Dan Akroyd BTFO Ghostbusters/Leslie Jones haters!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/dan-aykroyd-leslie-jones_us_5790c608e4b0bdddc4d33f94

>In an interview with ET Canada on Tuesday, Aykroyd called Jones’ attackers “losers” and “insignificant gnats.”

“They have no lives of their own,” he said. “They can probably barely pay for the Wi-Fi they’re using, probably no jobs. I would say you’re looking at obese white men between 50 and 60 who are active Klan members or members of the Aryan Nation, and there are millions of them.”“There’s a lot of white racist hatred out there that’s going to channel into support for the Republican ticket — maybe in the false belief that these people share their views,” Aykroyd said.

>“She’s a great writer, great comedian and comes from a real urban background where she had a lot of hardship and she’s channeling that into a great achievement and a great career,” he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostbusters2016.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking racist white bois mane

>Sup Forums 50-60 yo men

Dammit, he really knows his stuff.

>executive producer cashes in on the only marketing campaign this film has
first it was dickless nerds, now its old aryan thugs - apparently keyboard warriors aren't scary enough to generate SJW publicity so they have to go one step further

>fat old man makes fun of fat old men who aren't even fat old men

Twitter raids are underage material if anything.

manbabies rekt

wtf i hate akroyd now

wow dan aykroyd dropped hard from my viewing line up for life

>"That's what the statistics are indicating that there's a lot of white racist hatred out there that's gonna channel into a support for the republican ticket"
Why is he so obsessed with the "republic ticket".

Just stop talking about politics and focus on the movie.

says the manbaby spamming racial epithets at leslie

How the hell am I a manbaby? wow user

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY

Does the Klan even have a single million members.

You mean you didn't already do that because he's batshit?

so it was an entire stunt? wow mind blown

next thing they will say "1 in 5 is a racist. it could be one of your friends. be aware of racists cos there is millions of them!"
kek

>Leslie Jones.
Who?
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostbusters2016.htm
Now, that is quality entertainment

Isn't he autistic IRL?

Here's a newsflash for you Dan.

Us Asians aren't fond of your pet Niggers either.

Keep making double standards for your pet niggers and keep treating them like fucking children.

Keep passing racist affirmative action laws that treat niggers like incompetent, incapable children.

The rest of the world can see your racism and double standards very easily.

I never attacked her, never trolled her, given the chance would probably have sex with her, I just don't care for the movie.

>given the chance would probably have sex with her

>racism and double standards
Ghostbusters 2016
girl power