to HILDAWG. MSNBC anchors cried on air when he lost. They've been so wrong about so many things.

The link to the video is below. It shows how easily sites like tumblr are manipulated.
youtu.be/YjLsFnQejP8

my bad

Sometimes , I cut my hair and put it into my anal cavity.

Is it weird that i like to fuck puppies?

The death blow was when Wikileaks showed Shillery colluding with CNN. I mean how can anyone take these networks seriously when all they run is nonstop anti-Trump content?Trump is rightIt's true.
No one sowed the seeds of distrust in the MSM more than them. Their bias, one sided reporting, taking quotes out of context and adding their own, completely making up bullshit, and then "merely reporting on the facts" by publishing a dossier about Trump getting golden showers from Russian whores, which is unverifiable.
There's actual tabloids with more journalistic integrity than the MSM.
But what do I know? I'm just an uneducated white male, Nazi, Klansman, xenophobe, racist, sexist, homophobe that lives in a flyover state.
almost: forgot to mention the hate crime wave that's sweeping across the nation, violence being carried out by roving bands of "fucking white men" wearing MAGA hats. They've burned down a black church, a mosque, and harassed several Muslim women, ripping the hijab off one of them. No one can catch them on film though, they're like fucking ninjas. Oh, and those violent leftists causing rioting, actually they're paid for by Trump to pretend to be leftists causing violence and riots.

she's onto us

Is is weird that I jerk off to club penguin ?

Please sit on my face

Roll for this!!!

Bump

I feel like I can tell you anything Chloé. my dad jerks off to all of our family photos

When I shit , I think of your face.

Honestly, I'm concerned for you guys. You guys are actually scared. I'm sorry. I really thought you were all just butthurt about losing but for real, it must suck to be truly scared.
You shouldn't be scared, because you're in some weird fucked up state of media brainwashing, but I still feel bad for you guys.And he's absolutely correct. The media is the mouthpiece of whoever has the most money to shout the loudest.
CNN, WashPo, NYT are all conveying someone's agenda; they are not journalists.

No, my mom told me to send you that. She's very excited about our relationship

Another go

reposting until it works uh?

No , not at all , I am just trying to say that you remind me of PEPE.

This please

No. I want you to shit on my face and call me Martha

send her that chuck berry video where he pees on that hooker and then farts in her face

Have you ever sent pictures of your hair to anyone ? Because if you have , I'll lose my erection!

This this this

Chloé please fuck my asshole

I think you are a good person and i am glad i met you

Shes not dumb enough. And shes not interested in you enough to be strung along. This is officially gay.

tl;dr: blow me?

Come on baby

Kek

Winner

Oh my sweet Satan, the one little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan.

this !

Do my trips count as dubs?

Kek winrar

this chick just wants to bone. is she fat?

I didn't want to tell anyone , but I am gay. I especially like make animals. I think they are sexy.

I like poo poo mmm yes nice *braaaapt* mm nice poo on my choo choo caboose

nice, thanks for tripping my dub

WTF IS HAPPENING

Trips and dubs confirm this is next message

Send her the text in pic related

trips

And your dubs double confirm it

Send her this link:

story :substitute teacher for history. Her name was D. Emon. Miss Demon had a breakdown 2 weeks in and left us alone for 4 hours.

Winrar get to typing op also this is now a get thread

dubs, trips, then dubs holy shit

Can I piss on your face?

Send her a picture of donald trump and write "Best fap ever. 10/10"

I'll double check those dubs

We had a substitute named Mrs. Zikos, but she always had us call her Mama Z. Everyone who attended my high school in the past twenty years knows Mama Z. She was pretty old, so she had all of these crazy stories about her life. But dementia was definitely starting to set in, and some stories had no clear beginning, plot, end, or meaning. For a while, she called all of the students her squirrel babies. She would randomly decide that one person was president of the class or one person was most qualified to take her job if something happened to her while she was teaching or any number of bizarre circumstances. Everyone loved seeing Mama Z in the halls because you knew that you were going to have a fun day if she was around.

HOLY TRIPS AGAIN

Send this op

... WTF

Trips winrar!

if I sing let it be, on you face can I pee?

woooo

Hell yeah. Winrar

Our Latin teacher broke her hip ice skating over the Christmas break, so they dredged up a teacher who'd been born shortly after the Civil War. It would take her half the class period to take attendance, and then she'd regale us with stories about how the adults would grease up the kids and sew them into their clothes for the winter when she was young.
The class decided to complain to the principal. They wanted me to do it because I'd talk back to anyone, but I explained that that was the reason why I'd be a bad choice. So we got the three best students to do it. They found some young guy to take her place and he was fun, but also got us caught up in class.

This is now a get thread

that.
winrar.

Kek