What do you want for your bday anons? My gf keeps bugging me about what i want for my bday...

What do you want for your bday anons? My gf keeps bugging me about what i want for my bday, i said gimme a ballsdeep bj and swallow and im happy, she was disappointed. I can't make up anything i would like to be gifted except quality tools or sex.

That's because you're a guy. I don't know what else she would expect. We're pretty easy to please

You don't understand women you stupid fuck. You get the gift, you spend time with her, you pay attention to her, you smile, you have fun, you act like the blowjob is the last thing on your mind....
THEN you then you throat fuck her
That's just how it goes.

On top of all of that maybe a nice homemade dinner

It's because girls get happy when they get gifted material things and they think it's the same for men

My bday is coming up at the end of the month and I really want file related but I know my mom won't get it for me since she doesn't have a job.

>inb4 who still gets presents for their bday

This. It doesn't get much simpler than that faggot.

What is the nicest bday gift you guys ever had? The car jack my dad gave me was great. He also gave me an awesome socket wrench set. My ex gf always gave me nasty sex gifts but in a honest meant way. My gf does nasty sex because she knows i like it not because she love to give it, it feels fake. My mom always give me cheap axe shower gel i never use. My bf gets me alcohol or drugs or motorshow or movie tickets which is great.

So be a fucking man and take your mother out to dinner for your birthday.

look, there is no such thing as a GIFT from a woman...
she doesnt want to give you something you want, she wants to give you OBLIGATION...
the next time you're not acting in accordance with her wishes she'll throw that gift right in your face
>"... and what about that denim jacket with the red leather cowboy fringe i gave you for your birthday huh? you've never even worn it once, you ungrateful bastard!"

That is cool. For what kind of photography do you use it? I could ask for a bike mount actioncam set (w/o cam). But I don't jnow what action cam I'm going to get so she can't pick a matching kit.

OP, I gotta agree w/this user. Pretend that a decent BJ isn't what you really want, then make sure she gives it after all the cake and candle bullshit is over.
Take pics, lots of BJ pics. POV would be nice.

>take mother out to dinner for my bday

Yeah thats not how that works.

Also no one here is a man, were all neets. Get off my board normiefag.

You might be onto something. I don't understand why she asks in the first place. She knows im a simple man and what i want. How hard can it be to make up something sexy or useful? I manage to get something womanish every year for her.

ask for a butterfly knife

The fish eye for buildings, sculptures, monuments, etc. The macro for things like upclose HD flower shots, detailed painting pics, etc. And the wide angle just makes it so more is in shot, it can be attached with the other lenses if you want.

The camera on most Samsung's is good but paired with a lens like this makes for better image, especially if you want zoom without zooming in or a panoramic without getting a messed up unsteady picture.

Post a picture of you best shot so far

Ahh I would but they've been uploaded to social media and have initials on them so I don't feel like getting raided.

Just know I'm a stickler when it comes to photography so even my best stuff is mediocre in my eyes. I feel like if I had an actual camera then I might get better stuff but I could own the greatest DSLR in the world and that doesn't mean I would get good shots.

its a common female manipulation tactic.
asking you what you want is advanced practice -
if she can get you something that technically fulfills your wish while being totally not what you asked for at the same time, then she's really got you...
the above example with the fringed denim jacket actually happened to me - i had asked only for "a denim jacket" (years ago when styles were different)
needless to say that relationship ended badly

honestly if my man straight up told me he just wanted head for his birthday I'd be pretty happy and give him the best goddamn blowjob he's ever had. Saves money too

Believe me, he wants that. For some reason he doesn't say it.
Probably because het thinks it is fruitless to mention.

fag

tell her you want tools if you want some damn tools

Hahahahahaha denim jacked. Lost. Don't get my wrong my gf is a nice gerl, she is not a manipulative witch. For Valentine's she got me a Dan Brown book i forgot that i always wanted it. Maybe im just disappointed in myself that i can't make up a nice wishlist! Give me some tips. SERIOUSLY WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS REALLY WOULD LOVE TO GET AS A GIFT?

You sound like a perfect lover. Like my ex, but she decided she had to go backpacking suddenly, never seen her again.