There's nothing like indica in the morning.. what is Sup Forums smoking today?

There's nothing like indica in the morning.. what is Sup Forums smoking today?

Fuck all.
No money, mate can't tick me a bud.
Problem is I have a stomach condition which leaves me never ever feeling hungry (hiatus hernia) and I can only eat when I smoke weed and get the munchies!
Eaten pretty close to fuck all the past 3 days!

RIP user

i just woke up and i am smoking a joint of some good weed before i go to work. i have no idea whats its called. its still illegal in my state so names mean fuck all.

You will condition yourself to only eat when you smoke weed, don't do that. Take it from someone who used to smoke multiple grams a day; drugs r bad mkay?

Forgive me for my ignorance if I'm wrong but can't you see a doc and get that fixed?

2 for 5 dollar joints in a bit

Nahh I literally force myself to eat when I'm not blazing (I regularly take a week or 2 off blazing) and it just makes me throw up.

Got diagnosed with it like 16 years ago, can't have an operation for it, just gotta live with it.

but dude, weed.

Some cheap brick weed it's shit but i'm poor and it's 3$ a gram

Poor SSI fag here, 303 shake,,,it's very cheap, very effective

Living off SSI and you use it to buy drugs. What a fucking leech. Do the world a favor and rid it of your burden.

cock

I'm disabled you fucking retard, I already worked for 25 years of my life you punkass wannabe

Smoking on a mixture of
>sour diesel
>cookies

The sour d is alright, smoked waaaay too much of it in my day so don't really care for that one but the cookies are great

Favorite strains
>blue dream
>Girl Scout cookies
>headband

Prove it, leech. And even if you are, you're still an ass for buying drugs.

And for doing them for that matter, but I digress.

You are aware it is prescribed, right? You really are a fucking idiot.

Drugs are only bad if you can't handle your drugs. I smoke weed everyday and have multiple degrees in chemistry and have a job doing biochemical research. It's all about who you are

And many of us already have a two careers prior to becoming disabled, paid into the system their whole life...I'm 48..

Some of the strongest cheese I've ever gotten in. Feelsgoodman

When will it be legal in the UK?
Considering starting a cafe business with a growing buddy & selling weed cakes etc to people we know. Any advice/suggestions/warnings?

More Cowbell.

Not intending to wait for it to be legal atm, to clarify.

I am so jealous.

did have 2g then smoked most of it have about half a gram left, look any good?

Also have some Granola Funk, loving the Cookie crosses. I had a lot of OGKB crosses, but the cops took all of my seeds.

A blunt of some dank, idk the name since my state is dry and I dont trust names out here. I do know its an indca though, im getting a strong couch lock high

I mean it doesn't look bad for random weed bought from a random dealer.

Agreed, Cookies and their crosses are awesome. I really want to try a blue dream and cookies cross. I know it's out there but I don't live in a legal state so picking specific strains is difficult

does anyone else keep a hidden jar of weed for emergency's?

thanks, unlike most of the bud i smoke this one took about 2-3 mins to kick in, maybe because i have a bit of tolerance lately but its a very relaxing fun high.

not a clue what its called or what kind of weed it is (perks of living where its illegal) but im high as giraffe pussy i can tell you that haha

i wish rob never put her in that song

Everyone should grow their own.

I have a few hidden around the house.

colorado fag here. smokin on my homies outdoor homegrown headband. hybrid strain but fuck getting out of bed for awhile

I've only grown 707 Headband, but the real deal is probably better.

Not shit. I gave my friend 90 dollars for a quarter and he ran off with my money so I haven't smoked since monday. I'm going to beat his fucking ass.

recently its the only thing that makes me sleep. i had a pretty wild dmt trip a week or so ago and it keeps my kind pretty calm so im really enjoying it.

SWIM will be 18 in about a week, and lives in MI. SWIM has gone to the doctor twice for chronic wrist pains
>Inb4 wanking too much
SWIM has his proof of residency and state ID, and will get a copy of his records.

Can SWIM get a recommendation the day he turns 18? He doesnt feel like buying from shady white trash anymore. And is excited. He's planning on getting an apt at Green Gate Health, in grand rapids. And probably buying from Old 27 Wellness.

Any recommendations of somewhere better that's in either Lansing or GR? Strains to try out?

Only learn that lesson once kek. Don't give money to people unless you have the product right then and there.

Well why didn't you tell me that 5 days ago when I gave it to him?

Lookin at these hq pics of bud makes my weenie feel funny. Its like budkakke in here.

hash from some guy

How does one get some skunkbud seeds?

Fucking kill yourself or stop taking money from working people.

by buying them... why would you want "skunkbud" anyway?

I just hit up some shatter. Will smoke (probably hotknife) some afghan hash today, and chill out on some bg kush for the Fedor vs Mitrione fights tonight. And beer all day.

haha how fucking stupid can you be

do you have some exp with knifing?

>SWIM

this is Sup Forums.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Mods are cunts these days. Gotta play it safe.

Heh. Oh yeah, I enjoy it as much as a spliff. I enjoy the instant buzz and watching rookies get completely fucked up on 2 bits.

sativa is best during the day
indica is better in the evening

Why not put a piece of hash on a coin and light it up, then put a drinking glass on top of it and let the smoke collect. Hot knives seems like a waste of electricity and maybe even dangerous, you might burn yourself.

If I wanna nap, I hit the indica during the afternoon,. But you ain't wrong.

On my last bowl right now but hoping to get more later so I can be bothered to boringly grind trophies on Fallout. It's great cause my dealer is technically my boss and he will front it.

I've been knifing for years. I enjoy the process and ritual, it's somewhat cathartic for me. I also inhale through a plastic bottle filled with ice. It's like smoking a menthol, nigger.

Nice dildo piece

My typical daily mix of OG and Purple Haze.

nothing yet, don't feel like a wake and bake today.

going to my buddy's house in a couple of hours. he'll have some good shit, as always.

Better get to growing, eh?

lol !
>hiatus hernia

Enjoy that shake.