You may use one object in the room you're in as a weapon during the zombie apocalypse

You may use one object in the room you're in as a weapon during the zombie apocalypse.

Post results.

I've got a fake flintlock pistol on my wall that looks a bit like pick related.

I could use the but for smashing heads, as long as they go down as easy as the Walking dead.

What are you going to do with a poster?

His best

Cymbal stand

Well you can't ask for more than that.

Kek

not mine but very similar

45# recurve. I'll survive for a bit

Okay I'll give you the short version, even if it seems clear.
>I'll trade that Poster in for a good nice new Goodyear tire with the guy I knew who is a huge Starwars fan.
>with that tire I will repair my dodge pickup.
>later on i will give away the pickup in exchange for the daughter of the local farmguy. He always wanted one like these.
>the daughter, her name is Lena, has the exact matching dna from wich I will create the zombie cure.
>she's so gratefull that I saved the world that I will bang her 24/7 afterwards.

Now this nigga knows how to zombie.

Where do i start haha. I guess it really depends on where im at in my room when the zombie enters. If im on my bed i'll grab my M&P 9mm next to it. If im close to my closet I'll grab my shotgun or rifle. Close to my window ill grab one my hatchets or cold steel machetes. If i wanted to get fancy I'd grab my hand and a half sword. I might even grab my big bore blowgun for shits and giggles to see what it would do.

>that I will bang her 24/7 afterwards.

That sounds chaffing.

No I just mean you pick one and have to use it from now on as your weapon.

I'm going to skip the pile of ninja/SEAL/cringe level knives and go straight for the lube.
Zombies will not be returning to this neighbor hood when I'm done with them. Shambling like that, they are just asking for it.

>cold steel

Do i have my ammunition from my room? Or is it like a quick grab and go?

Saying "BRAAAAAAAINS" is not the same as saying "No!".

Zombies can't say no

If you want a good cheap machete cold steel is where its at. For their actual swords you can do better. Their machetes are solid tools though.

You have what you have.

No ammo means no ammo.

aluminum baseball bat

Im sat in the bathroom taking a shit, i could probably pull some maguyver shit and ram my log into the shower hose and use it as a stinky morningstar

this

Well i do have ammo. Im taking my Remington .223 rifle then. I got shit loads of ammo for it. More ammo than i could probably carry.

Flashlight baton, I guess. not working with much here.

If all I'm dealing with is zombies, I'll grab the sword I made (I'm a blacksmith) if there is peeps I'll grab my AR (also built). Also, fuck the 2mb filesize limit.

Ayy me too.

A potato. Tiocfaidh ar la!

Half asleep, pardon my grammar.

is that gordon ramsay?