Daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just sore losers

daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just sore losers

youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=V3mC2wl_W1c
motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/julian-assange-blasts-us-intel-report-russian-hacking
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/national-party-news/312997-how-can-assange-1000-percent-certain-russian-didnt
cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/assange-wikileaks-hannity-intv/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/03/assange-russian-government-not-source-wikileaks-emails.html
time.com/4620806/julian-assange-russia-hack-fox-hannity/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/15/wikileaks_julian_assange_russian_government_was_not_source_for_podesta_dnc_emails.html
cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/chile/#5
youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

daily reminder that I don't give a fuck

BRAINWASHED

Actually, there is. No point in denying it anymore. There is, however, absolutely no evidence than the leaks that proceeded the hacking had anything to do with the election results. Trump was always going to win because Hillary was incredibly unpopular with most counties. She's the presidential candidate with the least amount of counties that still won the popular vote.

Still no evidence of massive voter fraud either, like your retarded president keeps claiming.

can you point the evidence pls?

>Actually, there is.
No definitive evidence yet, only a plausible indication that Russians might have been involved based on compile timestamps, code language etc.

where is evidence?
would like to see it.

I'm not the guy that claimed there was evidence, but here's the best summary of available evidence - and why it's not enough.

theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/

>Actually, there is

No there isnt, you are clearly talking out of your ass and have read NONE of the DNI reports.

theres the DNI reports, I want you to tell me the exact parts of it that show without doubt that russian hackers were behind it all.

there is none. The report bitches because RT (Russia Today) ran a few anti-hillary segments and that they ran a bunch of stories on occupy wallstreet back when that was a thing.

Democrats are just projecting more fake news and stirring up false controversy

Guys, to say there NO EVIDENCE is incorrect. There clearly is, but the evidence isn't sufficient to definitely prove that the Russian government was involved - which is the usual claim from intelligence agencies and establishment figures, Democrats as well as Republicans.

>Julian Assange outright denies the allegations of russian hackers being behind it

>wikileaks makes no claims even close to this

>Assange actually says it was democratic insider whistleblowers who leaked it because they became disgusted with their party

>mfw democrats claim russian hackers were behind it because "wikileaks said so!"

Im amazed at just how dumb these people are. I thought it was just a joke that there are people that get their news from Stephen colbert and the daily show

Please provide sources for Assange's statements.

>to say there NO EVIDENCE is incorrect

No it isnt because there is none. Notice how fail to ever provide any.

Again, heres the DNI report

Point me to the exact part of it that proves the russian hacking conspiracy. There is NO/NONE/ZERO (0) evidence of it. If there was something like maybe leaked audio of Putin saying he wanted to rig the election of a democratic country, then that would be another thing...

youtube.com/watch?v=V3mC2wl_W1c

>Code language
My sides. Did you not know the code was was freely available on the deep web for anyone who looked for it?
>Plus older version

literally 3 seconds in google mate

motherjones.com/politics/2017/01/julian-assange-blasts-us-intel-report-russian-hacking

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/national-party-news/312997-how-can-assange-1000-percent-certain-russian-didnt

cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/assange-wikileaks-hannity-intv/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/03/assange-russian-government-not-source-wikileaks-emails.html

time.com/4620806/julian-assange-russia-hack-fox-hannity/

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/12/15/wikileaks_julian_assange_russian_government_was_not_source_for_podesta_dnc_emails.html

these people are so butt hurt, that they can't understand normal thinking

No evidence ≠ inconclusive evidence.

There is evidence, but it's inconclusive.

Also, the fact that you link to a random YouTube video by something called "The Last Stand" tells me everything I need to know about your investigative abilities.

The source had been modified by authors using cyrillic. Your sides can take a breather.

so you've concluded that it's inconclusive?

Inconclusive like what? The russians have computers?

i agree its not enough, isn't like when the NSA got caught taking information of enemies and allies, they actually have a link to the gorverment, meanwhile the "russian hacker" had no direct link to their gorverment or Putin, in any case even if they had a link i wont give a fuck the real problem was that the information they exposed was the true.

In regards to the claim that the Russian government was behind it, yes. So have most credible analysts as well, including Edward Snowden.

No, like the perpetrators were most likely Russians, but the claim that the Russian government was behind it is unsupported.

Only russian state sponsored haxors can use Cyrillic. You solved it!!

>There is evidence, but it's inconclusive

No, theres no evidence. Again, Point me to this evidence. I even linked you to the DNI report and you keep avoiding this

>Also, the fact that you link to a random YouTube video

Its not "random" its leaked audio of Hillary Clinton discussing how she wants to rig the Palestinian election which is on topic since you are claiming the election was "stolen" from her because of foreign interference

The fact that you bitch about the name of the youtube account instead of the actual contenet of the video (along with you continuing to ignore my question of asking for this "evidence" you keep speaking of) tells me everything I need to know about your investigation abilities, which obviously just are "parrot every democrat meme I hear without actually looking into it myself"

Taken together with all the other evidence, it makes a credible argument that Russians were involved, yes. But still no definitive evidence that the Russian government was behind it.

>ssian hackers were behind it because "wikileaks said

just watch the fucking interview with him maggot. Apparently none of the "journalists" did because all of their clickbait shit is denied 1-2 minutes into the video.

Parroting democrat memes is incontrovertible evidence and proof of superior intelligence.

>Taken together with all the other evidence

for the third time in this thread, please provide this "evidence"

> it makes a credible argument that Russians were involved, yes.

no it doesnt. Saying it was russia because the code language had Cyrillic and then alluding to some vague non descript evidence that you wont provide isnt proof.

No, daily reminder that Americans have zero right to accuse someone of hacking their elections.

this is just as strong as an argument as the fact that the "hacking" happened around russian office hours, because you know, who else can be up on Earth around that time? Nobody! Also we know that hackers work from 9-5.

>All of the other evidence
What? Like a russian server that resells access to anyfuckingbody?
>Please

So the hackers were so retarded they left obvious proof of their nation of origin but still they managed to manipulate the most powerful nation's voting system.

Alrighty then

Also never mind the fact that faking yourself to be someone else is like haxing 101.

Seriously, anyone in this thread at all, what ACTUAL evidence is there that proves it was russian agents behind the hacking thing?

The guy claiming it was them just keeps saying "THERES EVIDENCE" but wont go into any further detail. Because to me, it seems like all they have going is that the code language had Cyrillic letters, which proves dick really.

>Point me to this evidence

>leaked audio of Hillary Clinton discussing how she wants to rig the Palestinian election
What does this have to do with the DNC leak? The fact that the US constantly interferes in elections around the world is uncontroversial and nothing new. Funny that this comes as shocking news to you.

Careful, this might give you a heart attack: cia.gov/library/reports/general-reports-1/chile/#5

Please point me to this interview.

wait, why couldnt it say, be Chinese hackers who make themselves look like Russian hackers to throw America off?

the evidence is that the mainstream media started spreading it and all the other outlets just took it over from each other and none of them bothered to check if the allegations are true.

At this point it would be too embarrassing to admit that they were foolish, so they just refer to each other endlessly, hoping liberals would get tired and accept it as a fact.

It works sadly, that's why they want to shut down every website with the "fake news" label that dares to question this.

It could, but of course there's no evidence of that. All available evidence points to Russians - but again; it's inconclusive.

so nothing then?
haha try again

>theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/

I said point me to evidence, not link me to an article. Seriously, point me to the part of the DNI report that shows the evidence. Im not being cunty or anything, Im honestly asking for evidence.

>What does this have to do with the DNC leak?

you are complaining about russians rigging the election to make hillary lose (when there is no evidence at all to back this claim) and I provided proof that Hillary wanted to rig another countries election. Its just funny how there is 100% proof of hillary doing that while there is 0 evidence of your claim.

I would further argue that the dni report reads nothing like an actual intelligence report. Like the actual intelligence reports you can get from the cia or snowden files or hbgary or that bitch chealse.
The dni report is like some dnc staffer wrote what they thought a report would look like, not actually having the clearance to read them or the creative thinking to search Google.

this article has nothing.
its just more lies and slander

>but of course there's no evidence of that.

just like theres no evidence of it being russians.

Also, for the sake of argument, lets just say it was the russians with 100% proof. Why should I or anyone else give a shit? The democrats got exposed for being shit heads and their only defense is to then bitch about the ones who exposed them? And these animals actually want to start fucking WW3 over this shit? Theres no way the democrats dont end up looking like assholes in any outcome of this whole shitfest and it means literally nothing to Trump.

I have no idea why they continue to bring it up at all really when this is the case.

>Im not being cunty or anything
You are.

You're also refusing to read a very credible and sourced analysis of the available evidence. But by all means, keep sticking your fingers in your ears and claim there's nothing at all.

what evidence again?
after all of the lies that the Dems and MSM have been caught in forgive me if I dont beleive unsupported claims with no evidence

>you are complaining about russians rigging the election to make hillary lose
I'm not complaining about that, nor am I claiming they did.

>0 evidence of your claim
If you mean the claim (not mine) that the perpetrators were Russians you're wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4

seems like you didn't had the time to listen to it and form your own opinion it while it was a heated topic huh?

You can disagree with the man(I mean I do) but I hate it when "prominent" news outlets put words into his mouth that he never said, and then refer to this interview as proof.

There was literally more tangible evidence that Obama was born in Kenya than there is that Russkies helped Trump.

>just like theres no evidence of it being russians
There is. But again; the evidence is inconclusive.

>for the sake of argument, lets just say it was the russians with 100% proof. Why should I or anyone else give a shit?
I'm not saying we should be outraged. And I'm not defending the Russian scaremongering that many Democrats and Republicans are currently engaging in.

But there's a difference between denying there's SOME evidence and saying we should bomb Russia. You know; nuance.

don't forget the fact that you can't "hack" millions of people to the voting booths

>what evidence again?
Read the thread.

its the same reason trump won.

msm trying to control a narrative that keeps them on top

Hillary's lead in Florida was insurmontable... yet she still lost there....

Plus there were counties where more votes were registered than people who voted. Republicans playing the "Nothing is wrong, nothing to see, please let us have the White House at any cost!" are why we don't have answers to these questinos

That Russians influenced the election is known. It's just that people are stupid enough to believe they attacked voting machines instead of just releasing intel to affect public opinion.

you havent provided any actual evidence so....

>seems like you didn't had the time to listen to it and form your own opinion it while it was a heated topic huh?
I haven't seen this interview before, no.

But just to be clear, you made 2 claims:
1. Assange denies that Russians were behind the hack (not just the Russian government, ANY Russians)
2. The source was a democratic insider

And you assert that this interview proves these claims?

That russians influenced the election is purely speculation is known.

cause prove it.

there have been raids in pennsylvania, project veritas, and the countless illegal, dead, or duplicate voters that voted hillary.

try again
>insurmountable
after the cubans voted all of the actual citizens got off work and voted

You mean doing journalism? Fuck me, those bastards. How dare they do what the journalists should be doing?

I can pay Russian coders to develop something for me. Does that mean that they are the hackers responsible, even if I'm the one using it?

hillary supporters be like
this is evidence of russian hacking---------->

daily reminder you're an idiot and anyone supporting trump now will be suicidal when he's kicked out and their facebook page is still covered in bigotry and lies.

Russia, has no extradition rights with the US. Given that knowledge, what proxy servers would I choose to launch my attacks from?

There never has been any real evidence, just fake news from the media

that doesn't even make sense would have to be in the states hacking russia, which is still against american laws, or be in russia hacking the states, but them you're just living in an even bigger shithole.

The claims made were:

1) Assange denied "Russians" (any Russian, not just the government) was behind the leak.
2) He said the source was a DNC insider.

None of your sources back these claims.

Hear, hear! The media only has fake allegations, with no evidence to support them. Demoshits on suicide watch.

yeah exception being all of the dnc leaks being claimed by a russian group.

if anyone is at fault though it's wikileaks for releasing blue team emails and holding on to the red team. it's supposed to be all or nothing with that site but they blew it's credibility

you obviously didnt look

No, but it would mean they were complicit.

provide sources

and?
it only matters if it was the government.
even then russia did nothing wrong

Please provide evidence that the code was available on the deep web.

Are you stupid? There are free fucking proxies. There's also VPNs that originate all over the fucking world. There is also TOR. So, were I using a Russian VPN, then chained with several proxies, then took over a Russian server, who the fuck in the US is going to know? It's not like they can subpoena the Russian VPN's logs. And it's not like Russia will be able to arrest me either. At most, they could provide our law enforcement with records of what traffic from one of many Russian VPNs did that have people from the US using them. You're fucking retarded.

it's pretty easy to see the sputtering idiot is a liar. does mommy and daddy really think they are returning to the assembly line?

this entire administration is a hoax and they are using migration and fighting with the media as a distraction while don cuts deals for his business friends.

the levels of lead poisoning in your older citizens it the reason he's in power, not because of a few thousand edge-lords on the internet who are mostly from cocked over eurozone countries anyways.

>d-dni report-senpai
>not there
>please

provide more tears tinfoil hat argumeister idiot.

This may have been the case and although I'm dead against releasing private information if it kept Mrs Criminality out of the Whitehouse I'm fine with it. Sometimes you need to turn a blind eye for the good of others.

the false DNI reports
ftfy

Not in the slightest. Otherwise OffensiveSecurity would be complicit every time a skiddie uses Kali Linux to deface a website.

I did, actually.

All he says is that the source isn't the Russian government, nor is it any state party. He does not deny that the source could be Russian, nor does he claim that the source was a DNC insider.

If I'm wrong, please provide a screenshot of the text where these denials and claims are made. Thank you.

Any proofs user?

quickest way to discredit yourself.
this is why trump won. baseless accusations with no evidence.
then when i ask for sources you get all autistic buttmad.

What aboout the information that Trump's senior aides were speaking with Russian citizens connected to their gov't all throughout the campaign? Are you interested to know what they discussed?

woah now the exclamation point was uncalled for we never pulled that shit on you

Translation : I have no sources for my bullshit claims

lol

found the russian

There's a difference between making a general purpose tool and a tailored, targeted piece of software.

Your assertions are blatent lies.

>crackpot claims
>zero proof

Found the left wing fucktard