Americans, who's behind the Trump? inb4 Jews, I am serious. I mean...

Americans, who's behind the Trump? inb4 Jews, I am serious. I mean, most of corporations tend to back him (by obvious reasons - tax cuts and lobbying) but some seem to oppose him, like Google, for example. Why do some corporations do not support him while he benefits them?
During the elections I thought Democrats were supported by capitals who are mostly about foreign markets and Republicans were supported by those who are about domestic market. But now I see Shell supporting Trump, for example. And other transnational corporations.
Explain please.

The Jews are in a civil war, some support him, some don't.

But why do some support and some not? He seems to be very good president for business because of lobbying, taking away regulations, climate change denial, tax cuts and so.

Because some jews can't get over his racist comments

People give fuck about money only. Some Jews invested into Nazi Germany. It can't be a reason.

Russia

1. racism
2. right wing death sqauds becomes edgy
3. naming the jew becomes more popular
4.???
5.profit

Russia is not a real threat to USA, at least our economy. And looks like Trump has abandoned his pro-Russian stances (as I predicted 2bh, fundamental interests of Russian rulling class and American one are too different).

There's a looooot of corporations and other interest groups behind a candidate. They support their man in order to outplay other corporations and interest groups they disagree with and support another candidate. That's how it is.

Lets put racism and other Trump rhetorics aside, it's to attract/scare plebs. Real powers make decisions because of money and business interests. Rhetorics are just a bullshit for ordinary people.

It's obviously fucking kikes the thing is since Sup Forums died and were replaced by shills there's no more correct guidance. So now the "right" is "
alt-right" and they're literal shills for kikes and trump

Trump is just a dude that didn't expect the meme to go this far

can't argue with that

But why do some of them oppose Trump? Why doesn't he benefit those who oppose him? He seems to be an ideal candidate for corporations.

it's not that simple

trump remember is also anti-trade and protectionist

well for instance I think his ideas in regards of NATO aren't liked by weapon manifacturers

>but some seem to oppose him, like Google, for example
In the case of software companies it is partly because companies such as Google are headed by liberals but also because of his stance of immigration and H-1B visas in particular. This type of visa was originally intended to allow companies to import workers with very specific and probably unusual skills to help fill needs when there were no Americans with such specialized skills. Instead many of these software companies have decided that "lol Americans don't know how to program in Java" and are abusing it to import many low-wage foreign programmers to undercut American wages. Trump has indicated that he will change this and so these companies don't want to have to pay their workers a higher salary.

For example: Clinton won when corporations needed a person to fix the problem with Reagan national debt and give people relief from dog eats dog Reaganomics.
Bush was elected because corporations wanted oil as oil prices were rising and they needed a warmonger.
They needed Obama to fix economy after Bush and give people a relief; they also wanted to enact race card again because in 00s racial issues became not that big issues.
You can easily notice that in USA elections there are always one candidate who is going to win opposed by a total retard. Al Gore, McCain, Romney would never win.
With Trump we see some kind of infighting inside the elites. What's the reason of this infighting, I can't understand. I bet most of them supported Trump actually - such a nimble operation to use anti-establishment attitudes to elect the biggest establishment person is nothing new and I have spotted it from the beginning. But unlike in previous elections, some were supporting Hillary and still oppose Trump while there was kind of consensus on candidates for the last few decades (since Reagan at least).

Hillbilly gun owners with small penises

>trump remember is also anti-trade and protectionist
It turned to be a complete meme. He does nothing towards protectionism, and he is not going to do.
Well, on the other hand, he promises to enlarge nuclear arsenal, pay for new weapons etc. Military corporations mostly like him I guess.

Those are his voters, not the people behind him who actually made him a president.

the damage is done
and while the contractors like him he is also down sizing the military bureaucracy

>he is also down sizing the military bureaucracy
He reduces bureaucracy everywhere because he is very pro business and wants to take away the regulations.

Liberal and """intellectual""" Jews are against Trump, because he's a popular target for bashing now.

Normal and Israeli Jews if not pro, then at least not against him.

What this guy said
Many corporations benefit from democrat policies. Cheap labour from immigration, who don't form trade unions, will work in shit conditions, etc

In order to maximize their profits they need to replace the workforce as much as possible, and social conservatism stands in the way of that.
Not just anti-immigration stances but religion, family values, etc, in general white americans are the problem since they ask too much
This means breaking down the traditional system is necessary

Trump represents social conservatism hence why he is a problem here

>Al Gore
sure seemed close to me at the time; glad to hear the Jews had it under control