Osrs thread continued

osrs thread continued

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RX-JHz7NToE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sellin lobbies 200gp each

What is this?

JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER - JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER - JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER - JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER - JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER - JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER - JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER - JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER - JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER - JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER - JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER - JIMBO #1 GARAGE PKER -

I still got a lot of toad crunchies in the ge, buy 'em.

How do people still play this game? I can see how it was fun in 2006 when it was either play a game like this or a single player game but now?

You're literally just clicking shit and watching a guy. That's all the game play.
>click monster
>wait while he swings his sword
>click tree
>wait while he chops it down
>click rock
>wait while he mines it
>click potions
>wait whole he mixes potions

There's literally no gameplay

Gold from the last thread

youtube.com/watch?v=RX-JHz7NToE

Anyone need a maxed
Main to stake for you? Staking for splits or whatever you want to donate after wins :-)!
Kik- orgastic_op

Man just like black ops 3 or any other game,
Press a keyboard key and watch your guy do a thing!!

>go to college and have a job
>have homework
>don't have time to play shitty xbox games

get it?

Nice try but with an FPS you're almost constantly placing inputs
In this game you can click and walk away for 10 minutes and your guy is still there doing his own shit without you

If you don't have time for games why on earth would you play a subscription MMO?

For me it's the nostalgia. I've been casually playing it for a couple of weeks now. Been 10 years since I last played it

Nostalgia

I play for a day or two about once a year. The game has aged horribly and there's no worthwhile gameplay to speak of but it's a nice trip down memory lane