Why are white people so offended by black pride?

Why are white people so offended by black pride?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjuZTx8YzhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't call anything about on this album "pride"

They're not. The only people who bought this album were white.

pasties love kendrick though

The Blacker the Berry fag

Learn grammar before you shitpost

Why is everyone so offended by white pride?

Maybe you should listen to that song again idiot, 2 years and retards still don't get it.

Cause it's boring now and almost everything in modern society relates to white pride

Whites are actually the most tolerant of blacks by far.

THIS IS WHAT TUMBLRITES ACTUALLY BELIEVE

im not white (nor black) but i cant identify nor care about what kendricks singing here

GKMC > DAMN > TPAB

it includes "black pride" too retard, it's self criticism, cultural and social commentary, and black pride

How can you relate to anything on good kid maad city?

Because everyone else is offended by white pride.
I'm not offended by black pride personally, but that's only because I've dropped egalitarianism. When you believe everybody is equal but the see only your (white) group condemned for pride, it produces resentment of the pride of others. In a way it's like a weak person who spends his life talking about "dumb jocks" instead of becoming strong and successful himself. Raising racial consciousness in white people to the point that enough of us are going to act in our own interests to tip the balance in our favor is more difficult than going to the gym regularly and eating right, but individual self improvement and resistance to self-destructive behavior is half the fight.
TPAB was fairly critical of black subculture though if I remember, even though it was simultaneously rightfully celebratory of black people and culture.
White culture is pretty ubiquitous, but not white pride. When someone wants to talk about white pride, they have to deal with attempts at censorship by venues, antifascist protests and violence, possibly being fired from their job, etc. There may have been literal shots fired at the Spencer speech in Alabammy last night. I watched the stream and after a loud bang, everyone was running, though it's not clear to me what happened. White pride is heretical and really not boring, unless you're saying people are becoming violent over the issue (on both sides) cause they're just so bored of it.

If it were white pride you libcucks would be crying and rioting for it to be removed from everywhere.

i dont but i can abstract its narrative in a more effective way, its like watching a movie or reading a book, also individual tracks are far better than in TBAP

Just like when they censored Cybernazi.
In 20 years time, there will probably be too much pro-white music to censor though. I look hopefully forward to more electronic folk music like this coming out, and other modern and boundary pushing expressions of European heritage. I'd call it "Eurofuturism", but futurism was an Italian movement to begin with, so that might just be redundant.
youtube.com/watch?v=WjuZTx8YzhA

Because white people can't have white pride

ain't no black power when your baby killed by a coward

There's a difference between black pride and hating white people.

We can and we will.

white pride is just corny and will never be regarded as anything other than "racism" for the most part. why the fuck do you actually need pride for?

>racist is okay because we are blacks xDD
Damn...

yeah so what's your point

this

I bought it. I'm not white.

As a white guy I am in no way offended by black pride, I encourage it. However, as with all things like this, many people misunderstand the concept of pride and instead just feel superior and think anyone who isn't X is inferior. Kendrick is very much proud to be black despite the flaws of the black community he so regularly critiques, and that's great, but some people may get the wrong message.

In short, I have nothing against black pride, white pride, etc it but if often transform from pride to superiority which isn't okay. Hope that makes sense.

>being proud of the colour of your skin
Wow, great job. You were born a certain way. What an accomplishment. You should really be proud of yourself.

this wouldn't be necessary if people weren't brainwashed into believing that there's any arbitrary difference in races. it's done now as an attempt at boosting self esteem that can be so easily crushed by others after being fed misinformation and judged unjustly for your entire life. this goes for any race.

pleb

oh, stop. you know a white pride album would suck ass.

The absence of pride is reducing white peoples to a minority in almost all of our own countries, and demographic trends point to our nonexistence if nothing changes. We need pride to exist. Just like a person consumed with shame will kill himself so will a people. People of my ilk believe that different peoples have intrinsic mental and physical qualities that evolved in different environments and produce different societies. We don't view ourselves as replaceable.
"Racist" is a slur, and most of us reject that. Peoples' aesthetic qualms with us will dissipate as the turmoil of diversity increases. It becomes harder to tgibk Muslim immigrants are great for your culture the more of your countrymen get smacked by one driving a semi truck. We're already winning the meme war anyway, which shows adaptability to a different style of propagation. Memes are mainstream, yet bottom-up culture now, and we meme the dream.
I don't care if I'm corny anyway. I listen to Dragonforce and Eurobeat. Cliches are profoundly beautiful.

black pride and white pride although seemingly the same thing (racial pride), history shows that they have vastly different consequences.

at least the USA was never the white man's country so we don't have to worry about that.

Because pushing for more diversity means less white people. White people have a kneejerk reaction of fear because of it.

"We need more black representation" also means "we need less white representation". So most white people aren't going to love that.

THIS

Is this a copypasta ive never seen before?

White people established the USA though. It's not like they lived in Native American towns and collected welfare.

idgaf be proud of whatever shitty culture you have just don't hurt others or claim superiority because of it.

What would a white pride album entail?

Because it's about coalitions. We all know that most black people who get behind the black pride movement would also join with radical leftists to overturn traditional American culture and foundations, just like most people on the alt-right would join with fascist coalitions if the opportunity arose.

This probably one of the very few posts that actually articulates a point without resorting to buzzwords or shitposting. Good on you user

This it's basic self preservation.

>reactionimage.jpg

Nigga seriously

patriotism

Why are black people so offended by white pride?

*Blocks your path*
White people conquered the entire continent at one point. It's a nice fantasy to think people have no aspirations beyond a home for themselves, but that's not how people are. Peoples thrive by displacing other peoples, although Jews and Gypsies have a different strategy.
You can copypaste it if you want. I'd prefer if you fixed the typo though.
Listen to Cybernazi's first album for some hands-on experience. I have a fantasy of making an IDM/folk album, but I have a lot of other, older music to finish and make releasable before I do that.
Yeah.

So basically country music? Not trying to be snarky or anything

good ass post

I'm a polytheist, so if you wanna make fun of me, you should call me a LARPer.

yeah, honestly. I see white pride and patriotism as being pretty synonymous in the US at least. surely you can be patriotic without having white pride but I feel like it's hard to have white pride without recognizing and being proud of the good things white people have done for the country.

this isn't to say that whites in the US have done no wrong but it'd be foolish to believe that our society would be the same if it weren't for many of the developments made by white people.

cuz I GOT I GOT I GOT I GOT
LOYALTY GOT ROYALTY INSIDE MY DNA

Because everyone else is offended by white pride

>a reasonable post on Sup Forums
Jesus H. Christ wtf am I reading

black pride =/= prodiversity

Jesus Christ, still?