Read closely lifeforms of this planet, I don't have long

Read closely lifeforms of this planet, I don't have long.

We're only passing. I managed to gather enough information to find an acceptable way to converse with your species. English, being the most widely accepted language, is what I went with.

So I quickly wanted to gather some information for my own personal use.

What do you do? Enjoyment/Progress/ect.

What are some of your accomplishments you can show me? Art/Wonders of the world/Achievements/ect.

Show me what you've got.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=human accomplishments
youtube.com/watch?v=zc7hmqrGyPE
youtube.com/watch?v=xZhE_FYRdOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why come up with that autistic story just to have a highlights of human culture thread

Please use any super weapons at your disposal to kill anyone identifying as 'republican'

Thank you.

Also, if you want culture

lmgtfy.com/?q=human accomplishments

Please use any super weapons at your disposal to kill anyone identifying as statist/globalist.

Thank you.

So, again... kill republicans. Thx

youtube.com/watch?v=zc7hmqrGyPE

ignore these two

kill this user

You mad incel scum?

you want to try again in English?

he mad

hell just fucking end the whole human race nobody in this planet is worth saving

The West Coast of the US, Iceland, and Japan can stay.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZhE_FYRdOA

op from Tao Beta Cuck

not if YOU live,have lived,have visited and/or have even thought of those places

OP here, if this is all you've got. It's best this is just a passing by. I'll admit, it's not often there's another planet with life on it.

>You guys are definitely better than the lass planet we passed by

Well, once this section of conversation is removed I'll see you all again in about eight hundred of your Terra years.

declare war on earth or fuck off

Stay as far away from here as possible. Everybody here is obnoxious and annoying and just plain redundant. All of our history is fueled by war and hatred and no one can live in piece. Run before the others find you.

I am a human male, I am 19 orbits in age, I play music of various genres.
I am a powerful human, who is capable of extreme feats of temporal bending. This form of power is widely referred to as, "magic"
I use powerful otherworldly beings to fuel my power.
I hope this helps.

.>English most widely accepted
That'd be Chinese, but nice try

Chinese isn't a language faggot. Its Mandarin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_language

chinese is used by the most people, but only in China and Taiwan, so it's not most widely accepted, retard

That article does a pretty good job of making my point for me. Not sure why you posted it.

hahaha did you even read the wiki?