Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTWYQhTT388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a big gorilla.

Will they ever stop remaking this fucking movie?

Leslie Jones?

why doesnt the guy who makes the posters actually make movies?

No.

When the AI rule over our childrens children, they will still remake it.

King Kong 2005 ( i think) was GOAT tho.

Great fucking movie

The last Kong wasn't spectacular but at least that giant insect scene was memorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=DTWYQhTT388

IS THIS THE INEVITABLE BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVIE

harambe

so King Kong 2017 represents Black America and he will be gunned down by our fascist white police force.

racist AND sexist much?

It was great. Had a good game as well which was surprising.

POTTERY

I loved the Peter Jackson one, although I was twelve when it came out and I haven't rewatched it in a while

I'll probably go see that one, even if it's not stellar it can't be worse than 2014 Godzilla, if only for the more interesting setting

This will inevitably lead up to a Godzilla vs King King reboot that will be a massive failure

Godzilla doesn't look very imposing at all there.

>this time it will be kong vs six tyrannosauruses

There is a King Kong vs Godzilla film coming out in the future.

I would've though that a silverback gorilla could beat the shit out of anything (real life they are insanely strong), so I don't know how that's going to go.

Pretty excited desu

Solid cast and premise. Happy its not just a remake of the story but rather more of a continuation.

I'm excited for King Kino desu.

Donkey Kong>King Kong

DONKEY IS FOR PLEBS

DIDDY IS THE PATRICIANS CHOICE

It originally was a special effects showcase with minimal plot, so companies must assume it'll be easy. I know for Peter Jackson it more of " now I'm famous let me remake my favorite movie," but it must be an easy sell to producers.

I know right? I like the movie, but what kills it is that its over 3 hours. then Im just like "might as well watch the original"

#dicksoutforharambe

Silverbacks aren't that strong dude. And besides, they don't really have any technique. I trained for years in martial arts and I could probably take a gorilla easy.

Don't start this shit faggot

>massive failure
How come?