dwarf thread, general dwarf pictures, questions, answers, and behavior

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110714050754AAahLno
listverse.com/2014/04/28/10-little-facts-about-dwarfs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

self-bump

What kind of dwarf is this?

Dwarf Showering

a smeck dwarf. a smeck dwarf is skilled in metallic crasftmanship and is almost always a virgin

What kind of dwarf is this???

>Potus is dwarf cuck

i am suicidal and i am physically classified as a dwarf in real life. ask me anything or give me the means in order to physically kill myself.

Dwarf sex

WOOP WOOP

Dwarf niggers aren't people

modern dwarf

Are these even considered people?

ok so let's ask a real question

were/are dwarfs real
-also were giants a real thing too

was medieval magic actually a thing or just made up

Werewolfs are real guys

Shouldn't this be illegal

ur retarded kid, get rekt

Yo, fam. I just want to pick up some chicks. Any advice?

op here
dwarfs are real faggot.
medieval magic was real too

kill yourself and save us from your stupidity you faggot retard dwarfs will reign supreme

Dwarfs will take over

Yeah one.

Hot shot

I AM A HUGE NIGGER END MY LIFE FAGGOTS

Dwarves will inherit the earth.

What's the best thing in your life?

Are there dwarf equivalents of chubby chasers?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you retarded cunt, get killed faggot.

Hello Dwarf boys, I'm a hairy man looking for some little Dwarf boys.

Dwarf niggers could beat up all beta cucks

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110714050754AAahLno

best things: beer, step stools, young pussy

of course there are dwarf equivalents of chubby chasers. most dwarfs are chubby chasers and want to physically harm themselves, and hopefully, die in the process

How about we turn this into a clown thread?

china's army circa 1940

{rare]

DWarf violine

Ayy lmao

dwarf man gets nakey

North Korea secret service

Why are you suicidal? Just from being a dwarf, or other life stuff?

Trevor goes hard on the paint.

just about anything. i hate myself and i only get off on craft beer and short women now

ET chinese dub

not dwarf you dumb faggot

Typically, salmon are anadromous: they are born in fresh water, migrate to the ocean, then return to fresh water to reproduce. However, populations of several species are restricted to fresh water through their lives. Various species of salmon display anadromous life strategies while others display freshwater resident life strategies. Folklore has it that the fish return to the exact spot where they were born to spawn; tracking studies have shown this to be mostly true. A portion of a returning salmon run may stray and spawn in different freshwater systems. The percent of straying depends on the species of salmon. Homing behavior has been shown to depend on olfactory memory.

The term "salmon" comes from the Latin salmo, which in turn may have originated from salire, meaning "to leap". The nine commercially important species of salmon occur in two genera. The genus Salmo contains the Atlantic salmon, found in the north Atlantic, as well as many species commonly named trout. The genus Oncorhynchus contains eight species which occur naturally only in the North Pacific. As a group, these are known as Pacific salmon. Chinook salmon have been introduced in New Zealand and Patagonia. Coho, freshwater sockeye, and Atlantic salmon have been established in Patagonia, as well.

Salmon eggs are laid in freshwater streams typically at high latitudes. The eggs hatch into alevin or sac fry. The fry quickly develop into parr with camouflaging vertical stripes. The parr stay for six months to three years in their natal stream before becoming smolts, which are distinguished by their bright, silvery colour with scales that are easily rubbed off. Only 10% of all salmon eggs are estimated to survive to this stage. The smolt body chemistry changes, allowing them to live in salt water. Smolts spend a portion of their out-migration time in brackish water, where their body chemistry becomes accustomed to osmoregulation in the ocean.

listverse.com/2014/04/28/10-little-facts-about-dwarfs/

some dwarf enlightenment

The salmon spend about one to five years (depending on the species) in the open ocean, where they gradually become sexually mature. The adult salmon then return primarily to their natal streams to spawn. Atlantic salmon spend between one and four years at sea. (When a fish returns after just one year's sea feeding, it is called a grilse in Canada, Britain, and Ireland.) Prior to spawning, depending on the species, salmon undergo changes. They may grow a hump, develop canine-like teeth, or develop a kype (a pronounced curvature of the jaws in male salmon). All change from the silvery blue of a fresh-run fish from the sea to a darker colour. Salmon can make amazing journeys, sometimes moving hundreds of miles upstream against strong currents and rapids to reproduce. Chinook and sockeye salmon from central Idaho, for example, travel over 1,400 km (900 mi) and climb nearly 2,100 m (7,000 ft) from the Pacific Ocean as they return to spawn. Condition tends to deteriorate the longer the fish remain in fresh water, and they then deteriorate further after they spawn, when they are known as kelts. In all species of Pacific salmon, the mature individuals die within a few days or weeks of spawning, a trait known as semelparity. Between 2 and 4% of Atlantic salmon kelts survive to spawn again, all females. However, even in those species of salmon that may survive to spawn more than once (iteroparity), postspawning mortality is quite high (perhaps as high as 40 to 50%.)

To lay her roe, the female salmon uses her tail (caudal fin), to create a low-pressure zone, lifting gravel to be swept downstream, excavating a shallow depression, called a redd. The redd may sometimes contain 5,000 eggs covering 2.8 m2 (30 sq ft). The eggs usually range from orange to red. One or more males approach the female in her redd, depositing sperm, or milt over the roe. The female then covers the eggs by disturbing the gravel at the upstream edge of the depression before moving on to make another redd.

Each year, the fish experiences a period of rapid growth, often in summer, and one of slower growth, normally in winter. This results in ring formation around an earbone called the otolith, (annuli) analogous to the growth rings visible in a tree trunk. Freshwater growth shows as densely crowded rings, sea growth as widely spaced rings; spawning is marked by significant erosion as body mass is converted into eggs and milt.

Freshwater streams and estuaries provide important habitat for many salmon species. They feed on terrestrial and aquatic insects, amphipods, and other crustaceans while young, and primarily on other fish when older. Eggs are laid in deeper water with larger gravel, and need cool water and good water flow (to supply oxygen) to the developing embryos. Mortality of salmon in the early life stages is usually high due to natural predation and human-induced changes in habitat, such as siltation, high water temperatures, low oxygen concentration, loss of stream cover, and reductions in river flow. Estuaries and their associated wetlands provide vital nursery areas for the salmon prior to their departure to the open ocean. Wetlands not only help buffer the estuary from silt and pollutants, but also provide important feeding and hiding areas.

Salmon not killed by other means show greatly accelerated deterioration (phenoptosis, or "programmed aging") at the end of their lives. Their bodies rapidly deteriorate right after they spawn as a result of the release of massive amounts of corticosteroids.

FUCKING

A bumblebee (also written bumble bee) is a member of the genus Bombus, part of Apidae, one of the bee families. This genus is the only extant group in the tribe Bombini, though a few extinct related genera (e.g., Calyptapis) are known from fossils. Over 250 species of bumblebee are known.[1] They are found primarily in higher altitudes or latitudes in the Northern Hemisphere, although they are also found in South America where a few lowland tropical species have been identified. European bumblebees have also been introduced to New Zealand and Tasmania. The brood parasitic or cuckoo bumblebees have sometimes been classified as a subgenus or genus, Psithyrus, but are now usually treated as members of Bombus.

Many bumblebees are social insects that form colonies with a single queen. The colonies are smaller than those of honeybees, growing to as few as 50 individuals in a nest. Female bumblebees can sting repeatedly, but generally ignore humans and other animals. Cuckoo bumblebees do not make nests; their queens aggressively invade the nests of other bumblebee species, kill the resident queens and then lay their own eggs, which are cared for by the resident workers.

SALMONIDS

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

Let's count to ten.

I'll start.

fuck yar

>Asks dwarf question
>told to kill self faggot
>question mark

Shitty place to be in life, man. Sorry to hear that. Any bright spots to move towards?

That is not a dwarf, halfling or maybe albino goblin

that is the most adorable thing i have ever seen.

Hehe, I have BIG PLANS for you!
OH, such potential!

KEEP YER FEET ON THE GROUND

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DWARF AND A GNOME??

Difference between dwarf and a hobbit?

WATCH YER BACK