Hate foreigners because my father is English and I have English blood

>hate foreigners because my father is English and I have English blood
>hate the English and Polish because I'm a shitskin
>hate myself because I am the problem
>yearn for a hapa gf because its the closest thing I have to a female of the same sub species as my own
>eurasian females are the most desired, sought after girls on the planet and only want to get railed by anglo cock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mate what the fuck are you, 'don't mind me asking?
Did your dad fuck an Arab chick?

Also shit sucks, but I mean quit over thinking shit. I'm all for like, keeping within the same race in theory, but if I ever find a Latino or South East Asian chick who I like for her then fuck that noise.
Like, hapas are foreigners too so I don't get what the fuck you're trying to say by "foreigners". You have to go out of country for that shit, in which case anywhere not White would do for you.
t b h Mexico is the closest you'd get to the same "sub species".

>if I ever find a Latino or South East Asian chick who I like
My mother is a visayan, its why I'm a very dark hapa. Girl in the pic is anglo/pinoy halfbreed who lives in Australia

You need to man up bruh
Become an individual and stop forcing yourself to only be associated with races
Stop putting pussy on a pedestal
Stop self-hating, you are not the problem

To be fair, South East Asia is a stretch to be called a shitskin over. Even if your skin is the color of shit, it's the same as Italy and Spain, but they're not "shitskins", they're just "not White"

Quit being all focused on that shit.
Requiring to breed with half breeds as a half breed is pretty fucking silly, being honest. I can get being white and worried about breeding with other races, especially because we get diaspora fuckers like you (no offense), but if your bucket's mixed I don't quite see the issue with literally going with anybody you want. At that point daddy being a mix makes sonny being a mix less confusing to him, I'd think.

Either way calm down. You're you, and as easy as it is to distinguish on race, and as correct as it can be most of the time, people are people. I "hate" the English because of muh Irish heritage shit, but I don't hate them as a whole. They're people.

Like, I can get people talking about statistics with crime rates for races and shit, but the thing is our species/genus/whatthefuckever is that of individuals, so to focus so heavily on race, when the issue at hand is an individual one, finding a partner for life, is rather silly.

I mean unless your entire purpose in life is furthering the hapa race. Which is rather silly as well since it's a "sub species"
And if you're not concerned about keeping to happa, then really, fucking any race that isn't white is making them whiter, and fucking any race that is white is making them less white. So like, not that much of an issue.

Varg more than anyone would understand I am the problem, I am rootless, spineless and self hating mutt with no identity.

I never said anything about breeding, I'd make an awful father its just I feel as if I've overstepped my bounds and the only way to not offend or disgust people further is to stay inside and if possible find a hapa gf. I am undeserving of European girls, they aren't mine to provide for so instead I idolise a hafu thinking she will fully understand me even though I don't even deserve her either.

Whenever I go outside I feel as if people think I arrived here last year, they are distrusting and probably think I have a free house which I take advantage of English girls in, I can't blame them my English blood is unrecognisable after the mix. I understand I am the problem its just I didn't choose to be born here. My mother introduced me to some Filipinos a while back and they said I looked "too English".

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
>"no one cook for me, socialize and talk to me like my American black woman"
I'm just a weak, domesticated, useless NEET, sixth form drop out so I don't really deserve much but I still fool myself into thinking one day I'll get a mixed gf who will make me happy. But I'll have bigger problems once I eventually start working

England will become majority non-white in your lifetime have no fear.

>Only want to get railed by anglo cock

You had me fooled until that last sentence, skinhead. As far as I know, Caucasian women would rather fuck dogs than fuck other Caucasian men.

Remember this: You will never not be you. Whether there is an afterlife or if there's a cycle of rebirth etc., we don't know. What you can be sure of is, that so long as you are here, you will be you.
Now you can either throw it away by killing yourself or living in self-hatred, or you can make the best of it and learn to love yourself.
Further more, all you have to do is be you. You don't have to justify yourself. Your opinions do not have to form a coherent logical system. You just have to be you.

Spanish and Italian are considered relatively white and their skin isn't at all the colour of shit.
I am neither but i'd much rather be Spanish or Italian than hapa. A thousand times.

But I'm not fond of pakis and commonwealth blacks though, they aren't my people

>Caucasian women would rather fuck dogs than fuck other Caucasian men.
I meant half asian, eurasian women should I have worded it differently or made it clearer for you to understand

I enjoy hating myself, staying inside shutting my curtains in the hopes I'll get paler and sit hunched over my monitor watching shows and chinese cartoons. I'm just not a very stoic person, I'm weak

>I'm weak
Your biological parents you can't change, this, however, you can.

This is unironically coming from a north african

>eurasian females are the most desired, sought after girls on the planet and only want to get railed by anglo cock
No they're not. Almost everyone doesn't think of the genetic makeup or specifics of an individual when selecting a partner/mate. It happens organically, not autistically. "only want to be railed by anglo cock" is bullshit. What are you on about?

Seems like you're nothing in life and think too much about irrelevant shit and equate your genetic makeup and ancestry to your identity because you haven't done anything with your life or done any real introspection.

>think too much about irrelevant shit and equate your genetic makeup and ancestry to your identity
Other people do that for me
>It happens organically, not autistically. "only want to be railed by anglo cock" is bullshit. What are you on about?
Spoken like a true new worlder

>Other people do that for me
Unironically stop hanging around on Sup Forums

I'm not affected by anything people say on here, living around working class people for 2 decades has taught me otherwise they've made me well aware of my intrusion into their lands, my fathers land. You honestly don't think the English people I pass on the street think I'm not trespassing in their country or I've just jumped off the back of a hungarians lorry straight up from calais and just now have my fly open from having raped a 14 year old English girl in a back alley?

>you take the identity people make up for you
What? Assumptions as to who you are, are irrelevant to your actual identity. If your identity is derived from the thoughts and opinions of others, then it is not really your identity or an identity at all.

>Spoken like a true new worlder
I have no idea what you mean. Such a definite statement is obviously bullshit, eurasian females are their own individuals. The most important thing to how they might act is what country they're actually from. This dictates their culture and who they interact with, if they're from a country with an anglo majority, you can assume most are going to "get railed by anglo cock". If not, then you can assume otherwise. Stop being a fucking irrational retard, please. There is no genetic predisposition to absolutely only having sex with anglos, that's laughable.

The image you post is from a meet of "interracial" Asian-white relationships in the U.S. None of those people are Eurasian and the image is quite amusing.

So you've had some bad experiences and now you think everyone in England thinks you're some kind of subhuman rapist? I suggest actually seeing some kind of medical professional. You may have mental health issues. Sorry for being so scathing and insulting btw.

>None of those people are Eurasian and the image is quite amusing.
I never said those people specifically were eurasian

>I suggest actually seeing some kind of medical professional. You may have mental health issues. Sorry for being so scathing and insulting btw.
Ok I'll admit I am btfo, but believe me I am trespassing, they all believe I chose to come here and exploit their country.

I want to write a thesis on the neurosis of mixed race incels in white majority countries

This is great material, ta

What a beta cuck faggot lmao.

Leave England, that country just sucks ball in almost every aspect.

As always I appreciate your contributions

Ah, this thread again. Even the same pictures have been reposted.

Magyar I'll have you know I haven't made a thread in a while and some of the pictures are new

Stop hating people because they are different. Be an exemple for your friends in that matter. Hatred breeds hatred, man.

slightly off topic but what do when a girl is sitting in front of you in the bus, fairly pretty, and you know she's looking at you?

where the flying fuck do you look? do you grab your ballsack and look at her in the eyes?

>I'm just not a very stoic person, I'm weak
anyone can be strong user, you just need the mental strength to keep working out

You could just say "hi" to her instead of going directly to your balls, but what do I know, You guys are the romance masters there in France.

If you're european just rape her and take what is yours. No two ways about it

what is it with brits and being mentally ill.

its like a part of their culture

>You guys are the romance masters
Kinda makes me sad t b h, I'm not naturally gifted for approaching women
or maybe I just wank too much I don't know

I'd say I'm an 8/10 on a good day and a 6 on a bad one, today was a fairly good day I suppose.
Problem is there was a girl I know sitting next to her, wouldn't it look really awkward?

Why am I even asking here...

I'd like that, problem is I'm all about thinking of other autistic ways x

ok, you are actually serious so I'll answear seriously :) It's always the best to approach people (not only girls) in the situations and places where culturally this is considered to be a norm (obviously). In the place where I live it is accepted to just start talking to people you don't know in the train compartment, especially if they are about your age. Next time you can try that and if the conversation doesn't go well you can always change the seat (if your ticket allows it). It's a lot easier if your aim is not sex as fast as possible, but just a joy of meeting someone new.

>just start talking to people you don't know in the train compartment
I do that sometimes, but it's like in French everything you say is meticulously scrutinized

I feel that because I also speak English, and speaking English feels like everything you say is smoother and lighter

No one will save your social life trough Internet. If it's just simple, human shyness you are haveing a problem with you can work on it yourself. "I don't care" attitude can be trained. But if it is more serious in your mind you can also see a therapist once or twice. No one has to know about it, and you can gain from it. I wish you all the best.

Haha, I have exactly the same observations about speaking english. Polish can be so akward in places where english is just fine and smooth.

this is why you never fuck and impregnate poor women from East Asia.

>I wish you all the best
cheers bro, you too
(same guy?)
I know right? I wish I could speak to women in France in English, would be so much better

>anglo
You aren't Anglo.

I never said I was

Yes, same guy. If you live in a big city you probably can find people who doesn't speak french (or don't speak it well). Half of my social circle is from abroad. Some of them do speak polish better or worse, but becouse of those who doesn't we need to comunicate in english everytime we meet. My girlrfiend speaks only spanish and english. If she did speak polish I'm fairly convinced I wouldn't be able to get her to go out with me :D. Funny story. Again, don't give up. Last resource - emigrate to Poland for a year or two. Teach french or something. And go back to cozy west with a girlfriend :P Not all polish people are like Sup Forums suggests we are. Cheers.

I've met a few cool Polish lads in Greece on Holiday once, great guys.
Don't worry, I don't have a bad image of the Poles. but yeah I might do as you said one day, for now it's studies though haha
Might be able to go there for studying purposes maybe? idk I'll have a look

anyway, have to go so have a nice evening bro
hope the best happens to you too !