I took 300 mg of this Benadryl. about an hour ago, should I be feeling effects soon?

I took 300 mg of this Benadryl. about an hour ago, should I be feeling effects soon?

Have fun hallucinating and feeling like you're made of stone you fucking nigger

you would be by now, if it was going to do anything

Benadryl does jack shit i take 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill at night
i dont feel that shit until 3 hours later

When i broke up with a girl i took half a bottle. About 150 pills at 25 mg each. You wont die. But you may see and hear shit. Also it will be hard to sleep.

how much of this will make me trip? I weigh 250

Hallucinate?

Lol i took like 600-700mg in one day and i was tripping balls i thought my roommates were home all day but they were not lol then when trying to sleep i couldent cause my arm was making me realy uncomfortable other then that its a ok cheap trip

Take more

I took two more lol I'm at 350 mg

How much do you weigh

i took a box of benadryl once, i got all itchy and saw spiders all over. 0/10 would not repeat.

naw you fucked up, you need to take way more. You can't just take more later though it has to be all at once. Like 700mg. It probably sounds like I'm making this up but I used to do this shit, you need to do it all at once and take a fuckton. It still feels like shit.

Hope you don't fall asleep now your lungs will shut down

𝐍𝐎 𝐍𝐎 𝐍𝐎

You should be as asleep as shit by now.

Drink a bunch of vodka. Belvadryl

Legal Warning: you will die

Yep. I used to take this stuff a lot then one time i toom tok much 500mg+ and started seeing running patterns in wood grain, breathing rooms and terrifyingly spiders that were not there. Dozens of big ones. I was aware it was a hallucination after the first few but then they literarally strated attacking me.

Freaky shit. Never done it again save a bit here and there when im actually sick

not really, you don't just randomly die from this stuff. It's pretty bad for you but it's not like you'll just stop breathing, it's not fucking barbiturates or anything.

I feel just sort of tired right now. I guess 300 mg doesn't do much

when I used to be into this shit, one time I was on youtube while I was coming up. I noticed that one of my hairnets from work was on my hand for some reason. except there was nothing there. But I could see and feel this weird fuzzy gel and interact with it, and it would drip off of my hands. Then all of the youtube videos had chinese titles or something. Oh wait I can't fucking read anymore.

Fun stuff.

fucking of course it doesn't feel like much

Here are your options. Fuck it, wait till another day. Or have a weird peak in a few hours. I took 700mg, but only while monitored. Alone, I probably would have... Idk. It's a deliriant, so anything is possible.

You might see a spider or two at 300, but nothing too much. If you're looking to up the dosage or try a combination. DXM and DPH are okay. A bottle of robotussin with ONLY dxm and not CCC or most pill forms, and about 500mg will send you anywhere but here. Seriously. Like. "The cowboy hats are coming towards the cameras." scenarios.

protip- take 75-100mg (tops) and wait an hour, then fap.

cigarettes can help reverse that shit, they increase acetylcholine, whereas diphenhydramine is an anticholinergic. It doesn't just flip a switch but it can reduce the visuals a lot if you need to. You'll still feel uncomfortable but it's slightly more bearable. Don't worry about your heart rate too much. It does go up but you can't possibly count it because you will be hallucinating too much. It cause visual, auditory, and tactile hallucinations. A common one is you will think you are smoking a cigarette or something. Also you will have to piss every 5 minutes, it enlarges your prostate so be careful of that.

depends on how much you took. but you should start feeling affects shortly. depends on the person but that dose probably will induce mild negativity, maybe images flashing in mind if eyes closed, and a strong sense of lust.

i take about that every night just to get to sleep.

>If you're looking to up the dosage or try a combination. DXM and DPH are okay

fucking this. DXM takes the shitty edge off it. You can "safely" do the two together. 300 dxm (Hbr) and 700mg dph is "fine". (I say "fine" because it's fucking awful for you, but you most likely won't die)

Don't interact with anyone because you will be fucked up. You won't be able to walk or talk right and you will be up pissing a ridiculous amount of times. People will know something is up. Of course, you can feel free to pet the cat that squeezes under your door. Don't talk to anybody though (chances are pretty good they aren't even there anyway)

i mean it depends on how much you have eaten. goes to work on an empty stomach much sooner.

personally i never took so much to actually hallucinate. i have taken enough to feel like bugs are crawling in my bed and i am itchy. but never much more than that. however i will see things at around 200 mg if i close my eyes and go on verge of nodding out to sleep. i'll have psychic visions. almost always mystical but of a negative nature.

if you want to get a glimpse of the inner eye i recommend nodding out for a sec or two with a note pad and writing down what you see and hear in you mind.