Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?
Is it patrician?

These movies and soundtracks are so fucking lame.

This is literally a tracklist lifted from one of those shitty ''GREATEST DRIVING ANTHEMS VOLUME 12'' CD's, and only pillowy neckbeards who somehow always smell like the bottom of a washbasket would think it was in any way ''badass''.

no

pretty much this, parliament is cool i guess

one of the main characters is a fan of 80s mainstream shit because his dead mom passed it down to him and it's a comedy superhero flick, it's apropos dumbass

So what?

Oh I guess we re-appraise Fleetwood Mac for the MILLIONTH time.

And don't pretend a million nerds aren't jizzing their pants without a shred of irony, when the main leather clad meathead of the movie blows some fucking spaceship up to We Will Rock You.

So fucking shit

Literally autism
I bet you listen to shit like Animal Collective

This is literally the most anti-fun site that exists
The whole point of the music for these movies is that it's supposed to be shit that everyone loves
Like, the songs "Cherry Bomb" and "Come and Get Your Love" aren't "obscure" and "patrician" but they're fun, entertaining songs. And the movie is supposed to be fun and entertaining. And that's what it is.
But no, everyone on this site would rather watch "Logan" because the fact that a superhero movie is gritty and dark and violent makes them feel better about being man-children and liking superheroes, which are for children.

Holy shit did you work as a runner on the movie or something?

I can't stand Animal Collective and by and large actually like pretty ''conventional'' pop/rock/indie. Most of the shit on the soundtrack wouldn't be too far out of my wheelhouse at all, it's just this movie and it's marketing occupy a special brand of garbage.

Like if they issued the soundtrack to ''Top Gear'' on vinyl would that make it cool too?

Pretty much this. There's nothing wrong with it because ultimately it fits the purpose and it's a good selection of songs whatever way you slice it but I don't get the fascination a lot of people have with it.

>doesn't understand why people are fascinated with accessible, feel-good music

literal autists itt

Anybody who likes Cheap Trick is not a patrician. Literally one of the worst bands to ever become popular.

Parliament is legit though. I liked the other soundtrack better, even though it wasn't patrician at all.

Well I think Brandy is a damn good song.
And it's a fine way to remember the late Alan Rickman, whose vocal performance there is 10/10.

Why can't anyone ever pick a cheap trick song that isn't surrender or I want you to want me?

dont listen to that retard, he just claps when he hears bohemian rhapsody for the zillionth time

Sup Forums must be having a stroke

Did they put this together from Guitar Hero releases?

>Cheap Tricks
Hey not ba-
>Surrender
DROPPED

>not even the live version
Shameful

California Man would've been a better choice IMO.

This, the last movie was full of 70s dadrock and Guitar Hero tier music, this one looks the same except slightly less recognizable and even more boring. God I fucking hate capeshit.