It's a Jim and Pam act like they are better than everyone else chapter

It's a Jim and Pam act like they are better than everyone else chapter

>We're young so we get to be cooler than everyone!

Fuck them

But Jim and Pam acted and thought they were better than everyone else in the Office in every episode

ALERT WIZARD CHAN!

really makes you think

But they are

Is the office kino?

Is that kino?

Man, Pam was so cute and hot and a top waifu in the early days.

I dunno at what point she became an insufferable cunt, but once I noticed it I died a little.

Jim and Pam were assholes. Jim was promoted yet Michael said that Jim wasn't clearly fit for the job because he antagonized coworkers and spent too much time being a "big nosed polack" (Different for its time) and Jim throws a bitch fit yet the next episode he proves Big Mike that he was right all along.

Not to mention the constant condescending comments from Jim and Pam towards there cowards

0/10

it's almost like a real relationship except you don't really die

What season did Pam become the most annoying person in the office? I think it was when she went to college and failed miserable.

The pinnacle of her terribleness was when she made Jim quit his fucking job because she was going to cuck him with a random new character who was shoehorned in as a camer operator

>What season did Pam become the most annoying person in the office?

Season 1

Pam wins.

Michael is the personification of the Peter Principle.

New York is the antagonist of The Office. Dark Horse comic adaption when?

jim is bully and a local chad, but has no balls to face his responsibilities.

pam is boring, did not care about herself and cucked and crippled Roy

>Dwight would've won the office, but the writers had to make him literally retarded

Post more prime Pam

>crippled Roy
In the last season they attend his wedding and his relationship is shown as way better than Jim/Pam

Pam was literally a toxic cuck and Jim thinks hes better than everyone else

2bh I think Emily was just saying that to appear humble/polite. Very few people would prefer to sleep with a skinnyfat guy than a chad.

seriously what is her cup size ?

Erin has big boobs too

>Erin has big boobs too

huh.jpg

bruh

This

>work all day with your wife
>spend all day at home together

christ. you know this relationship is fake af. a real person couldnt put up with this shit.

My girlfriend's mother and stepfather do it. They literally will not leave the house without the other, even to go down the street. I can't understand it at all

what episode is this from???

Its either the opening to season 6 or 7.

Maybe 5

I'm pretty sure its the first episode of a season though

I'm sure there are people out there who are genuinely this obsessed with each other. They're the ones who exemplify the platitude that 'love is just a socially acceptable form of mental illness.'

Yeah it was definitely a premiere. They try to make some viral video and fuck it up

pam really lost her looks towards the later seasons

>it a "the writers try to make Andy sympathetic and likeable" season

Why does the american version of the office suck so much compared to the british version?

>not on bcfakes or rule34

help.

Is this true?

I loved the US office but never saw the UK office.

I mainly liked it for dwight. How is the UK dwight?

>it's an "Andy has a hissy fit because he doesn't get his way" episode

They occasionally got called out for it, though. Like when Stringer Bell was interim manager and reacted to Jim's behavior the way any sane adult should, or when that one lady straight-up told them that they were bad people and they had a meltdown (can't remember the episode, think it was in one of the later seasons).

>Dwight becomes reverse-flanderized over the course of the show

>Stringer Bell

Who?

You know, the guy from The Wire who guest-starred for a few episodes. He played the manager who temporarily took Michael's job after Michael quit to start his own company. The tall black guy.

Oh ya thats right.

I remember when Jim tried to get his number 2 position back and when Charles called it assistant to the regional manager Jim was quick to call it assistant regional manager despite making fun of Dwight for calling it that for years.

the UK dwight is called Gareth

it's a different kind of funny, but still funny.

The difference between the US and UK office is that the UK office's humour is based in awkwardness, almost a sense of disbelief in the stupidity of David Brent, and that people could relate it to people they've worked in/for. The US office has more obvious humour. I'm a fan of both.

>step father

This proves that it won't last.

Yeah it's the premiere to s7.

British Office is great, but I prefer the American (I watched the British first). UK Dwight is a lot worse.

>tfw pam will never rub her feet in my face under her desk

kms 2bh

>I prefer the American
hello pleb

>office """hard man""" bootlicking dweeb ripe for pisstaking and banter
vs
>le ebin QUESTION man

>>>>>>/reddit/

Guys I've been rewatching this on Netflix and I'm at Goodbye Michael. I'm not ready for this

wow she used to be skinny

Dwight did win The Office though. He got the finale and his wedding was far bigger than Jim and Pam's wedding. Dwight got everything. The girl he's chased for so long, his actual son, the office he loved more than anything, and the approval of Michael who he idolized so much.

Get the fuck out. By season 2 US Office blew UK Office out of the water. And it continued to raise the bar in season 3 and 4.

>there are plebs out there who seriously believe this

Not that guy, but UK Office really isn't as good as people make it out to be, and I'm British

Hipster detected

>people actually enjoy British "humor"

Gross

Just stop right there. You won't miss much

British office starts out very strong but wears out a little more quickly too me. I like them both a lot, but I think American office has more staying power and has a lot more sentimentality and real moments (although the humor is much more over the top). i think it's just better as a show.

That's normal, not skinny

I'd add that Michael is a generally well -meaning person, but also happens to be an insecure moron. Whereas David Brent is more a narcissist without really any redeemable qualities. The British version has cringe amped up to the max.

Stopped at season 6 should i just finish watching the rest? Evertime i watched an episode it felt cringy as fuck

Jim only was a Chad because he got cucked for the first two seasons

Sounds like Ricky Gervais wasn't acting in the office

Lol no that women is fat.

They're literally the only reason I put off watching this series ever. Am I missing out on anything, lads?
inb4 tits

The show is good. Watch it. Yes Jim and Pam suck but still.

UK Office is God Tier. Shits all over US Office.

You're not missing anything. Don't waste your time.

I'm at season 6 at the episode where Michael sleeps with Pams mother, then leave her at her birthday because he finds out she is too old, at the part where he tried to use Pam as an excuse, I just thought its not even the worst he has done, Michael is such a selfish cunt and has always been, he has his ok moments when he realizes he is kinda wrong yet hardly wants to admit it.

>yet Michael said that Jim wasn't clearly fit for the job because he antagonized coworkers and spent too much time being a "big nosed polack

Michael of all people has no right to criticise anyone after all the shit he has done to everyone in the office, also the records he showed to his boss were done by Toby who hated Jim because he married Pam.

Jim is literally a terrible human being.

and Michael is even worse.

Pam has ugly feet though

We need a footfag genocide. Preferably soon.

Kill yourself.

Disgusting taste

>being a footfag

>not knowing Sup Forums IS reddit
LMAOing at your life right now. You need to go back

Stop footshaming

Post more Jenna cringe

>rewatch show on netflix
>there's a Sup Forums thread about it

every fucking time. Are you fuckers watching me?

Yes Jason

kek as a /fit/izen I can definitely relate to this! thx for the motivation :D

The only reason Sup Forums hates them is because they spent most of their screen time psychologically torturing an obviously Autistic man.

They were super condescending to everyone in the Office

nice try but that's a woman standing in line to ask one of the DM's board member a question.

>It's a Jim and Pam get BTFO episode
The one where Jim locks them in the office at night is great
The one where Jim realizes how mean he's been to Dwight is also great
The one where Pam watches Jim move back with a hot new gf is also great

She's Nixon now.

Tell me this is real

Serious question: why do people talk about the second half of the US office as if it even happened? The last good season was 4 and by the end of 6 it was bastardized beyond repair

Last good season was 6.

a lot of 7 was good too I thought

Jesus you plebs. The quality drop is so severe post goodbye Toby it's not even the same show anymore

>The last good season was 4
but 4 was worse than 3 and 5

read this