here is another one

youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04

>watch random drug doc
>it has positive view of it

what the fuck

Ecstasy Rising
youtube.com/watch?v=DNpFqJcJcps

>Implying Ecstasy is inherently bad
Do some research you sheep. It's generally recognized as safe if you don't overdo it. Much safer than alcohol or tobacco.

i am 22 so pretty young so maybe thats why but i havenever seen anything like this in my life in terms of characters, personality, and everything in this documentary. life mustev been way different in the 90s these people have weird stories to tell and talk and at crazy. its fucking bizarre nice find dude.

>implying i said it was bad

it just suprised me that's all, so used to "this shit is gonna fry your brain" american docs

>Do some research you sheep
>Much safer than alcohol or tobacco.

easy there hothead youtube commenter

>alcohol
>a drug
nice meme, joe

Maybe MDMA, but ecstasy is filled with meth, steroids, etc. It could really be anything, and to say that is safe, I doubt you did any research.

this shit was fucking stupid
it honestly made me hate vice

mostly it's just speed or caffeine

this
ecstacy doesn't necessarily have any that bad in it
but it can
just like someone can spike a cigarette and fucking kill you

And sometimes not, lol. Pressies are bad, and thats what ecstasy refers to.
First hand experience trumps shitty documentaries any day of the week, you cant press MDMA into a pill without cutting it, and many ecstasy users find MDMA too dull and boring after getting used to popping meth.

>it's cut with shit so therefore it's unsafe
>E is not MDMA
You're retarded. Sure, it CAN (and usually is) cut to shit, but I meant the chemical itself is safe.

Could you meme any harder? Fuck off with your tumblr-tier gif

>Could you meme any harder?

sure i can

pic_related.png

>you
>not mad

pick one

The "chemical itself" is the MDMA, hence why I made a post differentiating the two. MDMA is no longer MDMA when you cut it with meth, thats called a street drug ecstasy.

The practice of cutting it with unsafe drugs is standard and widespread, you are much less likely to find "clean" E than you are dirty, and this whole phenomenon can be avoided by simply doing MDMA.

>You're retarded
Strong argument, how much fucking ecstasy did you do? Because you sound like a braindead retard.

MDMA + Amphetamine is also very neurotoxic for the brain. You can research the exact chemical reaction but it's basically one creates serotonin and the other is a uptake inhibitor for it. It floods your brain causing excessive toxic buildup. Take one or the other, not both.

That's less meme than before. I asked you to meme harder you fucking faggot. Give me the most meme you can meme me.

>You sound like a braindead retard
Strong argument, how much fucking ecstasy did you do? Because you're retarded.
Where the fuck do you live? It's not a requirement of E to have meth in it unless you're in some eurotrash country. It just happens to be cut up a lot of the time. Google it.
>What are reagent kits?
It's like I'm in elementary school all over again. Did Sup Forums get unblocked on all the school computers today or something?

>I like meth

>reading comprehension

>le i did my homework fag
kek

>Alcohol is not a drug

dank meem bruh

Black Tar Heroin
youtu.be/-XfP58clo1I

>Much safer than alcohol or tobacco.
fuck off

This thread is filled with retarded ecstasy users of all kinds. Dare ye enter the valley of niggerdom?

what a good doc while smoking some MJ

drugs are for niggers and spics

This will always be the best.

don't post gifs of my wife okay?

dude im never watching this again, this is just fucked up man. can anybody top this?somebody already posted this, find your second favorite
fucking hell guys i just want some videos not argue about them

youtube.com/watch?list=PLCH_Og4_vMpEdtfD3HMrCj_YxGTFs9sdP&v=yKY3q90XXYc

Nice cognitive dissonance pleb.