So every once in a while i have these dark spots on my skin. after showering i can rub them off so it looks like this...

so every once in a while i have these dark spots on my skin. after showering i can rub them off so it looks like this. what the fuck is that shit and what do i do about it? (more pictures to come)

2/3

it's dirt
buy soap
fucking tard

3/3

buy a sponge too, thats what its for

Try scrubbing it with soap faggot

medfag here its skin cancer copine level 9 you might have 6-7 months

I know that it goes away if I scrub, thats not what I asked though. I just want to know what that shit is.

>inb4 dirt fucking faggot ha4hahah4ahhHAHahra

Get that credit score up and youll stop turning nigger

Do you jizz on your feet? Cause it looks like you jizz on your feet.

Skin fungus.

Your blood sugar might be high. Check with a doctor for diabeetus

its prolly dead dead skin cells man

never jizzed on them

have been tested negative like two months ago.

why do they appear only on certain spots on my body though?

at first i thought it might be orthostatic purpura, but since you can peel it off its most likely dead skin cells and dirt.

prolly cus thats where skin grew new cells

Does this happen when you haven't stolen anything in a week, nigger?
You might be whitening up, Jamal.

Acanthosis nigricans. You're welcome.

you could bathe more than once a month

kek

i actually shower two times a day because i dont feel comfortable otherwise. im a fucking autist.

It's dead skin and oil building up on your skin, I get that too if I don't scrub my ankles for a while

thanks

if you really did then you would've removed that shit faster than it could grow back.

I have the same shit as you, mine is not as brown as yours, or it would take week to go to that level, but it's still a pain. I use a loofah and this *pic related* to get rid off, at least once a week.

inner nigger is coming for you op

Your foot looks like its going to give me 3 cursed wishes.