SHUT UP BLAD

SHUT UP BLAD

Who #teambodysnatcher here?

can't wait for Joshua to get exposed as the hype job he is

What the heck?

Chisora: (Shouting and indicating towards Haye). He glassed me. I swear to God, David, I am going to shoot you. I am going to shoot you. I am going to physically shoot David Haye. He glassed me. He glassed me. He glassed me. I'm not having it. He glassed me.

>watching two negroes standing and punching for 30 minutes while the action stops every time a fighter hits the floor or grabs his opponent

Young Blad is moving up from fighting paralegals to supply teachers. A step too soon?

>30 minutes

19 year old Ultimate Cuddle Fan pls go Joshua is a power puncher fighting a B level heavyweight, he's getting buried in 3

Hardly his fault as Klitschko was 'injured'. That fight will happen April and he'll get the job done and I can only imagine the SEETHING from the purists

How long will Eric last lads?

>It's a Eddie Hearn fleeces the public with yet another joke fight he deems PPV worthy

There was literally 0 chance that Klitschko fight was ever going to happen. Why would he risk doing that, when he can mug fucking idiots willing to shell out for garbage like this.

4 rounds

How is it Eddie Hearn's fault when Klitschko isn't fighting again this year? They agreed money, agreed showtime in the US then Klitschko insisted on WBA who still haven't sanctioned a fight and 'injured' his calf. There's 2 good fights on the undercard and the Klitschko fight will get done for spring, just watch an ace stream

Listen mate listen, Derricks a fuckin idiot man he needs to stop taaarkin rubbish before he gets knocked out

Personally quite happy so long as it happens in Spring, no way I could have afforded to go if it was in december.

DONE IN THE 1ST

FULL
TIME
TEACHERS

we should merge, I love WWE

Tony Bellew would fit right in, I'll smash ye cold stone

boxing is the purest sport

kys

WBA HAVE SANCTIONED BROWNE VS BRIGGS PMSL

How did fucking Briggs end up ahead of Haye?

Because LET'S GO CHAMP

what even happened to haye vs briggs

SHUT UP BLADS

Haye offered to fight him on Dave for a few hundred thousand pounds. Briggs rejected it because he wanted to fight him on PPV, but apparently you can't headline a PPV on a non title bout. Haye says if he becomes a champion, he'll definitely have the Briggs fight lined up for PPV.