TestamenT

Migos

Dixie chicks

The Melvins are the shit. If you're into slow Grudge Rock
youtu.be/nZB3RgTEhrQ

Pic unrelated

Metal is for faggots

What kind of Metal?

ITT: people arguing over whether or not certain subgenres deserve to be called metal.

Metalcore is fucking gay.
Faggots.

Melvins are awesome but imo not really metal.

Plenty. Idk what genre you're looking for specifically so heres a shmorgis board

Meshuggah, Animals as Leaders, Scale the Summit, Beyond Creation, Augury, Blotted Science, Devourment, Dream Theater, Liquid Tension Experiment, Lost Soul, Obscura, Persefone, Redemption, Riveres of Nihil, Spawn of Possession, Veld, Whispered.

metal aoty 2016

Way to generalize, fagboy. Don't you have a cock to sniff somewhere?

Aww fuck yeahh

Liked it until the vocals.

Smörgåsbord

Check out Ministry

youtu.be/uyurfg8IS50

Here ya go. I've listened to this album so many time over the years and I'll never get sick of it.

Not really got tier but give this album a listen anons. It is a god tier album in my opinion

I can second this

Not true metal, but solid.

No offense bit it's music for posers

Oh, sorry don't speak terminally gay.

>an entire genre is music for posers

You realize how many different bands are classified as metal, even if they have variations of influence and sound? Btw saying "no offense" doesn't make you less of a retard.

I used to be a Metalhead in High School ears
Now I'm more into John Zorn mr. Bungle Primus type stuff

Also nin... the video I'm posting is Trent Reznor back in the early nineties. I know I know he's very mainstream but back then this was something else. I should tell you ahead of time that there is a penis

vimeo.com/158572284

Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Pantera, Death, Entombed, Corpsessed, Sunn O))), Burzum, Mayhem, Darkthrone, Slipknot, Korn, finger eleven (grayest of blue skies and there early stuff to be specific), Melvins, Meshuggah, Animals As Leaders, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Storm Troopers Of Death/ S.O.D, Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, Job For A Cowboy, Deftones, Possessed, Hyperion, Blasphemy, Motorhead, Venom, Bathory, Killswitch Engage, Kreator, Exodus, Behemoth, Havok, Down, Deicide, Opeth, Morbid Angel, Terrorizer, Children Of Bodom, Obituary, Suffocation, Sepultra, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Vader, Overkill TestamenT, Death Angel, D.R.I, Judas Priest, Suicidal Tendencies, Toxic Holocaust, Anal Cunt, Municipal Waste, Lamb Of God, Gwar, Evile, Emperor, Immortal, Celtic Frost, Happy Days, Primus, and Napalm Death.

LOL
>Implying that Slipknot is a good metal-band
They're legit shit, they get you hyped up and then they fuck it all up by going from screaming to normal singing, legit so bad.

Good shit, but I would throw Faith No More in that. Specially angeldust

Yeah I missed a few, typed it out as quick I could

Inter Arma

Nice. A lot of Mike Patton solo work i shit but people by anyways

But at the same time Mondo Conde is the best songs whilst delivering pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=VTW0gpC16DE

I thought his solo stuff was alright

>ctrl+f
>"Agoraphobic Nosebleed"
>no results

fuck your taste in music

So I guess I've been a poser since about 1992?
Eat a dick faggot and go back to your nigger rap.

This was meant for this faggot

Mercyful fate
40 watt sun
King Diamond
Wyrd
Sabbat
Bathory
Vried
Crowbar

Tristitia
Graveworm
Gehenna

"Metalheads" getting pissy over music is cringe.

System of a down

Meshuggah

Bro/fag fist my nigga

Rings of Saturn
(even if you think their old stuff is fake it's still some really good shit)

Ancient Rites

First album is completely all right bordering kinda good. The second one is bearable. The third is a bit shit except for some of the leads.

That is a lot to unload. You have melodic metal with black metal with power metal with just fucking everything. It needs to be organized. But yeah, there's a lot of good stuff there in that list.

Midnight is pretty good, sounds a bit like Motorhead

Nice numbers numbnuts

Trivium. Everything pre-Vengeance Falls

At what point did that slot machine shit become metal? Rings of Saturn is for those 22 year old pedophiles trying to stay relevant

quints speak the truth

Hail the boognish

What a faggot

Opinions about something that is purely taste and varies from person to person, are signs of a low IQ. Do you know, people that listen to metal have the highest IQ, of any genre.

Archspire, wretched, infant annihilator. That's a good start.

Seeing them live in a week, exactly.

HYPE

Not a single bad song from these guys

Vildhjarta is a really good djent band

>finger eleven
Really? Is there some kind of Finger fucking Eleven that I dont know about, besides Faggoty Paralyzer or whatever its called?

Trivium always sounds like a boys band.

Omega Massif is the best band ever to grace this earth

Burzum

Hey man Silence In The Snow is pretty good. I also love Ascendancy too, just so you know I'm not some retard metal normie

It happened tho. He was right.

There's possibly no way that can be a band, not with cover like that. Lmao

Who is this mascot of? A friend of mine used to draw this on everything then he Overdosed and died.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OsxAvm7dzT4

Kirisute Gomen is a right of Samurai to strike down anyone that insults their honor and integrity. "In their wretched guts, all they want is to feed. Unending covetous hunger known as greed."

That lyric is about people like you. Trying to infect other human beings with that parasite in your brain that causes you to think your interests are better than someone else's. Anger. Insecurity. You my friend are a Zombie. The Walking Dead. You can help to change all the negativity in the world.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pYKNm4qMJTc

Benumb, Mammoth Grinder, Pig Destroyer, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Soilent Green, Iron Regan, Municipal Waste, Spazz, Charles Bronson, Between the Buried and Me, Converge, Antischism, Koffin Kats, Calabrese, Leftover Crack, Crowpath

Feel free to complain how none of the above is "metal"

At this point you're just spouting all the bands you know. We asked for good bands, not shit like Korn, Slipknot,Deftones, anal cunt and all the other bands for edgy teenagers.

for you
youtube.com/watch?v=Ep6Ztm3YK1E

many of these depend on the album/era as well

>Deftones

probably my favorite band, would not consider them metal since like... maybe self-titled?

This is currently one of the best things ive ever listened to. Every aspect is orgasmic

no slipknot self titled was the best

The only good one besides MKFR.

Anal Cunt actually came out with a few decent albums.

Slayer, Amon Amarth, Death

Its the logo for mickey dean sausages on a kaiser roll

Same guy posting a lot about Trivium.

The album, Shogun by Trivium, is the best Metal album since ...And Justice for All

>no Cattle Decapitation
Y'all don't even know, man. This band fucking slays. I don't think I've heard a more talented harsh vocalist. Not to mention the entire band are just masters of their instruments.
Definitely give these guys a go.

Noice

they're ok
vocalist is ok
no matter what song there's only like one or two cool moments, no groove, not particularly memorable
if the amount of effort the vocalist puts in is your criteria then I guess they're pretty good

Fear Factory

Captain Cleanoff

youtu.be/kdkp7boBpdM

Remind you factor. The tak to textes

i've never listened to this band but I've always felt like they have one of the best band names around.

Ratbomb

youtu.be/XB0GqtqA-Xk

youtube.com/watch?v=XlglGztN6lU

I'd never expect to have the fortune of finding another one liking Koffin kats. And they're psychobilly, just to humor you

youtube.com/watch?v=xb3RjfOvXBA

this