Weed thread?

Weed thread?

bought my first piece today, pic related

smoking out of metal leads to early onset alzheimers

Nonsense. Besides, after smoking 2-3 bowls worth, it's completely covered in resin on the inside.

it all oxidizing metals, and its not whether or not its coated, its whether or not it gets hot.

Working w tar today folks. Lets get that job and get high on things.

That's aluminum foil you're thinking of.

Looks like it'll probably get too hot after a few hits. I'd go with glass next time. More expensive but it's worth it.

The glass pipes the shop had were actually $3 cheaper but I chose because I know I'd end up breaking a glass one. Plus it's easy to make a bong out of this.

Also heat isn't an issue as it's very thick.

New studies reveal that ALL metal pipes and bangers break down and oxide fairly quickly. Including titanium.

They're ALL bad for you. Get hemp papers or smoke from glass. Only way to do it.

Sounds like you made the right choice then.

Shut up science bitch. We're trying to smoke weed in here.

>New studies reveal
???

Proasting my eight I got a few days ago

Enjoy inhaling oxidized metallic substances, fag.

I'll just keep dabbing on glass and quartz and rolling with hemp papers.

that's some dirt weed

Only paid 50 for it so I wasn't getting my hopes up

The thing is the pipe doesn't even get hot enough that I can't touch it with my fingers, so I don't see how it could be getting hot enough to start oxidizing metallic substances.

Old blue dream i had lying around

Blue haze (should be 60%)

Photo didn't go through

I smoke chronically, abusing this shit in general causes some degree of brain damage. then again its temporary, imagine your brain cells freezing in place while thc is present in your brain. Once it leaves your system, things return to normal. This is why we all ask the questions, "Does weed slow or stop cancer?" and "is this a government conspiracy?" , from hemp clothing, energy, and solving many medical related issues there are no shortages of what this miracle plant can do, so why is it illegal? Profits? Cancer treatment alone is believed to be a 200 billion annual income for the united states weather these facts check out, one can speculate. Everything on this site is meant to be taken with a grain of salt so take from this what you will.
TLDR
This plant can generate an economy of its own if we use it properly, solve global issues, smoke daily but don't abuse it.

Went to the dispensary today and grabbed another $70 bucks worth of shake.
Now have over a pound of shake with bits and pieces of other strains over the past 3 months.
Keep it in a Tupperware bowl and smoke daily all day.

just smoked a gram joint man. orange herijuana. you should name your pipe bender

Going to get high all night and watch Real Time, Children of Men and play Wolfenstein The Old Blood.
Bought 2 Freschetta pizzas with my EBT card on the way to get weed.
Used my bus pass.

metal pipes are shit. you'll learn.
you are talking out of your ass. i can't even tell what part of those four words you fucked up...
>New studies reveal
no they don't.

>metal pipes are shit. you'll learn.
Please explain

I have used all glass bongs before

They taste bad, hit far too hard, and are just shitty in general. Glass, in my opinion, is best. rolling uses too much weed and metal is just ass!

Running low on dabs, send help.

50 for an 1/8th?

you can taste them. they heat up too fast. they spring leaks unless they're one sold piece, this ones the kicker. they're always tiny. they set off metal detectors (not that that matters but, hey) They clog easier. You can't scrape them. they could rust.

On the plus side you can throw them at your driveway and it'll be fine. These anons calling cancer for inhaling air that passes by hot metal are retarded teenage underage b&, like you i assume.

So...

You can smoke tobacco in a pipe.

Can you smoke weed in a tobacco pipe?

Like a wooden one?

>inhaling air that passes by hot metal
No shit right? What is furnace.

Metal pipes are shit. The taste, the heat that your herb will burn at. Fuck dat.

did through your parents medicine cabinet, user. try a few of everything!

it will clog immediately and you can't clean them.

Not living with parents. Got some dank toilet bowl cleaner in the bathroom though, could probably smoke that.

>copper
>rust

Have fun burning your fingers you idiot

shoot it
it still oxidizes child. also conducts heat faster.

>using anything other than glass or a vaporizer with the exception of joints and blunts

You got it!

> what is that green shit that forms on copper
> oh yea its copper oxide aka rust

pic relevant huh

rust = iron oxide
coppor oxidizes and corrodes. learn words before you use them please, dumbass.

> damage control

>refuses to learn

>on welfare and buying weed
i got you a drink to wash down those pizzas

this is why we need eugenics

Hey man, don't blame him because smoking weed is more fun then learning.

hey niggas, i passed a drug test (legitimately) a couple days ago and i'm about to get high tomorrow. how long will it take for me to get it out of my system? i start work in a week and i dunno when and if they do random drug tests.

30 days to be safe

juust use fake pee. comes in a little container

It was my understanding that fake pee could be detected pretty easily.

It's metal. Heat is an issue.

𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱 π“ͺ𝓼 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴