Why are white people so embarrassing and cringeworthy?

Why are white people so embarrassing and cringeworthy?

they didn't kill their weak ones so nature doing it instead of them

Only liberals and modern communists do this

Are you a cool black dude?

They are genetically inferior

>niggers
>leaders

>russians
>humans

Truly explains why Africa is the pinnacle of modern civilization, yes. Really made the cogs turn

It really pisses me off that they constantly throw all white people into one category like we all had it great. I researched my family history, and I found immigration documents for one of my peasant farmer ancestors, on which his reason for leaving England was also recorded. It said that his rent was raised so high that he was obligated to leave. I don't care that he didn't have it as bad as slaves; he was still subjected to the ruling class' bullshit like every other poor motherfucker.

it is ok to act to act like that for women since they're naturally submissive and for them it's just a way to sexualise slavery. they crave their Master's delicious Black Cock.
and those guys are actual low-test cuckolds with a tiny penis.

>delicious Black Cock.
Speaking from experience?

This

t.embarrassing and cringeworthy

>pakis
>not indians

T. Not human

whereabouts in Russia are you from?

t.bh I would rather be slim and fit like the guy on right.

His dick is probably longer than that white dude's forearm.

>being egoistical is a trait rarely ever found in him
Thanks mr 50 something%

Yeah. Big tall boys tend to die sooner.

t. big tall boy from a big tall family

Jewish infection on the society. Read elders of Zion.

Funny you say that, because the UK TV is the most cuck in the world. The percentage of non-whites is huge.

If we could go back an time and show this picture to Lincoln what would happen?

called BBC for a reason

I am very glad firearms are a thing

He wanted to deport all blacks to Africa, but was killed before he could.

He didn't fight against slavery, he fought against the economic power of the rising south.

It's obviously a shopped pic. Look at the area under his arm/next to his stomach.

Whatever. I know I'm unobservant. Here's one that isn't photoshopped. His dick probably isn't as impressive as Jamal's, though.

>Why are leftist liberals so embarrassing and cringeworthy?

FTFY

But Drumpfs going to make america great again by making all his NEET followers do that labour
No non-white has ever done something like this through.

Both pictures are photoshopped.

>he fell for the BBC meme

That's more arrogant self importance than anything else.

Fuck off Abo

That's just proof that leftists are fundamentally different kinds of people than normal humans.

Civil war NOW!

No shit

I'm whiter than you, moron.
The fact of the matter is that anyone who thinks they are important enough to apologise for what they perceive as generational institutionalised racism and they doing such a think is note worthy, is both incredibly arrogant and self important.
It would be like some random Japanese guy rocking up to China and apologising on behalf of the Japanese for war crimes and expected to be taken seriously. That sort of shit reeks of personal delusions of grandeur.

I get the impression that a lot of the liberal platform is arrogant self importance under the guise of empathy and charity

>liberal
The rest of the world gets this sort of impression from Americans and their political soapboxing, regardless of which part of the Aut, I mean political spectrum they are from.
Christians are the worst when it comes to this pompous bullshit.

>I'm whiter than you, moron.

Marxism has destroyed our pride.

What's the point in having pride in things that have been done by others? And this applies to all races.

good question

He is taking about not being ashamed of being born white. Not hating yourself for who you are, for who you were born. You're bringing up achievements for no reason.

looks quite finnish though