I just did 17 days in the county jail. AMA

I just did 17 days in the county jail. AMA

Oh boy 17 days haha. What for? Dui or something

Did u cum?

Sid you turn gay?

did you jerk off in there?

Disorderly conduct, drunk in public!

Even if there was someone else, would you fap hard in there? And

Got 45 days huh. What state or what major city. Mostly nigs or whites or what? Was there gang presence? Been to Harris County 5 times aka Houston. What ya do?

>Did u cum?
>did you jerk off in there?
Jacked off in my cell a few times.

There were no homo antics in there, but we joked about it a lot.

Did you drop the soap?

Fuck... I did 11 hours for disorderly conduct Kemah TX and $450 fine. They said it wasn't even an arrestable offense yet I was in jail. How the fuck do you do county time for disorderly conduct; thats me every day.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

What did you do

31. Could have paid a grand and had that be the end of it. I work construction and get laid off for the winter, so I asked the judge if I could do the jail time now. He agreed to it.

Rather not say which city, since it's not a big one.

There was like one guy who thought he was pretty hardcore, but for the most part, it was just dudes like me, in there for bullshit. It was pretty laid back.

Last summer, was pretty shitfaced and loud. Fucking cop was being dick and hauled me in.

Was the hardcore guy in a prison gang or street gang if so which one? Was he white black or what?

At the fair last summer. Was drunk when I go there. Only got worse as the day went on. Started being a dick to the carnies and shit. Would go up to their booths, play a game, lose horribly and started yelling, "SHENANIGANS! FUCKING I CALL SHENANIGANS ON THIS JEW!" "I CALL SHENANIGANS ON THIS WHOLE DAMN OPERATION!"

Basically I was calling out all the jews on their shenanigans.

Fucking cop comes up to me, rather than just tell me to go home arrests me and throws me in the car.

Indian. Prairie nigger, not tech support Indian.

There were a couple of black guys, one was in their for domestic abuse, the other one for stealing from his job. The rest of us were white.

Did you get strip searched?

How was the overall experience? Food, Sleep, Cellmates?
Were the officers nice to you?
Hope you had a great time user.

Yes, shit fucking sucked.

>Guard tells me to get undressed, bend over, and spread my cheeks
>Me, being the smartass jerk who takes nothing seriously, wants to make joke
>Figure he's probably heard, "You're not even going to buy me dinner first?" a million times.
>So instead I go with with, "You know, you sound just like my uncle when you say that."
>He wasn't impressed.
>Gentle hands though.

Eh, I got out 5 months ago after doing 3 years, 6 months in jail, the rest in prison (which is way better than county jail).

Food was shit, but since I knew I was going in there, I put a shitload of money in my account and mostly lived off junk food from the commissary.

Sleeping sucked. I'm a bit of an insomniac, so I'd go to bed and wake up at like 3am. At home, I'd jump on the computer or watch tv or something, but there all I could do is lay in bed.

I had my own cell. There was, at most, 20 people in their at one time. Usually it was more like 10-12.

The guards were okay. Some of them were dicks, others you could joke around with.

It was an experience to be sure!

Kek

Did you get ass raped by a nigger called bantu?

No, that did not happen.