You people actually elected this moron

>you people actually elected this moron
>his presidency is already a mass shitshow and it's not even a month since he's been in office

How did we let this happen?

Anons from other nations, how do you feel about him?

Discuss, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YhlUgNFVF0
wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Straight, white, alpha male, taking care of business. The liberal asshurt is glorious.

Shut up libshit

I'm in Canada and even I'm embarrassed that he was elected.

He's like an emo: self harm never looked so delicious. I'm just watching his little fantasy unravel.
America dun goof'd

Putin shills out in full force

Self denial.

(((They))) want him for this stage, they need to get rid of Iran and eliminate Hezbollah and whats left of Palestine, probably the only person stupid enough to do that for them.

America is going through its rebellious adolescents. This is the self harming phase.

Hi guys, just dropping in to remind you that your waterfall of faggot tears won't change the fact that I'm President of the United States and also The Most Powerful Man in the World.

I'll continue making America great again, you just sit in the back seat and shut the fuck up pussies. I'll give you a call when I need your opinion on the amazing things I'm doing in office.

Trump got in simply because the democrats were so disconnected with their people it wasnt funny.

You want a president who makes you feel looked after and safe, not marginalized in your own country.

Good, stay in Canada you fucking cuck

So fucking delusional it hurts.

Since when was /b the establishments little apologist bitch?

Suck my fat one you conformist normy faggot

>longest consecutively exiting government on the planet is going through rebellious adolescence
So every other country on the planet is literally children, gotcha.

It's February 17, 2017. Who's President of the United States?.....

Interesting to watch him called out on a lie:

youtube.com/watch?v=0YhlUgNFVF0

...Oh right, it's still me. Donald J. Trump.

>his presidency is already a mass shitshow and it's not even a month since he's been in office

I think you've been watching a bit too much CNN buddy. Go outside and get some air.

The economy is the best it's been since reagan.

In every public apperance, every tweet, he always lies his ass off. Is that the straight white alpha male way?

CTR is still active folks

Who we talking about here? Wolf Blitzer? Don Lemon?

Daddy I love you

He lied about something completely irrelevant (his electoral votes compared to past elections -- who the fuck cares? You won, Donald. Quit being insecure).

When called on it, it's suddenly, "I was given that information. I've seen that information around."

Can't even own up to his lie.

Fucking pitiful.

Hey kid grab my kayak for me so I can ride your tears to the Oval Office. Where I work. Because I'm President of the US.

*British Parliament laughs from behind the bike shed founded in 1066*

Newfag, please

Oh right...that what CNN told you to think again? Cool.

Canadafag here, it's definitely a new low for the US. In 10 years max this country is going to be the worst corrupt and violent orwellian shithole, but with the nice touch of idiocracy we now see

>trump
>alpha male
top zozzle

If you look closely, you'll notice that every alpha male who leads with his country in his heart gets denounced by the democuck party and their affiliates.

>trump
>establishment
Kek. Next you're going to tell me MSM is true rebels

Dah comrade.
Das vidanya

no. just the totalitarian dictators.
>tfw the only people trump isn't pissing off are the people who let their citizens literally starve in the streets

Fuck. Off.

This

The fact that he practically lies every time he opens his mouth, though....

And how about the DeVos familly paying 200 mil to his campaign, and now their offspring is secretary of education?

How about the fact that he openly admitted that he doesn't read the orders he signs, and as such has no idea how Bannon ended up in the NatSec council?

He doesn't even read the Executive Orders he sign....

So, lets move on. His counselor Conway oficially promoted his daughter's product. He practically banned all muslims from entering the US, except from the countries he has buisness relations with?

Giugliani even openly admitted that the POTUS asked him how to make a muslim ban legal. And then he leaves out the countries thaat has actually been involved in terrorist attacks on American soil?

better than libtards at least

>still going on about Clinton
Trump won... get over it.
Now put on your big boy pants and start acting like a grown up

>consecutively existing
Are you sure you know what that phrase means?

Idk where you've been, but people literally die in our streets every day from hunger.

>we won you lose ha ha
>start acting like a grown up
pick one.

>Canadian angry because his own shit-tier leader agreed to renegotiate NAFTA with better conditions for the US and less favorable outcomes for the syrup-drinking retards up north that no one cares about.

top zozzle. Trump's obviously taking Trudeau to pound-town so I'd say that's pretty alpha.

how does that even begin to help your case here?

>Grab my balls Nigel, we've got 4 years of this shit!

I bet is the real Donald Duck, I mean Trump

Top quality b8 m8

>trump
>anti-establishment

This is some bizarro world, black is white, up is down, raining is sunny kind of post-modern art piece right?

How is Trump - PRESiDENT TRUMP - with all his establishment nominations NOT representative of the establishment?

What retarded kind of shit cake are you serving here?

I tell this to literally every liberal I come across.

The liberals, and by extension the democrats, took a scorched earth policy to basically everything involving video games or "nerd culture". A presidential candidate actually wanted to make a cartoon frog a hate symbol, come the fuck on.

I didn't vote for Trump, but the democrats got what they deserved. If they're willing to burn down someone's world, they can have their world glassed for all I care.

Also, as an Arab, Hillary would've made race relations 1000x worse than Trump possibly can hope to.

"If you kill them, they win" topfuckingkek

> Not understanding the world is a competitive place

>Not understanding the only thing that matters is if you succeeded or not.

You probably never had a job before or any real responsibilities have you?

this. he literally just gave the "establishment" promotions.

> 8 year old boy
> boy
> 8 year old

I have some complicated feelings to work through.

People recognized him from the teevee.

I absolutely do not care about Trudeau or any negotiations he can have with Trump

The fact is, Trump is an idiot, a fraud, and almost literally a big baby. There's no denying that.

>kiddo kek kiddo kek kiddo kek kiddo kek
>start acting like an adult
pick one.

Oh right...I'm sure your fairy tales were from a legit source and you're not just a brainwashed flunky or anything.

Ha fuck you CTR

No - YOU WON, Hillary lost

Stop talking about fucking Shillary, she's a non entity.

Big boy pants. On. Now!
There's work to be done

It's only a mass shit show due to the fact people are losing their minds over the fact that he won the fucking election. Trust me - if people weren't caring as much as they do, no one would give a shit. SJW's and Feminists got him elected if you think about it hard enough.

He didn't say "we won you lose haha". He said "Trump won...get over it." That's what grownups say when they're teaching their kids not to be sore losers.

You took it as mockery because you're immature.

>you people actually elected this moron

Don't blame me. I voted for Hillary. In fact, 3 million more people voted for her over Trump, but due to our arcane electoral college system, their votes didn't mean jack shit.

>The economy is the best it's been since reagan.

Oh my god, that is a brilliant observation, and so, so very right. Aaaand, that probably has everything to do with Turmp's last 4 weeks, and ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Obama's last 8 years. Economies totally turn around in just 4 weeks! Yeah!

Thanks to Obama! Donald "the dumpster fire" Trump has yet to do shit for the economy.
>where are all those jobs he promised?

>Waaaaa stop reminding us of the worst, most senile candidate that the Democratic Party has ever put forward that made us all look like fucking clowns just 3 months ago

>Stop reminding us we ran a shit-tier campaign that focused on tranny rights more than the tax reform or, you know, shit that actually matters to 99% of America

Sure kid

That's what children say when they're rubbing their enemies noses in something, kiddo. spoiler: it solves absolutely nothing, even if it were an "adult" tactic.

I took it as what it is, "ha ha we win you lose cry harder libtards kek". That's ALL that sentiment ever is, no matter how you word it snowflake.

>3mil more people
were they all legal? Because, may I remind you, Barrack "Tyrone" Obongo told the illegals to go and vote.

It's not bait, though. It's the truth. And I haven't even touched on his russian ties yet.

Why did wikileakes, a well known Russian errand boy, only release info on the Dems? Why where people attached to Trump in contact with the russians during the leaks?

What about all the rumours about russians having black mail materials on GOP officials? Why doesn't wikileaks say anything about this?

It just doean't add up, you know?

Christianity, homeschooling and charter schools created a generation stupid as fuck and lacking any serious ability to think critically. The Russians, thinking trump was an easily manipulated stooge, threw the election in his favor utilizing the stupid Christians and racists as useful idiots. The Russians thought they'd elected a stooge but now they're distancing from trump as they realized to their consternation and horror that they've elected an emotional basket case with the IQ of a gerbil. Now even the Russians are starting to get worried.

>mister Trump, bomb Perú and Bolivia, plox.

>wikileaks
>Russian errand boy
He's not even trying

Election is over .
Shillary is no longer a valid excuse for all of the retarded shit brained incompetent things Dear Leader Trump is now doing.

Trump Won...Get over it

Trump didn't drain the swamp.

Trump IS the swamp.

Normally not, but when Trump has done more work to fix our economy in 4 weeks than Obama did in 8 years it's almost magical.

Mark my words, 2 years into this presidency and Trump will be considered one of the greatest presidents of modern history.

>I absolutely do not care about actual shit that happens to my country and affects the entire economy of more than 1 nation.

So you're still huddled in your safe space crying about "mean things" that bully Trump said on the campaign trail? Kek. At least you can admit it which is more than half the temper-tantrum-throwing kids on here can do.

>were they all legal?

Probably not all of them, but we're talking a downright minuscule amount of people here. The vast majority of people who voted (we're talking over 99% here) were legal.

>Barrack "Tyrone" Obongo told the illegals to go and vote

You got a source for him specifically telling illegal immigrants to vote (preferably video footage), or are you just pulling that "voter fraud" crap out of your ass?

If public school is soooo good, then why obamas and neither their daughters ever got admitted to one?

the only reason why anyone is still even stirred up over this is because the media won't shut up about it. They're butthurt that he shit on them and made them look stupid in front of the whole world and fucked their globalist agenda up, so now they're in revenge mode, trying to nonstop troll him with the most biased shit to ever splatter onto Google News. And dumbasses keep lapping it up because they're too god damned stupid to think for themselves or read past a headline, so they inhale the media's anger, and regurgitate it on their facebook pages as if they know jack shit about anything. It won't die down until the media lets it.

The media is a bigger threat to the US than ISIS. I said fuck all you stupid mother fuckers, I'm tired of the negativity, the lies, the misleading shit and agenda pushing. I deactivated my facebook account and cold turkey quit reading/watching the news. My life is getting better by the day as a direct result of not having to give a single fuck about any of it.

because wikileaks only had shit on the dems. Podesta was the only one dumb enough to fall for a fishing scam (and with a password like p@ssword, who could blame him?) and thus people were only able to hand over his emails about the DNC to Assange, who also may I remind you, has stated MULTIPLE TIMES that they have no ties to russia, and the person who handed them the info wasn't even russian. the only info they had on Trump turned out to be the piss thing, which was later revealed to be some Sup Forums spergie's autistic presidential fanfiction. Podesta being a retard, the SJWs being retards, and Trump's mastery of 4D chess saved this country, and go shove a fifth BBC up your ass if you can't handle that. Make America Great Again™.

It's not worth trying to reason with Trump supporters.

No matter what they are presented with, it isn't going to sway their position.

"Fuck off libtard. MAGA baby!"

>tfw POTUS is being sued by ACLU for violating US citizens constitutional rights
>tfw POTUS is boycotted by British parliament
>tfw POTUS is protested by citizens in other nations
>tfw other country's leaders have to pick up Trumps slack by taking in the people he just "doesnt like"
objectively, any other employee at any other corporation would've gotten fired a long time ago.

Da Komrade!

You mean the jobs he brought back from:

- Intel
- General Motors
- Walmart
- Lockheed Martin
- Amazon
- Alibaba
- Fiat Chrysler
- Ford
- SoftBank
- Carrier

> And it's only been 4 weeks

Reals before feels, man. Check up on the facts, dare to venture outside your comfort zone. Trump is rotten.

Shilling like no tomorow.

>wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/
video, and as there are more than 11 million here as of now, I wouldn't be surprised if they took advantage of the cali pussies to milk at least 3 mil votes to save their state handouts.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Oh my fucking sides when the butthurt conservacucks come swarming out to whiteknight the Donald while the world watches him implode live!!!!!!

I LOVE this. I just hope he doesn't get us all killed before he is impeached by cannabalistic republicuck congress.

Ah HAHAHAHHAHAH!!

Right, and it was on track to be that way before he was elected. Fun fact: presidents actually have very little direct effect or control over the economy.

Meanwhile, you don't have to watch CNN to think everything is going to shit. Trump himself spent 77 minutes yesterday talking about how awful everything is and the "mess" he "inherited." And before you accuse me of getting that through some biased media outlet, no dipshit, I listened to the press conference live. Trump wouldn't stfu about the "record high crimerates" (actually at a record low) or the "mess of an economy" (actually, as you mentioned, better than it's been in decades)

So,
>trump won, Hillary lost
>start acting like a grown up
Pick one

I had no idea those were mutually exclusive....but there you have it

Oh yeah, isn't Trudeau so much better? Lmao.

Have you even kept up on recent news? Or do you just bury your head in the sand when ever you hear something you don't like?

You must have been home schooled and be a trump supporter. They went to private schools. You know, the schools for people with money and the desire to have their kids well educated.

ffs user are you trying to sound like a complete degenerate with all your buzzwords? you speak just like him

Trump is a moron and his cabinet is filled with billionaire yes-man that couldnt care less about people. Enjoy your shit government.

Trump's administration is already falling apart one month in. The entire world knows he's a fucking retard and is laughing at America. He has record low approval ratings for the month he's been in office, he lies about everything including the blatantly obvious, he's already tried to pass an order deemed unconstitutional by Federal Courts, his wall is being paid for by Americans citizens after he was told to fuck off by Mexico, he has insulted the USA's allies for no reason, and is fucking despised by the majority of Americans.

But I bet he still gets elected for a 2nd term.

Vladimir Putin is the most powerful man in the world, and Trump is his useful idiot.

> fggt still doesn't realize we WANT to watch the world burn

Im not conservative, im not even American, im telling you why he won.

I dont even like the guy, but untill the dems get that, they will continue to lose.

This is what people would like to believe but truth is he's not even gotten started. Imagine the shitshow when the wall is finished and he starts executing blacks and gays.

But in the interest of transparancy, why wouldn't wikileaks release both leaks? So we could find out for our selves?

Are they trying to hide something? Do they have some sort of agenda?

Who leaks the leakers?

im canadian, i dont know what to think honestly. he seems like hes out of his mind but maybe there is a method to his madness

Your actually wrong, economy is worse for the general American, big business stock index and GDP does not overall reflect the economic health of the average American.

Also Obama care fucks the general working clasd American and grinds the dick out of insurance businesses. The economy has become more corrupt under Obama. More food stamps than previous presidents and the only reason why the unemployment rate dropped is because those people loss their benefits and are no longer counted. I voted for him, he fucked us.