Eternal /FIFA/ Thread

GOAT DM edition

none of you would be able to survive my counter attack.

>implying i would let you counter attack

my back 4 sit deep at ALL TIMES

>5atb
>endure pressure for first 30
>get counter
>score
>opponent tries to dribble from kickoff
>take ball and score
>halftime
>you can feel opponent raging
>reckless slides
>forced long shots
>conceding fouls
>he goes all out attack
>steal ball and he has 1 guy back
>he rages later and calls goalie out
>cheeky chip from 30 yards out
>"connection to your opponent has been lost"

Why aren't you playing 5atb?
Every final score is a 4-1 win

>No Shadom chem

Did they release the same SBCs?

I coulda sworn I did those hybrid ones

yeh couple days ago

share team pls

Jesus.

converrt Coman to LF you monster

Didn't Promes have an IF card? If I search for a special Promes card on PC nothing shows up.

Yes. Usually IFs from the first TOTW are rare though.

Yeah I keep forgetting to.

He did but it was first week so its extinct. As is IF Castro from the same TOTW.

>not catalyst

Thanks guys.

>its the CANADIAN AUTIST NAMED STEVEN F FROM ONTARIO!!!

Daily reminder

>the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven whos gamertag is stEveNf who also lost an online match 3-0 to the American spends $680 within one week of every fifa to buy the exact same team he used last year

What an AUTIST! Pic related

Name: steven f
Nickname: CANADIAN AUTIST
Money spent on fifa: $720 +
gamertag: stevenf
sexual life: bisexual virgin
Weight: 250lbs
Height: 5 ft 8 inches
Friends: 1 (the angry CANADIAN AUTIST)

You're bent

Wait nevermind. The ANGRY CANADIAN AUTIST doesnt even like the CANADIAN AUTIST NAMED STEVEN F

Pic related

>Started working full-time again after 2 months so way less time for fifa during the week
>Qualify for WL first try
Just made me happy.

(like and subscribe)

Lads, I've got 420k. Should I buy Dybala and make a 41212(2) team around him and my untradable Aguero, or make a 433(2) team around Lewandowski and incorporate my untradable Ribery and Hummels into it.
I'm leaning towards Lewandowski as I used him in a draft the other week and he got 10 goals and 5 assists over the 4 games.

That happiness will soon turn to misery and regret.
Get a legend.

Would if I was on Xbox but I'm on PC.

You could try something like this if you want to incorporate all your untradeables.

Could do, though I can't say I'm a big fan of Remy. Used him before and he was really bad for me. Might try something along the lines of this and then just use Aguero as a super sub for Sane, who's also untradable, while saving up for Douglas Costa.
I'm a bit unsure about Can like but if he's poor as a holding mid I could just Bender in and get Karius.

wew lads

Nice senpai

>11 seconds late

>tfw played it once and still got Silver 3 for the month
Feels pretty good tbf. Although I've gotta say unless I get an unreal silver IF I'm never gonna use it, though I imagine it'll be tradable.

Must be that Aussie internet m8

So it's 3 days permanently now? Nice.

Also gold 3s and above auto qualifying will lead to a worse player pool, no?

It says on the image that they are untradeable, so I doubt you can trade them.

>tfw illiterate

The changes are great desu. I'm actually going to try and qualify this weekend after a couple weeks off.

Might do the same tbf. Fortunately I don't have any deadlines for the next couple of weeks so I'll actually have a bit of free time. If I can silver 3 off of one weekend I might be able to get gold 3 off of 2 and a bit. Though I reckon I'll get shit tier IF's if I did.

>tfw I didn't get qualified for the last one and could not get Gold 3 on the montly leaderboard.
>tfw I'm only going to get a shitty Silver IF instead of 3 gold ones.
>Still not qualified for the next weekend
The worst kind of feel.

>ended in silver 1
Silver reward is bullshit. Why would I want an untreadable IF silver?

>getting banned for a month stopped me from getting 11 gold totw players
Would've been shit anyways like 2 people will get that Robaldo

Get good instead of whining tbf
Ronaldo*

>shitty silver if
m8 there are some unreal ones

Jesus Christ at this rate everyone will have a Ronaldo in January.

Just giving away packs and players.

Haha
>Ninga

Who to fit in the missing gap? Around 120k in the bank.

The name's funny.
Thes rest is just shit.
I don't want to complain a lot, but three free gold IF look like a nice reward, while silver get's a silver IF, wich is useless.

IF Icardi. Most Serie A strikers are shit except Higuain (inb4 retards who dont know how to usw him saying he's shit). Higuain doesn't really fit that team though, need wingers, you'll just get btfo by players who sit really deep

was thinking about IF Immobile, his stats seem very good. Currently have Dybala on loan and he is pretty good, might get him after the price crash.

>tall
>fast
>strong
>good shooting
>good league
>silver so will play way better than he should
If you think that card looks shit you're delusional tbqh.

Lost 10-9 on pens most intense one yet.

I still havnt qualfied for weekend league

Anyone got a warning for glitching the Draft or something?

>almost half the team juventus

Fucking AUTISM. Just play clubs retard.

why you heff to be mad?

>muh original squads

5k players banned.

Source?

>unoriginal squad
>unoriginal faggot response to an opinion on your shit team

>mfw people tried to say there should be no punishment for people abusing the glitch

There shouldn't be and anyone that isn't an EA employee should think that too

still waiting for a source

>mfw last fifa this general shit on the guy spamming the juve squad + tevez
>mfw the retard with a most juve team this year thinks hes original

Literally just throw in buffon, dybala, and higuain while your at it. All upgrades over what you have now.

>Abuse a game breaking glitch for personal gain
>"Hurr, no one that did it should be punished"
There absolutely should. Its EA's fault the glitch exists, but its the players fault for abusing it and cheating the system for personal gain.

There's a difference between posting a generic Serie A team with Juve players in it and spamming the same squad over and over again over the course of a year.
Plus he's not saying he thinks its original.

Your the guy that posted the squad.

Thats as generic a seria a team as one could possibly make.

Are you literally retarded? Huh STEVEN F??

Same here

Can is one of the best cheap cards in the game. Put a shadow or snipe one out on the market iwth a shadow and enjoy.

Remy is pure shit, I got an untradeable one and I crushed it in a SBC.

Benteke is better in every aspect, he has decent enough pace too to be a good target man

I'm not the guy that posted that squad. Believe it or not, there's more than one British poster here.

Thought about giving IF Benteke a go, might have to try his NIF out first. What formation did you use him in?

Doesn't hurt anyone but EA's very deep pockets you shill

Liar

Hurts the market by inflating it, same as the way coin buying did in 14 and 15. Hurts legitimate players by putting them at a disadvantage.

EA are a shitty company but punishing cheaters is probably one of the least bad things they've ever done.

Note the (you)'s.
God forbid someone another UK flag calls someone out for being retarded.

I have a backup squad that looks like this

- most are untradeable before I get the >eplel

>inflating it
It does the opposite

Never been a fan of the 4222 personally but I'll give Benteke and Can a go at some point.

I don't really understand the >eplel posts tbf. Its just a league like any other as far as fifa goes. Bit overpriced and overrated but that's it. Don't see why anyone cares.

Came across a team in fut champs qualifiers with Reus and all bronze players. He tried to get him the ball all game and spam sprint.

I stopped playing at 6 0, felt sorry for the guy he was really trying.

Is Martial worth it at ST with 7 chem?

>More coins on the market
>Worth of said currency drops due to quantity of it
>Meanwhile more coins on the market means the average player has more coins
>More coins means demand for high rated luxury players increases
>Prices of said luxury players increases as a result
Just like it happened in Fifa 13/14/15

it's not terrible, the cam's play wide and makes the formaiton useable unlike 16's version of the formation

I think epl players are rated mostly fair in this game, compare it to Williams in lel liga being rated 80 with an 80+ shot and has like 14 goals over 3 years

>more packs being opened
>more players on the market

>Player of the month short list

>Callum Wilson (Bournemouth)
>Charlie Austin (Southampton)
>Dele Alli (Tottenham)
>Eden Hazard (Chelsea)
>Joe Allen (Stoke City)
>Theo Walcott (Arsenal)

What do you lads think?

Yes

Who /futqualifyingfinaltrainingcardscumbag/ here?

>tfw up 2-1 in a game you JUST KNOW you're going to end up losing 3-2

Can feel it every time la

Jesus Christ, why does everyone play like such a bitch once you get to div 3? I had to buy a draw because I played like 5 people in a row who scored a lucky goal or used a cheese formation to score and then parked the bus.

Go defensive after 1 up. Ultra defensive 75th min. Park de buss 80th min.

Never lose again.

>playing normal seasons

>playing FIFA Grind Teamâ„¢
wasted enough time on that last year m8

whoa Joe Allen plays for Stoke now? I haven't been following the eplel since Aston Villa got relegated and Directv bought the tv rights

Wew lad

11 training cards plus 3 on the subs, just managed to win the final and qualify in the 120th minute

Post weekend league qualifying squads

loan i think

If the handicap is real I feel bad for whoever comes up against that

Squad requirements are a max 3 1/2 star squad. Defending stats don't matter anyways if you just let the ai defend for you.

>untradeable

aaand its not worth it.

How can you afford all the legends?

I have spent a shitload on fifa points and didnt pack anything great.

From the PL: Aguero, Heaton, Gundogan & Sanchez all in TotW.

Can't tell you how I know. Enjoy!

Supersubs guys?

Willems, LB, 4* wf sm, strong quick can be subbed either side and or winger if needed a defensive winger late game. Has been amazing for me as a sub, bombs down the wing and can play as an attacker. Love this guy in 16 but 17 more.

Sanches. This cunt is so OP. My hod his dribblibg is underrated. He made about 4 quick cuts and smashed one on the underside of the bar from 30 yards out. He has been amazing. Love love this guy.

SbC gio. Amazing card amazing supersub. When you need a goal and bring him on against tired defenders, magic happens.

What about you guys?

I've had great pack luck this year. I've had 16 walkouts and I also bought Del Piero for 1.4mil when he's going for like 1.9-2 now.