It's time to make a soccer board. this is ridiculous

it's time to make a soccer board. this is ridiculous.

You know what else is ridiculous?
Her vagina.

How do you know?
Anything leaked?

well, it's time you go fuck yourself.

American sports belong on /asp/

Or you could get a job you NEET little faggot, then you won't be able to shitpost during footie hours

I'm pretty sure, the way that thing is destroyed, anything leaks from there.

Stop it

Her vagina is pretty nice desu. Id love to plant my face into it.

(a)meridumb (sp)orts

agree, fuck murrika

THIS is the football board, idiot.

I agree, theres just too much my little sawker threads on here.

>being a cuck

i agree this is horse shit
this is an American sight

>sight
wew
>Sup Forums is american
wew

POST THE ROAST

what is it then butthole

>this is an American sight

what did he mean by this?

/THREAD

Is Arby's an athlete?

>Sup Forums literally about to die
>amerifat wants to create a new board

Is there something wrong with her vagina? I've never seen it before

Is this the famous "Hamburger" ?

>sight

Anyway, Sup Forums is an ENGLISH-speaking, JAPANESE imageboard so not sure what you're talking about m8.

Better idea: Put the soccer threads on /lgbt/. They would be a better fit.

>ameridumb
>ameristupid
>amerislow
>ameridense
>amerithick

living up to the meme

Not when Emperor Hirohito is running the show.

That's just that gook who owns this site using Jewish tricks to make more money off the gullible gaijin.

KEKED

all the servers are in America

fuck off texas

POST IT

>horse shit is an american sight
you're not wrong

and america belongs toooooo?

say "us" and make me laugh....

>yurocucks think they need 80% of threads to be soccer

Should relegate you all to a fucking general.

I'm a college information technology teacher and I am trying to teach my students about Sup Forums and debunk main stream media myths about "the hacker known as Sup Forums" I'm trying to show them how Sup Forums isn't innately terrible
Can you please delete this?

we don't need it but we will take it because fuck you, this is ours and we'll do what we want.

there's more than 1 soccer league, blow it out your ass. More like we need one NBA, NFL and MLB general

Enjoy getting shot

POST THE ROAST

holy kek is that her pooter?

Where's

Why does this exist

Agreed, euros ruined Sup Forums

>blatant copy cat of japanese site
>made to discuss japanese culture
>ruled by a japanese man
This sight(sic) is as Japanese as sake.

>soccer belongs in lgbt
>not the sport where huge black men (the bigger, the better)hug each other in tights

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

You are free to leave.

>brazil

this actually. the cultures are just too different. go find your own boards

Sup Forums - Soccer Posting.
deal with it

I can only assume you were referring to Hope Solo's vagina because that indeed is an American sight.

Been asking /qa/ for separate boards for American sports and non-American sports for a while now. There's virtually no overlap between the two. It's something everyone here should be in favor of, as hiding half of the threads on this board is impractical.

>/asp/

/asp/ is for wrestling, which mostly has a non-American fanbase, and a small number of martial art nerds. It's fine as is.

What needs to happen is Sup Forums is split into "Sup Forums - American Sports" and "/isp/ - International Sports". American sports include football, baseball, basketball, hockey, and golf. International sports include soccer, cricket, rugby, "heem", tennis, and basically everything else.

There is no good reason why anybody here should have an issue with this unless you're just a shitposting faggot.

>There is no good reason why anybody here should have an issue with this unless you're just a shitposting faggot.

gee i wonder what is the main demographic of this board (or site)

/asp/ turns into "American sports". Wrestling being American fits in perfectly. Sup Forums remains "Sports". Also, golf is not an American sport and will remain on Sup Forums.

this.

>he wasn't on the legendary Sup Forums drawing thread

you missed some comedy gold

Don't be difficult. Sup Forums is already 80% American IP's, so it only makes sense to keep American sports here and create /isp/ for international sports. The problem now with non-American posters is they incessantly make redundant threads that only get 2 or 3 replies, diluting the entire board.

>fragmenting a dying community

Honestly, stop bitching and learn Eurosports so they won't bother you. Same thing applies to Eurosport fans bothered by American sports. Quit being triggered by things that don't interest you.

>Eurosports

You mean sport.

Bro, I played soccer for 9 years growing up. There's nothing I need to learn about it. I'm certainly not going to feign interest in how people thousands of miles away are playing it. I wouldn't expect the vast majority of yuros to do the same with American sports. Anyone who is into both is a very minor exception.

Nothing is being fragmented when pic related pretty much happens with most posters, even if they're just ignoring threads instead of hiding them.

Post it

Do it lads

it's global you self absorbed mongoloid

Americans, please take your alternative sports and fuck off to /asp/

why are americans so triggered by non-American sports

What makes you think so? It seems a lot more European than American to me.

>ITT: people that don't know about the secret password only sportschan that's been running for the past 12 months

Fucking plebs.

>chicken breast slices

JODE

>over 70 posts
>nobody has posted it yet

I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing

I mean that kind of just proves my point how Americans avoid Yurosport threads and vice versa. You wouldn't know since you stay away from them, but American sport threads move much faster with far more people posting in them.

D D E L E T
E
L
E
T H I S

This is Sup Forums users. Not Sup Forums users. A lot of the more obscure boards are quite clearly almost fully American. I stand by my point. Unless you have some clear statistics for Sup Forums being American dominated, that is?

wait there are nudes of her?

hahahahhaha no

>fragmentation

Terrible idea

Also, basketball, golf, and hockey definitely have an international following