When you see someone refer to burgers as "estadunidense"

>when you see someone refer to burgers as "estadunidense"

whats the deal with these """"people""""

That's the correct non-meme name.

just call them americans senpai

its literally the same as saying "united statesian"

Yes Jamal, we know you like bananas

I am american too and so are everyone living in the Americas so that title isn't very descriptive.

Because burgers appropriated the word "america" for them only, but it make sense because they were the first independent country on the new world, the "united states" were a concept on the first place, some territory is created and he decide if he want or not to joins the federal union.

on the other side, it's normal to be pissed off because the thing called "america" was not even north america on the first place.

>what the fuck are context clues

you're being obtuse to prove a point that shouldn't even exist

Shut up dumb american.

You are brazil. I am America. Its as simple as that. Theres no sense in disagreeing with the opinion of the vast majority of the world. You will only make yourself more upset, friend.

You aren't America, you are United States of (keyword here being OF as in part of something) America or USofA for short.

This thread smells like piss and cachaça.

>the opinion of the vast majority of the world.
you are the USA, "america" is included on the name but not as a word alone.
anyway this is just a question of history.

I am an American. You are a Brazilian. That is an objective fact. You might as well be saying that left is right and that the sky is purple. And that would be very silly.

You are united statian.

more foreigners refer to the us as the states, not america per se

He is an American, and you are autistic.

you speak a romance language but you still don't understand context clues?

I mean at least if you're going to be a fucking autist call them north-americans

>but canada and mexico

canada is basically america and if you're talking about canadians you say canadians

mexico is central america, but don't tell them that

People with aspergers cant understand context.

I know exactly what people are talking about when they say american, that doesn't make it right.

americans have "america" in the name of their nation
brazilians dont. brazilians are brazilians, americans are americans

based Finland

I dont understand why south americans have such a hard time understanding this concept.

because "w-w-wait we're american too and therefore relevant"

mutts gonna mutt

South Americans should try and improve the well being and reputation of their own countries, rather than feel envious of other countries.

Being a mutt is letting them steal the name of the continent(s).

>being an anti-mutt mutt

Youre trying to steal the name of my country. Youre a cultural appropriator.

Brazil until the 60s was also a "united states", and so is mexico. You're not just autistic but also wrong.

>the opinion of the vast majority of the world
>on the '''US'' of the American continent and things related to it

But you don't want to hear that, my burger friend. Some people flying planes over NYC and Virginia about 15 yrs ago tried to make a very valid point and pass these world opinions to you and what did you do? Chimp out ever since.

This post makes literally zero sense. Sounds like something a borderline retarded kid would write in a highschool history paper.