Join our steam group ! As soon as we hit 200 members there will be a surprise. Feel free to join faggots

Join our steam group ! As soon as we hit 200 members there will be a surprise. Feel free to join faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/SuperfkrClub
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198302704805/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont trust them its a scam group

steamcommunity.com/groups/SuperfkrClub

well they gave around 20 people aaa titles soo yeah

bad bait scam

>1115 ▶
> (You)
I got "for honor" , but thats none of my businessssss

yeah sure and many other got banned for aksing games, because you just said it was a trick to lure people in.
But thats none of my business

Yeah, because they said they are not going to give any games for now anymore. And they still asked.

they said it from the start that this was a trick, wont bump again for you, but i think people get it ;)

Whats your steam Id ?

got banned without getting any for honor, and was one of the first to join
as proof of what i say ;)

Thats from the admin of the group.

takes nothing to photoshop, me and others that first of everyone joined group got nothing and got banned, so no proof really

Come into the group and we discuss this further.

i have been banned cant join.

honestly if i dont get for honor as i was told it is only proof that it is all bullshit

You are really a sad person who tries to get an advantage of this position. You are not even banned. Whats your Steam name ?

Im waiting.

i am not and says i cant join -.-
andsi

Dude are you retarded? you are aware level 0's can't do shit including adding friends and joining groups right?

you can join, i joined and wrote postes on it, i just cant enter chatroom and message people

Bump

Bump the shit out of here

bumperino