twitter.com/AnonBabble

YES YES YES

V E S E Y
E
S
E
Y

Fuck off islander

I'm not an Islander, I'm a ranger fan I have absolutely no clue why saying "YES" in a Rangers thread would assert that I am an Islander fan

>McDonagh skating head first into the boards really slowly

like that fucking Bob's Burgers clip

That is literally how the islanders celebrate goals and wins. Stick to just one yes in the future to avoid confusion

Took a stick in the eye before

literal autism

is vesey elite

maybe mcdonagh could borrow girardi's eye puck

Kek

Refpuck trough the roof

I haven't watched a single game involving the Islanders in my life, thanks for letting me know ig

I agree

Him and McDonagh are the most elite

where

Probably that no call when Schwartz covered the puck in the crease twice

can somebody recommend me a non-shitty stream?

oohhh that thing... well I'll let them have that, they're already struggling as fuck

Very kind czechbro, me I want that 50% off papa johns

Well there it is

>My stream paused at the exact moment the puck deflected
I wanted to see that

nhlstream.net/new-york-rangers-live-stream/
This stream is alright although I'd say use adblocker and inspect element

everytime i turn back to the rangers on tv this year, they're scoring or just scored a goal.

Please continue channel flipping

>PAPA
>A
>P
>A

haha not tonight I'm afraid :)

boss nash

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

ELITE

>ZUCC
>U
>C
>C

BTFO
T
F
O

>on pace for 41 goals

wew lad

Can anybody tell me how krieder got to be so elite?

i have literally no explanation. he has garbage stick handling skills and isnt even that fast.

>Sam said save by ALLEN

>ALLEN
>L
>L
>E
>N

When can we start Stepposting been waiting for some time now

>isn't even that fast

>babbehs first hockei

great fucking night boys, spoke to a qt and come home to watch the rangers spank another team

norgebro where you @

he just looks fast the way he skates. its really just a lot of body movement. like gallagher or tyler ennis.

I've had a good night too, took a bath while watching the game and I have a gf so its all good.

What was the interaction like with the qt, be honest its not like anyone expects a lot

WHO CAN STOP US?

honestly who has a better top 3 lines?

>PLAN
>THE
>PARADE

ITS A FIVER

WHO CAN STOP US NOW?

E L I T E
L
I
T
E

l i t e r a l l y n o o n ee

What's wrong with hank I'm scared

don't get too excited guys, the rags can still rag and lose 7-5

lol we legit now

>damage control

Somebody tell me they got that st Louis fan nodding her head sad af

it was pretty cool, I was walking down stairs to the train platform, noticed her, smiled at her. she smiled back. we sat in the same carriage, but had to get out of the train because of a malfunction. I went for a smoke with my headphones on, and then she tapped me on my shoulder and asked if I also study the course I actually do study. turns out we're in the same programme, I hadn't seen her before. she told me there was a different train for the way we were going. so we ended up chatting the entire way as she had to get off at the same stop.

just don't know how I forgot to ask her number, but I'm certain I'll see her again soon enough.

but still, I tend to see a lot of qt girls on the train but the setting is a bit too odd for small talk. trains here are packed and everybody is just minding their own business on their phones, tablets or laptops. this is the first time I actually had a conversation.

wew, what a blog-post. i also saw a dude in an old senators practice jersey on the same train, kind of wanted to ask him if he actually was a hockey fan.

lastly, anyone else notice how much slimmer hayes looks just from looking at his face alone?

>The train is a bit too odd for small talk
maybe in Europe, even the commuter rail usually has people who commonly initiate small talk except during rush hour (because everyone is either tired as fuck in the morning or exhausted as fuck in the afternoon)

No one talks to each other on the subway here except late night when it's all drunk people

>rags - Wild for the cup
rags win 4-2

>Mild making the cup
Probably not m80

it's just the culture desu, it even goes as far as sometimes people rather standing than sitting next to people. slight form of social autism or something. personally I don't really give a fuck.

it's kind of the same here, I study and travel through the randstad (amsterdam, utrecht, rotterdam and the hague roughly), which in terms of infrastructure is massive and it's all connected via trains (trams, buses and subway in the cities). in terms of commuting you can compare it a little bit to the nyc subway I suppose.

Nah m8
>rags v oilels
>rags in 7
Tanner Glass the OT Hero
You can't make this shit up -Sam Rosen

is Glass even on the team anymore?

he's in hartford

Yea he's with Hartford for now till they need him to be the Goon

that happens kinda on the commuter rail, people will not sit next to others unless they have to, its usually a space thing though as people like to sprawl a little on the seats as they are very comfy

My body is ready

Yeah I actually did some of that ride while I was in Amsterdam it's similar enough

i know, but we have booths of two on most trains, and often when there's no free booths available (so every booth has atleast one person in it, meaning if you want to sit, you have to sit next to somebody) people will rather stand for more than an hour

Can we have Zibanejad back?

You don't have that so much in the city cause most locals are used to that but that happens in commuter trains here.. you can tell the ppl that come in from NJ or PA cause they have that same sort of fear of humans lol

No

it's the most relevant part of the country, instead of having one big city it's spread out. the hague is where the government sits, amsterdam is the cultural and historical capital, rotterdam has a major port and lots of modern architecture.

how'd you like amsterdam? i'm from there myself, wouldn't change it for the world.

Sorry senpai not gonna happen

we'll give you Brassard back

>we

Still no senpai

If the >rags make the cup would you ragsbros prefer Sam to play-call or Mike

go to bed Dejan

Sam. We need to hear about how it will last a lifetime.

obviously based sam

>senators
just relocate your shit up senpai

I liked Amsterdam a lot its an interesting city to look at and obviously the coffee shop thing is fun

>Dejan
???

Anyone have any rags stuff? My folder is looking light

No Sam needs another verbal balm

Sam no doubt unfortunately it will be on NBC so we'll have to settle for doc which is blasphemy

i actually work at a coffeeshop, I get paid to roll joints and basically chill semi-stoned.

>They will have the highest goal differential in the league after this game
dog bless

Damn sounds pretty awesome. Someday we will catch up to your guys level of civilization

You got it senpai
I mean.... the classics tho...
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dejan
Just a guess at what he is saying. Google is your friend.

If the rangers win and doc says and this one will last a lifetime sam rosen should pop him in his spray tanned face

>Holden
>for
>Holden

thanks guys! I'm new to Sup Forums and /hoc/

Here's another

Well welcome new friend.

no problemo baby ;)
Still that's a serbian name thats completely wrong. Well, leafposting is real after all

Can the >rags take the Habs?