Just getting back into runescape always had a goal of 99 magic...

Just getting back into runescape always had a goal of 99 magic. Could anyone give me a small donation to help the journey? I'm electricluke on rs

No

make it yourself faggot

Not asking for a ton just a couple hundred k and I have the cash on my other account but it got suspended so...

Perhaps not just trying to save myself a little bit of time

Making money is easy as fuck now. Just bone pack outside Lumbirdge. Sell bones at the GE.

Thanks for the tip I usually merch in the ge but I have no initial cash stack. Trying to capitalize on double xp

Do you know that you can make 1mil very easily right?

Also, RuneVet here.

Just don't be a lazy bitch.

To add onto that as well, you could PK for loot

Any tip for an easy mil? I'm f2p

>f2p
>easy mil

lol you have like 3 or 4 options to make money in f2p

killing cows selling hides
mining
fishing.
Maybe woodcutting.

Damn I don't want to skill at all though

why play then?

Just trying to get 99 mage bro started today and I'm up to 44 magic

i know what u mean man.
back in the day when i played it would take me years to get decent levels and recently when i picked up the game again i was at 60+ in almost every skill in less than 3 weeks.

are you playing old school?

Making a mill in this game is easy as shit. Go farm some feathers, limpwurt roots, or d bones. Once you have a good cash stack, flip items until you're at the point where you can actually make 10 mil,buy equipment/ do quests to fund that, repeat flipping till 50 mil, repeat, etc.

No I'm playing rs3 I will start flipping tonight

Start levelling farming, and grow herbs.

Appreciate the advice but I've always wanted 99 mage. I'm up to 52 magic and climbing :)

Fuck i remember this game. straight outa high school, no job, hadnt started uni yet.

Hitting that shit every night all night, level 99 everything.

Fuck i had no life.