What happened to him? Is he finished?

What happened to him? Is he finished?

Nothing. He was always shit. Just like Mascherano, Villa, Ibrahimovic and half of the players who been in Barcelona while Iniesta carried them to victory.

I was nodding along until I got to the Iniesta part.

He's been weirdly shit all season

He's past his prime, it's been coming for a bit

Shut up you retarded monkey

>he fell for the poopsquets meme

That guy's face always pissed me off.

Iniesta is the best player of our generation. If you disagree with this, you're wrong.

>tripfag
>talking about being white in current year
Ja'De'De'Ja'Shawn, shut the fuck up. You are the joke of this board.

This guy is hilariously overrated and has been for years.

Get out favela monkey this is an Anglo board

He was never good. Hyped by redditors and barca dickriders. Plus, he has the most punchable face I've ever seen

>triggered the tripnegro
So easy to make you mad. By the way, americans not allowed on football threads.

Fuck off ie

Literally the Spanish Grozkreutz

Why do spanish people hate Iniesta so much? Are Real fans so cucked?

tripfag BTFO

So underrated as hell?

funny how people started overrating him as one of the best CDMs ever after Xavi was on his way out. guy's average and hes had some above average moments, thats it.

>Reddit's favorite player.
They act as if defensive midfielders never get any recognition. Busquests is just there to add height to the team which is filled with midgets. Players like Makelele, Alonso, Viera, Cambiasso, Keane, and De Rossi all get recognition as being great DMs. The reason Busquets isn't discussed along with these players like Messi is discussed along with the GOAT forwards is because he isn't as dominant or influential. Barca fanboys just think everyone on their squad is in contention to be the best of all time.

>He was never good
>Expect to be taken seriously
I can't even be mad, your country is full of poverty and retardation

I think they're mostly just fed up by the constant wanking over him that only started after he scored the wc winner