Ok, let's consider Jared Leto's Joker is actually Jason Todd (there are some evidences but we can't be sure)

Ok, let's consider Jared Leto's Joker is actually Jason Todd (there are some evidences but we can't be sure).
The question is : would the studio REALLY take the risk to do that ? Instead of getting the real Joker

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-vs-superman-sorry-eisenberg-haters-lex-sr-dead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes they would

Considering what they did to Batman and Superman in BvS, this is nothing

>Considering what they did to Batman and Superman in BvS

make solid adaptations?

>pictures from comiccon shows Joker wearing the batsuit and messing around in it
The suit in your picture is probably the Joker leaving the suit back at the base with the graffiti as a joke.

Warner Brothers has shown to allow incredible creative freedom when it comes to Schnyder.

Yes he's fucking Todd.

He means that Jesse eisenberg played Alexander Luthor Jr.

That's Robin's suit in the OP.

And it's worth noting that Wayne Manor is in disrepair and looks like a burnt out husked in BvS and Bruce is instead living in a little lakeside bungalow.

Some shit went down years ago and I'm willing to bet either Joker tortured Robin for the secrets of the Batman and managed to break him then broke into Wayne Manor and fucked everything as well as stealing shit.

Or mind broken Joker Todd did it himself

no he didn't

Based Snyder coming though again

>no he didn't

cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-vs-superman-sorry-eisenberg-haters-lex-sr-dead

There is no real Joker. He's a fictional character.

what in the FUCK does that have to do with what: said?

That would explain how Joker got ahold of a batsuit. Assuming its actually in the movie.

He means the drastic change of Luthor being his son and not being the more shrewd businessman from the comics, Doomsday was also not proto-kryptonian experiment but a manipulation of human and kryptonian DNA, Jimmy Olsen was a CIA agent, KGBeast didn't wear bondage gear among many other numerous changes in the movie, so is it really that difficult to believe that Jason Todd could be the Joker?

He's 3 different peeps

Wouldn't be the first time toys have spoiled stuff from movies, the Ghostbusters toys leaked that dragon that shows up at the concert as well as the fact that the last boss was the Symbol.

>would the studio REALLY take the risk to do that

I think they would, because they thought BvS would be a hit.

they re-wrote justice league and teen titans for the animated movies so i foresee some major rewrites for this movie, e.g. black deadshot.

canon means nothing in the DCU anymore.
fan service and dindu took over

But it doesn't directed by Snyder.

>these mental gymnastics

he's literally just whining about batman and superman

>so i foresee some major rewrites for this movie, e.g. black deadshot.

I guess he doesn't likes kino, then.

It would be a interesting twist for when they introduce Willem Dafoe as the real Joker later.

Yeah I expect Joker to be Jason Todd.

Possibly the reason he's alive even. Batman guns down people in his Batpod in BvS. No reason for the Joker to still be alive and kicking if he killed Robin.

It also gives some more weight to his comments about "How many good guys stayed that way". It's supposed to make you think he's talking about Dent, but it's Jason.

I expect the solo Batman movie to be a mash up of Under the Red Hood and Return of the Joker.

>guy initially asked about drastic changes
>point out some
>hurr mental gymnastics

What do you want, man?

Just because he doesn't have chalk white skin doesn't make him black. And blue eyed African americans are a rarity in themselves so he's more than likely white.

what the fuck? you are confusing the shit out of me

Why don't you stop pulling shit out of your ass and just say "I hate black people"?

It would be far more honest than the little coward bullshit you're pulling right now.

Deadshot being black, like he's been in a shitload of comics and videogames, is not an issue. If Harley or Bruce Wayne were black, then we'd have a problem

>brown eyed in the movie
>blue eyed in this

i'm pretty sure they actually drew blue eyes for other characters as well

Yes. I mean... They're letting Snyder direct another movie.

I see what you're trying to do but you'll be hardpressed to find an African American Deadshot in comics or videogames, Will Smith is literally the first time he's ever been black.

But if you've got any evidence to counter mine, go ahead.

This is what I'm hoping for

>Just because he doesn't have chalk white skin doesn't make him black.
Oh I'm laffin'.

>Yes i am retarded: the post.
Oh, i see.

yes

read these posts again you fucking moron

I actually wondered why Bruce would put an old suit in a case instead of wipiing it away and using it again or at least throwing it away.

>A black male villain killing people is an issue.
Well, i dont know what to tell you bro.

He's already confirmed to be Vuko, Aquaman's aide/grand vizier

Which one?
He has the perfect skull for Joker.

It can be a distraction user.

shut up nigger lover. they literally put him in the movie because >muh black life matters

He's already hard at work on Justice League

they put him in the movie because he wanted to be in it

The Joker's origin is so ambiguous that I think they could get away with doing it, I doubt normies would mind.

here's my pasta, started this theory back when the first SS on set photos were released and it's developed nicely.

>"20 years in Gotham, how many good guys are left"
>"how many stayed that way"

Joker is older than batman, since when does an old guy have a perfect hairline, dress like a clubber and get tattoos? (Leto never plays characters his actual age)

>teeth busted by the pry bar beating he took from the original Joker and has to have grills now
>went insane after beeing tortured by the real joker
>has a DAMAGED tattoo on his forehead, because he was DAMAGED by the original joker
>has a dead robin tattoo on his arm
>shoulder scars from bullets coinciding with the old robin suit
> J tattoo'd on is face, just like Jasons brand

the tattoos could have also been done by the original joker, to brand Jason and solidify his new position as acting Joker, while real Joker is in hiding, pulling the strings behind the scenes. the tattoos can also work as a taunt whenever Bruce see's them because he is reminded that he failed Jason. This also explains why the "Bat of Murder" hasn't killed the Joker yet, he can't bring himself to kill Jason.

>HAHA, JOKE'S ON YOU BATMAN written on his old suit

JASON TODD IS THE NEW JOKER

And what does that has to do with the topic at hand?

Not to mention it sounds like a bit of a nod to what happened in Batman Beyond Return of the Joker, The Joker captures Robin and turns him into a twisted mirror of himself, Batman sees what he did and goes berserk and kills OG Joker, maybe he tries to rehabilitate Jason but the damage is too great and he fully embraces the new Joker persona, plus it'd explain somewhat why despite Batman getting colder, more brutal and murderous he can't bring himself to off this Joker because it's his former partner.

That said, a Joker with Batman training should honestly get one between the eyes ASAP.

see Guy asked what movie is Snyder directing in the DCEU

lol holy fuck you are a newfag at life

trips for truth

Yes, I am that guy.
I was going to ask this () guy, what does Snyder directing JLA has to do with the question in the OP. Which he answered with a "Yes".

>will smith wants to be in your movie
>no fuck him lol

I buy it.

If they establish that it was the original joker that put "Damaged" on his forehead, it could actually make it seem decent.
You know, as his way of telling Batman "I broke your toys."

He probably considers Snyder a risk since so far both his DCEU entries have been "poorly received" and yet they're letting him do a third now.

People still don't understand the concept of capekino. Can't blame them, though, poor normies.

Are you fucking retarded you dumbshit? If Will fucking Smith, one of the few big hollywood draws around, wants to do your movie, you fucking put him in it.

Jesus christ you niggerphobes are fucking delusional. Everything is a fucking "MUH SJW RUINING MOVIES BECAUSE WILL FUCKING SMITH IS IN IT"

Did they actually explain what doomsday was in bvs?

When lex is trying to make it, the computer says it was forbidden to do it again or something like that. So it was used before.
Seems almost like doomsday is a genetic manipulation that turns kryptonians into some super-super weapon.

Was it explained why it needed lex dna? Does the doomsday machine need two forms of dna, or was it only because zod was dead?

>niggerphobes

I prefer to consider myself 'African American Aggressiveness Aware'

I didnt get that it was robin's suit either, when I watched the movie. :/

I just took him adding his own "essence" to the Zod's broken down DNA soup mixmix was just a personal touch, bit of a Victor Frankenstein tribute. He's also quite mad

thats the problem. someone is really famous so that makes the movie good. fuck off to london with the rest of your cuck kind. woll smoff doesnt belong in suicide squad just as michael b jordan didnt belong as johnny fuckin storm.

i bet you also want idris to play james bond

>i bet you also want idris to play james bond

Even Idris Elba doesn't want to play James Bond, he officially took himself out of the "running"

If this joker fails, they can say it was Jason Todd and bring another actor as the joker.

Saving backs nigger

>creative freedom when it comes to Schnyder
It's a wrong thing to grant to someone who's not creative in the first place. Ofc if we're not speaking of dumb slo-mo action sequences with bleak imagery and total defiance of physics.

Of course they would and the public would love it.
It is a nice twist and give us hype for the Real Joker