I will pay 15 dollars either in Bitcoin or by PayPal to whoever can create a vaporwave album for me

I will pay 15 dollars either in Bitcoin or by PayPal to whoever can create a vaporwave album for me.

I need 10 tracks that are between 3 to 8 minutes long.

I will pay you 5 dollars after you send me the first 3 songs, 5 dollars after you send me the second 3 songs, and the last 5 dollars after you send me the remaining 4 songs plus a funky looking album cover. For the cover, please make it a retro N64, Sega Genesis (Sonic) psychdelic typical vaporwave cover.

Email me at [email protected] and let's get started

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/malachi-rockwell/sets/ohshitwhatareyoudoing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oM0wctqMfus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cheap prick. 1500 and I'm your man.

i will do it for free if we can please be friends

I'm your friend

new songs or just ones of youtube?

You probably could've gotten away with it if you didn't say anything..

you are not op!

You're right. I'm better than that faggot.

Hey man I actually have a pretty good SoundCloud that is strictly of the synthwave genre and have a playlist for vaporwave if you want? Don't have to pay or anything but just repost what you like to help make the synthwave genre more popular

email me and lets talk more

new ones, not plagiarized ones

vaporwave is the music of modern communists and thus op is not a faggot

>vaporwave
>communism
trytohard/10 bait

Eh just check it out n see if it's to you're liking, some of the other playlists have a few sega remixes on it but they don't necessarily fall under the vaporwave category. Here's the link to the playlist though
m.soundcloud.com/malachi-rockwell/sets/ohshitwhatareyoudoing

ok let me check this out. It's cool if I use this for the album?

you dont have to type out the post number you are replying to newfag just click on it also nice channel i think il come on it

>new ones, not plagiarized ones

Are you asking someone to produce 10 original tracks and then sell them to you for 15 dollars?

yes

Didn't type it out, honestly don't know how the fuck I did that shit.
>mfw been here since 2012 n still don't know most input shit
But aside from that yeah check it out, feedback appreciated

kys

"Better" by Saint Pepsi is technically Future Funk. A closely related genre. The best example I can give is this. It's future funk mostly through, then changes at 4:09 to vaporwave

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oM0wctqMfus

I was under the impression future funk was a subgenre of vaporwave? If not thn that fucking sucks because I have to go through the whole playlist n separate the songs

Actually I just discovered my source was fucking retarded
>pic for reference
>synthwave subgenre of vaporwave
Fuckshit

>I'm a vaporwave artist. I won't help you
>vaporwave artist
>vaporwave
>artist

OP here. I was asking if its okay if i use some of your songs on my album?

>use some of your songs on my album
>my album

Not OP but am guessing this is more of a mixtape then advertised as his production
>not using cassettes for vaporwave mix tapes
Pffffttt

well before you had basically told me i can use them and no need to pay you

i am just confirming

Yeah it's just SoundCloud and that musics already not only streamed for free all the time but most of the songs have download links or can be downloaded from other sites like band camp
was helping me in clarifying the sub genres and differences in vaporwave and future funk.

ok cool

this is why i hate jewish people.

cause we steal other people's works and accomplishments and pass it off as our own?

vaporwave mocks capitalism and consumption you retard it also subverts intellectual property

cool story bro