CHICAGO CUBS @ CLEVELAND INDIANS WS GAME 6 THREAD #2

Cleveland leads WS 3-2

Cubs lead 3-0 in 1st

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/79vCiXg3njY
youtu.be/edkQdkZeeFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Royals still get mentioned in the WS often even though they did even make post season

Topkek lads

Kek for Cubs!

actual thread

lol napoli has been utterly useless at the plate

And in the field

Please, before you kill yourself, if that's seriously what you want to do, cash in your assets, go to the Super Bowl, get an upper deck seat, give yourself diarrhea, go down to the railing and blow it out on the crowd below.

>INJUNS RUSTLED

youtu.be/79vCiXg3njY

OH MY GAWDDDDDDD!!
IT'S OVER INJUNS

Jajajajajajajajajjahhahahahahhahahjdvzhxhnheusxhidkjnxiaishdbibsjzgyahvsjh

>All of sp was shitting on the Cubs
>Suddenly they all want Cleveland to lose

Wew lad, I'm done with this place. No balls, you gloryseeking cunts.

HAHAHAAHA

This will only make our victory sweeter.

ayo hol up
where that nigga with the suicide stream at?

:( why do you hate us chicago fags

im going to kill myself on ankhstream dot com in a few minutes i can't fucking believe this goddamn fucking shit i can't take it anymore

Did Lebron curse the Injuns?

I'm sorry, but did the Indians already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the third inning. Does not having the lead in the third inning count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Indians are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the MLB for how many games now? They're playing one of the most cursed teams in the MLB who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in their first World Series in forever. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Indians are one of the best fucking teams in the MLB, they were up 3-1 this year and would of won the World Series if the pitcher didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Indians win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Cubs just got struck out, just like the Jays did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Indians topics because you're a ****** hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

waiting

I'm sorry, but did the Indians already lose? Oh, that’s right. The game isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only the 3rd inning. Does not having the lead at the 3rd inning count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Indians are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AL Central for how many years now? They’re playing one of the worst teams in the MLB who just happen to have a lead because they’re feeding off the energy of playing in a World Series Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Indians are one of the best fucking teams in the MLB, they went 81-80 last year and would of won the World Series if the pitcher didn’t choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when the Indians wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Cubs just hit a pop fly into center when they needed a hit, just like the Blue Jays did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Indians topics because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like the team because they’re good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

is that user really gonna off himself?

Cleveland please ;_;

my fucking heart is breaking

I wish cubs fans could die

no the cubs "longtime fans" are all coming out the woodwork now and jumping back on the bandwagon.

Wtf how do you have the country names

The entire Indian pitching staff is nothing but one giant meme. Because all they do is throw curve balls. Which fucks with a lot of hitting teams including the Cubs all season. But as you can see, when they decided to finally get their shit in order the Indians are getting shelled.

here

>--mind

IT IS STILL GONNA AT SOME POINT HAPPEN

I bet this will be a no-hitter also.

Feels like a Brewers game now lads, I can fap in peace

who is this amazing qt?

Don't you have a periscope to post nigger?

>thread 2

youtu.be/edkQdkZeeFg

I'm sorry, but did the Indians already lose? Oh, that’s right. The game isn’t even over yet. In fact, it’s only the 3rd inning. Does not having the lead at the 3rd inning count as a loss? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Indians are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AL Central for how many years now? They’re playing one of the worst teams in the MLB who just happen to have a lead because they’re feeding off the energy of playing in a World Series Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Indians are one of the best fucking teams in the MLB, they went 81-80 last year and would of won the World Series if the pitcher didn’t choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when the Indians wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Cubs just hit a pop fly into center when they needed a hit, just like the Blue Jays did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all these anti-Indians topics because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like the team because they’re good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

these fucking guys

>Quicken Loans Arena

KEK

Longtime cubs fan here. I've been watching since last year.

Virus

is this the thread

hope you get v&

>All those people in the streets

How many more runs until they clear the streets?

The Japan Series, championship of the eponymous country's professional baseball league, recently concluded.
I'd like to remind you all that the victor has one mascot banned Cubby the Bear, and block letters on their jerseys. The losing team has script on their jerseys and their caps resemble those of a team from Ohio.

Overchan

(((Skyla Jay)))

>Being this butthurt
>Checks Flag
>It all makes sense

I predicted among my friends there would be an absolute STUNNER of a grand slam this World Series

Didn't see that coming

I LOVE it tho

I'm not going to ask who she is because that would make me look like a pedo. But if someone would post her name someone else might appreciate it.

How was that not interference? he slammed into him and knocked his mask clean off.

I hope not ;_;

>Maybe we used up all our karma

that's not how it works

I feel like I'm rooting for the Empire in Star Wars even though I know what's going to happen. THE INDIANS ARE FUCKING BLOWING IT, FUCK YOU DA LAND!!!

Last two numbers will be tomorrow's game score (Cubs-Indians)

Can Arrieta finish up now and rest up for tomorrow?

pasta mind

What are these expressions trying to convey?

you don't understand cleveland fans. they'll stand there even if it's 99-0

>Sup Forumstard
>new

Checks out

>Fox in charge of impartial announcers
I'm going to take a long shower. Hopefully I come out alive

Why was he impeding the runner? Even if he tagged him, there's no way Zobrist can score because he's blocking the plate, that's against baseball rules friendo.

dubs and Cusb give up a walk-off balk to the Indians in game 7.

now that the dust has settled, which bit of Chicago are you lads from?
Atlanta here

Alright fuck this I'm done for tonight.

That's the jaded fan.

Of course a fucking leaf has to ruin it

>literally everyone on the cubs pitching rotation will be available in the pen for tomorrow

what a time to be alive

if indians win in 7
>i will marry my ex's younger sister who i fucking love the shit out of

>can't believe I payed $6000 to see my indians get ass raped

HOLY SHIT

Trying to understand why they live in Cleveland when almost every other major city in the US is a better option.

who will the cubs start on the mound tomorrow night?

Pls be real

UHHH

>being this fucking new

West suburbs reporting

thanks

wew

>7-0

It's fucking over lads

IM ALL OUT OF FAITH

THIS IS HOW I FEEL

IM COLD AND I AM SHAMED

LYING NAKED ON THE FLOOR

OH SHIT

Oh shit.

He was attempting to make the catch. I be he would have made that if Zobrist hadn't slammed into him.

i was not expecting the cubs to this dominate. where the fuck was this energy during the first 3 games kek

S T R E A M
T
R
E
A
M

I agree, joe buck has been subtly hating on the cubs all playoffs. fuck this douche

>now i am become browns, destroyer of happiness

Befuddlement. How could things go so wrong

CLEVELAND BTFO WITH NO RECOVERY

B T F O
T
F
O

Who will pitch for Cleveland tomorrow?

Kluber and...?

>the empire
>a team that hasn't won a title in over 100 years and most of the time is shit

Yeah nah. Really not sure how such a shit franchise like the Cubs still seems to have the perception as a major powerhouse. There's a reason there's so much hype about them getting this far.

Cubs fan here, I really hope that doesn't happen, but just the thought of it is making me giggle uncontrollably, because that's so awful.

The amount of people that just keep going >"I'm sorry, but did the Indians already lose?" proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.
All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.
Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

cultural appropriation

Probably wondering if cubs apparel ships overnight