Hey Sup Forums. I'm a 20 year old virgin. Pic releated. I dress well, I groom myself, and I consider myself a dominant...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm a 20 year old virgin. Pic releated. I dress well, I groom myself, and I consider myself a dominant. Why can't I get laid?

I have interesting hobbies that include flying, racing, music, airsoft, etc...

I keep getting more and more sexually frustrated as nothing ever seems to work out. I constantly wonder if I'm even good enough for anyone. I just want to know what it's like to be with a beautiful woman.

What's wrong with me?

>I consider myself dominant

Nigga bitches gotta consider you dominant or you not getting pussy

bump

dont look like that guy in the photo.
lose glasses
get manly haircut
lose the business attire
get some swagger

By dominant, I mean bdsm. I enjoy that type of stuff. But it's not like I've been able to find anyone to do it with.

dont get too caught up in it. you will get laid my friend dont rush it. download tinder. take it slow, dont be pushy. go to party's,concerts, bars. it will come my friend. be patient

Because you look like you have downs

>airsoft
>20

You're hopeless

You want me, a 20 year old, to lose men's attire and get "swagger?"

Contacts will do me no good, the glasses have to stay. I'm trying to convince myself that looks aren't everything anyway.

I think your main issue is you're fat and ugly, also you look like a faggot. Just work on those minor issues and you're on a first class trip to pussyville

I've been told tinder takes away your self esteem. I don't have much left to lose.

I'd go to parties if I was ever invited. Bars too if I had anyone who was interested in going with me. I can always try going alone, but I don't wanna be that guy, you know?

As for concerts, I don't think that's much of a hook up opportunity.

hobbies
>music
I hope you are making music.
>flying
Video games?
>racing
Video games?
>etc

Sorry bud, looks DO matter. No matter what your church youth group says.

lol we live in times where the women have turned to whores they want the guys who like bullies

Honestly? Lose some weight man. You aren't that unattractive, solid 5, but those chubby cheeks kill it. If you slim your face down you won't look like a fag anymore.
And since diet and exercise are clearly to much of a time investment for you, just do some coke, chicks dig a guy with a habit (and not the kind where you habitually shoot your friends with plastic balls in pretend fights)

>if I was ever invited

kek

Calling me ugly isn't helping. I can't fix my face or the shape of my non-existent jaw line. I have female friends who say I'm very handsome.

Well, no. Not exactly.

B8

>I'm trying to convince myself that looks aren't everything anyway.
yea don't do that...girls are more superficial than we know so i suggest you "maintain any looks you currently have"

go to the concerts to meet people. make friends with a group of people and go out with them. you'll start getting invited to partys and before you know it you will get laid. you have to walk before you run my friend.

Lose fancy tie knot, get contacts, grow hair out a bit to thin out your face.

your glasses are on your forehead

Dude u liokin fuckin 40
Just give mgtow

>I dress well
No you don't. Drop the stripes, solid color shirts, solid color ties. Switch to open rim glasses. Open both sides of your mouth when you smile, or neither. Until you get something to whiten your teeth, I suggest neither. Let your hair grow out and comb it back. And get the larger of the two moles on your neck looked at by a doctor. Seriously.
>I groom myself
Lose the electric and switch to a blade, stop skimping beneath your chin, or let it grow out and get a trimmer.
>I consider myself a dominant
I don't know what you think that means, but not even close.

>What's wrong with me?
everything, you beta cunt.
grow your hair out, get thick framed glasses, don't dress up as much, get swole. boomdiggity.

XB-70 is sex.

do you realize you have aspergers/autism?

that might explain some things for you

Lose a little weight, slim your face like other user said, lose the fucking faggy suspenders, and get some better rimmed glasses. You will do fine if you are also not a fucking twat socially. Oh and bdsm is not something you bring up on the first date, if you get that far.
Much luck, b/ro.

Say you have relations to trump if they are Latina, and will exchange a green card for sex

>Video games?
Half your problem. You can't even describe what you do; and the first way is the most offputting and boring way that does not have any passion behind your hobby.

Shooped to shit.

Dunno, glasses don't matter, but those glasses, not good dude, desperation to women is like fear to dogs, they can smell it.

You really have to not give a shit, confidence is numero uno.

The cheeks are genetic. I used to like them as a kid. If I lost weight, I wouldn't lose any from my face.

No really though

This is real.

So plastic surgery?

Concerts are loud as fuck and everyone's listening to the music. I doubt I can meet anyone. Also, it's not easy to just make friends with a group of people. I've literally never been invited to a party.

I actually don't. I don't think you can diagnose that from just apperance.

Hey Sup Forums I'm a 12 year old tard, how do I get the pussy?

ignore the hateful comments my friend.

I have chubby cheeks too, but when I lost weight they did slim down, and yes mine was also "Muh genetics". At least get better glasses.

Join a club in school to meet bitches. Or Start playing hockey bitches love hockeye

Looks are not everything but they DO matter. It's not that hard to get in a decent shape with a diet and some exercise. Also it seems like you're trying to dress smart but you're failing horribly. Either drop it or learn how to properly fit and match clothes...

Well OP, you are in denial
Cheeks are not genetic, you think just because you haven't lost weight you are the first fat fuck to have a real excuse?

trust me dude. i play in a band and ive seen hook ups happen at my shows many times. you just gotta dance with someone, then talk about the music with them after. think about it like its another guy and take as much stress of the situation as possible

Listen bitch tits you asked for an opinion and I'm giving it to you. When you start a thread like this you leave yourself open for this. These friends that call you handsome are they sucking your dick? Thought not. If you lost weight, lost the glasses, grew some facial hair and didn't dress like a fucking morman you might have some chance of getting laid, if not go fuck a hooker or turn fag. Your choice

If OP isn't baiting, hes lucky as fuck. No one is saying kys or jump of a bridge, thread is full of excellent, relevant advice.
FUCKING FOLLOW IT, its what you asked for faggot

Correction user, this faggot doesn't dress like a Mormon, because every Mormon I've met dresses far better. This guy dresses like a fucking used car salesman.

Looks aren't everything, but your looks are bad enough to ruin everything. Also timestamp or ignore.

jesus christ you dress like shit. lose the trump ties and suspenders - you just look like a fag.

you aren't dressing "classy." you just look like you spent 40 bucks at kohl's and called it a day.

lose some weight and learn how to dress yourself. you can wear biz-caz without looking like a retard

until you do that, you're not getting shit

kill yourself

Guys, I literally can't change my face. I'm not here to get roasted.

I take back this post. Changed my mind. Kill yourself. Even if you were anorexic your cheeks would be fat. No one has ever met anyone at a concert aka event full of people with at least a few common interests. OP is special snowflake who is so smart he doesn't even need the advice he demands from Sup Forums

You have nice blue eyes op use that to your advantage bud

Prove that this post isn't b8
(Protip: you can't)

theeennn whyyyyyy are you seeking advice from fucking Sup Forums

you have nice titties m8

Start selling drugs. You get mad pussy. Its risky though.

nice stache make sure you let it come in thick

dude im telling you. go to a local club consistently, one with live music, its not weird to be there by yourself, just say your there for the band. you dont need to lose weight or the glasses. but the cloths gotta go. black jeans and a blank white tee with a beard. youll get laid. i promise

Hey OP. Listen... There is NOTHING wrong with you. You are handsome and seem well rounded. People today are horribly superficial but I promise there is other people out there just like you.

OP, you look like a dude who is a member of a "Junior Conservatives" club in college. Those dudes are in clubs like that precisely because they can't get pussy. Don't be that guy.

This. Those glasses are hopelessly out of style and you have that same dumbfuck haircut that cops have. Wearing ties is not appropriate if you are not in a setting where everyone is wearing ties. While we are on the subject, you need to burn those cheap button-down-collar shirts and ridiculous ties and find a wardrobe consultant at a good men's clothing store.

he doesn't even tho

>I groom myself.
You knew there was going to be a fucking picture and you couldn't even shave that fucking shit stain off your upper lip?
Stop fucking whining, take the advice because yes you can change shit, different glasses, shaving with an actual razor, learning how to dress like a less autistic version of yourself, and dieting are all doable things.

>its not weird to be there by yourself

You want me to go to a local night club alone consistently to see if I can dance with random girls? I've tried that once, and it was shit.

this. but don't go down to walmart and buy an xxxxl white shirt and lee easy rider jeans. learn how to wear clothes that fit even with your fat fuckin body and you'll be in a much better position

look at yourself. you're fat, you have no chin definition, your teeth are yellow, your smile is awkward, you wear glasses, your outfit is horrible, you have no hairstyle... jesus christ if you want to get laid follow the picture's steps

Unless you work in an office, you shouldn't be walking around wearing a fucking dress shirt and tie. That's why you're not getting any. You look like a fucking weirdo. People think that if they approached you, you'd start lecturing them about conservative foreign policy or some shit.

Dress like a normal fucking 20 year old kid. It'll help. Trust me. Right now, you're basically at fedora-tier.

ikr. he could totally get laid easy. he got the potential. anyone does.

what the fuck are you expecting? either put in the work or hire a hooker. stop finding so many excuses or kill yourself

Did you hear that Sup Forums? OP tried it once and failed, so it must be fate. Apparently thats what his parents thought to when they toilet trained him, cus this is a shit post if ive ever seen one

Start selling drugs. At the least you will get junky bitches that will suck your cock for a dub. I found a nice qt back in the day. I dotn anymroe cus its risky. Thats my best advice at this point OP. Sorry chicks dig power.

He isn't basically fedora tier he is fedora tier

Op.
Your attires too serious and sex shouldn't be a selling point. It should be the bonus. Don't tell fetishes on first date and listen to women

wear fancy pants but regular shirts and shit like expensive designer jeans with a plain black t shirt

"...I consider myself a dominant."

There's your problem. You bought into the "alpha/beta male" idea, and that shit just creeps women out. Stop overthinking this stuff, get an interesting hobby that involves groups, and don't think of women as prizes to be won.

You'll be fine.

Well, I said basically, because he's not actually wearing a fedora in any of his pics, but yes, you're right.

Idk on first dates I always tell the girl my fetish within the first hour. I always end up taking her home.

mom tried to fonger my car friend in the back of her

this is how u do it my friend

>airsoft
if you're telling people you're into this I think I found your problem

Seriously, why do young conservatives always wear fucking suits and shit? Are they just actually autistic?

You look like an alt right douchebag. Bitches wanna a man not a twat fighting for the white man

Looks matter, fatboy. A fit body in a dress shirt and tie makes your nonsense look like some fat kid got into dad's closet.

>Dress like a normal fucking 20 year old kid. It'll help

So what, a solid colour t-shirt and fucking jeans?

Define "easily"

That's not what I meant. I'm not an alpha, but I consider "dominant" as a fetish.

Naw they are mormon

Пусси

For those telling me how to dress.

yeah dude solid color tee and jeans and a beard. works every time.

Fucking well said mate.

you are textbook aspergers, overly formal and verbose speech patterns, specific interests, you probably have mostly flat intonation?

just take an online test and see what your results are

t. assburglar

Nigga get your ass to /F/it asap

And lose that goddamn tie

Pretty much. Or a button-down shirt, but not a dress shirt (and not a fucking Hawaiian shirt, goddamn!). Just dress fucking casual. Don't look like you're always going to a job interview. It's fucking bizarre.

>but don't go down to walmart and buy an xxxxl white shirt and lee easy rider jeans

Well shit, what should I get from Walmart?

Nigga well maybe if you don't have dusty ass Walmart button down and ties it will look better

You're goddamn right

OP is a god tier faggot. This shit is cringy

Cringe as fuck. Fedora-tier hipster shit.

>verbose speech patterns
What the hell?

Yea, Like I'm ever gonna post on Sup Forums again...

Are you tommync20 cousin or something lol. Your both fat, autistic, and dress in suits

This is me. Girl on the far left is my ex. I am dressed like someone my age. You are not. Do you see the difference?

What's your Fetlife account? I know you have one you chubby little queer virgin.

I love reading the profiles of manchildren who consider themselves 'dominant'

Why the hell are you wearing a tie in all of those photos?