Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: Not worth linking

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Add Nobody#5930 on discord
stop being gay
waifuforum.boards.net/thread/12/second-wf-waifu-claiming
a.pomf.cat/ohmvor.mp3
Gas dogfuckers

Dogfuckers belong in the oven :o

カラミチーマス

still here

Now since this is Sachi's thread he and Alice will stop spamming. Whew.

Claiming best girl.

Now that it's not the dog fuckers thread*
Literally Edgedeath could have made this and I wouldn't have cared

(Misaki)
If I ever pass through your neck of the woods then I wouldn't mind sitting down for a drink and a nice meal somewhere.

(Georgette)
I think you'll be good with the mindset you have- knowing what you want without being tied down to the system/status quo. Being self-aware of how to make the most of things if you will. The plus side of the Yukon is you won't have to worry much as far as worms. Just watch out for giardia and other parasites that would be in the streams/rivers.

(Renge)
Samus in 64, Wario in 4 for me. I keep a pocket Shulk and like to fool around with Luigi on FG sometimes for the salt from uppercut KOs.

I was pretty close with both my grandfathers since they were fishing/hunting buddies, as well as all the time spent with them while growing up. Got a lot to look back on for sure, but in a good way. He and my grandmother gave me most of the financial sense I have now (among other things).

(Mako)
Pretty steady for me, though too much junk food definitely slows me down.

one night is ok
I can get more tomorrow after all its Saturday !

slacho will still spam -_-

I am watching Futurama.

Why haven't they made a Futurama movie yet?

Thanks man.

Yeah, in the Yukon you need to live like you're camping. I think running hot water is the most modern luxury they have. Internet might be spotty but if there's stores and paved roads up there, then there has to be some form of internet too.

i'm done wasting my time for now :o

If you happen to stop by southern Florida this summer you can chill with Haruhi and I

Sacchi we get it you fag, claim an avatar and be normal like the rest of us

RIP Houki, never knew ye hunger.

Probably, but fuck it. I'ma try MMD and see if I can find any models there.

Shiiiiiiet.

this is not an avatarfag thread

Very nice
Shulk is really my standby unless I want to meme with pacman or sanic
That's good to hear, though - at least you got to spend time with them

Goodnight and sleep well

Sending email now

Also departing the thread after this claim, goodnight all

What's with the spam anyway?

nightpasu

I guess it was a protest against you

Why man. I'm not really the activist type.

It's kind of annoying no matter what thread it's in. I only usually see mindless spam in the daytime threads. Emoticons and whatnot.

get in the oven dogfucker.
If u bring ur dogs we can make Chinese food.

r8 my irl gf

In remote areas like that, you'll usually catch satellite connections, DSL if you're lucky. You might find normal internet connections in Whitehorse or the mining towns, but beyond that may be spotty/slow. Are you gonna be staying near a village/town, or will you be in full bush mode?

I think the closest I'll be to you is in Destin around mid june- gonna be chilling oceanside for at least a full week if not longer.

Knock some tendies and a grape drink back for me and I'll make sure my ghost doesn't go outside of the itasha.

Take it easy, good talking with you again.

You get used to it

It's been awhile

MMD? I'm sure you can find almost anything on Gmod nowadays. Wouldn't be hard to make a pose right?
Told ya

Dogs cannot be waifus.
dogs are food.
dogs are not even from lucky star or keion o:

hi gardy

How rude. What's your problem anyway guy?

8/8 gr8 m8

I was looking at Whitehorse. It's the only civilized area in the Yukon apparently.

Probably on the outskirts of the town with the best internet possible. Gonna need that for money.

I'm just gonna ignore you now. Emoticons on an imageboard are dumb mate.

Can do!

Shockingly, gmod had all of 1 Makoto model, and it wasn't that great. Plus, I have no clue how to pose.

Shit, closest we'll be is St. Pete

>Misaki

emoticons aren't spam.
and im not posting images.

3DPD

Pretty much. Everywhere else is small villages in the bush, isolated residences, or boomtowns around the petrol/mining sector. I think you'll find creature comforts in Whitehorse, all things considered.

It's all good, eventually I'll be making my way down there to southern Florida on other trips. Money is never an issue, just finding reasons and times to go wherever.

>A Yuuki approaches
How's your Friday?

Yuuki from SAO?

You sound pretty experienced. Are you from Canada?

Claim

Bump

I'm Texan, but I've taken plenty of trips up to Canada. Haven't been up north as far as the Yukon, but I've done some trekking and camping in a lot of different environments. Furthest north I've been is near the Belcher Islands in Hudson's Bay- got to see tons of walrus and even a narwhal.

cute

there's nothing wrong with emoticons

:o

That's pretty interesting. I might take a trip or two up there if I get the cash. Would be nice to live it before making the full commitment.

What made you head up there? Family or adventure?

>Hello all you fans of the animated ladyfolk out there, my name is Koto and I'll be your host through the wonderful world of /waifu/! There's still plenty of waifus to go around so pick your best and be sure to show her off!

Claimed

nice seeing you again

how are you?

wiggle

:o

Ask and you shall receive

:(

i miss ben :(

what's wrong?
he needs his 16 hours :(

what a old man :(

Thanks for the offer. I'm off to bed. Sleep well guys. Misaki out

an* -_-

i don't speak the spic version of english :o

just an emoji

Sleep well

Both- married to one so I go up there from time to time to sightsee and visit the in-laws. Before that I often crossed the border on weekends before it got really restrictive due to 9/11. At that time I had money and I was only dating, so it was easy for me to go adventuring. That particular trip had me earn my keep by being a guest cook in the ship's galley while making an ass of myself on the icy deck. It was nothing but awesome though. I'd tell you to do it- committing to that lifestyle ain't easy, and you gotta be all in.

Right when it was getting a bit quiet too- great timing as always.

Take it easy, see ya around.

Hi Koto.

emoticon*
so you're just gonna avoid mistakes? -_-

Well I come from the poorest inner city ghetto you can imagine, so I can't imagine boiling some water and watching out for bears or -40 degrees to be too difficult.

Got any advice for someone aspiring to that lifestyle? How much money do you think you'd need to immigrate to Canada? Would 5k be enough? And maybe another 5k to move in somewhere? That's assuming I get about 2k per month in business revenue.

i never make mistakes :-o

>"His face!"
>"It isn't twisted with anger or resentment anymore!"
>"It's gentle, like the face of a boy as he talks to his mother!"
Speedwagon pls

didn't robbie give you a grammar lesson while we were on rabbit once? o:

i don't know did he :o

he taught you their, there and they're :o

same thing

Hah, I try! How are you?

Hiya Georgette, hope you're doing well

I fucking love Speedweed

oh -_-

they're different

who is this btw? :o
kid -_-

I'm not mad at you anymore

antonio -_-

you were mad at me? -_-

nice dress

hi
yes for like 1 day :o

why? -_-

Doing okay. The emote spammers are kind of annoying though. They were spamming in the last thread too. I might come back after eating something with my dogs.

>full house

Aight enjoy

GUYS GUYS GUYS

i need to know who is this, please please ill suck ur dicc

we're literally just talking

if I add a pic does that make it better? :o
I was just mad in general, I cried a lot yesterday

A good estimate of the exchange rate is around 1.3 USD to 1 CAD right now. It'll change over time, but 2k would stretch a bit farther up there. Depending on your degree of self-sufficiency with getting food from hunting/fishing/gathering, food can be quite expensive. Produce and fresh food prohibitively so due to freight costs and fuel prices. Fuel's a lot more expensive since it's liters versus gallons, plus the further out from the border you are, the more expensive it gets. Immigration is about having your ducks in a row, some assets to your name, and a guarantee that you won't be a ward of the state in the future (no job/income/assets). Since you're going up there alone with no guarantor, you'd need more money and proof of income from your business along with any other assets you're gonna declare.

Since you grew up poverty tier (I did too), it gives you a leg up on being resourceful. Really, being friends with people around you in those parts is the best thing you can do. People watch each others' backs out there the same way people here do out in the country still. Not to mention you can always trade things for fuel/food/transportation/etc.

I think you're gonna need more than 5K to be honest. Paperwork costs alone will add up.

Can't complain, 3day weekend and it's a nice Friday night around here. How about you?

kyouko

That looks like Kyouko from Puella Magi Madoka Magica

>dick suck not required

are you okay now?

Kyouko Sakura

you dont know me

okie dokie
better I guess

ben makes me frustrated

Why did you post a picture of rem but with downs

Yeah I just checked my calendar at work and I don't get Monday off so it's whatevs. Ah well, that's alright, it's another days worth of pay.

what did he do? :o

not the real at least
if anyone actually does

Does this satisfy you?

Yo shut the fuck up. Speedwagon is my nigga.

he's a spic -_-

i'd rather just forget about it
hmm ok then

take care :o