Talking to this girl on tinder, think she wants to fuck but don't know how to close the deal

Talking to this girl on tinder, think she wants to fuck but don't know how to close the deal.

Dude, you are both on tinder.
Its like saying you met a girl in church but you're not sure if shes religious.

Virgin.

Its Saturday. Meet her for a drink tonight.

That's why I'm on tinder dude...I am a virgin

It's very easy. Tell me what you plan to do, and I'll tell you where you're going write or wrong.

Not at all, OP knows she wants to fuck but he wants advice on how to close the deal. Yes being two people wanting to fuck is not enough to make it happen, you got to keep things sexy and "Hey, I am free from 2 to 3 this afternoon if you want to fuck" is not guaranteed to work.

So OP, post the conversation up to now and I'll provide with my best advice

I had an easy ride on tinder a while back, caught her in a good moment I guess, swallowed without me asking too, win

Ask her to sit on your face

Have her over to smoke. Slowly put your arm around her. Go in for kiss. This worked for me during my tindering years.

"If that direction is *insert local bar name here* tonight, count me in!"

Don't know if she smokes, might be against it and I can't fuck

based on her snarky reply she does.Just ask her.

Thats good, not too much but the right direction!

kek

fucked her from tinder, great success

woman approved

tell her you post on an imageboard full of angry nerds that hate women that you're getting advice from and she'll definitely suck your cock

Thinking about writing, if we're on the same wavelength, when you free?

Looks like me and my GF are going to break up
Is tinder a good way to fuck?
I dont want another GF, just want to fuck my brain out

Yes

OP HERE should I reply "If we're on the same wavelength, when you free?"

yup

Three letters and simple punctuation my friend;

DTF?

I am totally new to all of that
So I just open up an account, uppload a pic of myself that dosen't look like total shit and write them politely?

Point is, being non creepy, non needy and playfull's the best way to get someone to agree to a first date.

I work better on OKcupid since there I have the possiblity to send an opener, but I agree, Tinder is basically pussyland

Her reply...

Sometimes not writting to them politely also work.

Got laid by saying to a girl "I'm not interested in you because of your intelligence".

Don't be the nice guy. Nice guy finish last

Too fast user, too fast

spotted the faggot who paid for pickup courses

Learned through experience mate.
Never paid for a single course, never went to any. Just talked to a lot of girls, saw what worked, what didnt and read some applied sociology / psychology stuff.

But nice try virginfag

Why did I ask a bunch of autistic cucks about girl?

You didn't pay for the course, I'll take it your mum did?

pu faggot located trying to justify himself lmao

Well, I dont mind to be polite
I just want some action
Have been in a relationship for a long time now; I just dont believe that getting laid is that easy
But it obviously is

you fuckin' ruined it man. she wanted to flirt and possibly WAS dtf but you totally jumped the gun.

jesus christ is she fucking mentally handicapped?

Dude, user gave you a goog line
Why didn't you listen?
Why you wanna fuck it all up?

I don't drink alcohol

you will never get laid cuckboi

Ask her if she wants to come over or meet somewhere

just nut up and ask. If she says no, say OKAY BYE. If she says yes, invite her the fuck over and pull yo dick out

pic related.
follow the steps to get her back

THE FUCK?
So fucking be it, let HER drink the alcohol, you just be the driver and collect some responsibility points
What the fuck is your problem?

>What the fuck is your problem?

I'm just going to take a shot in the dark here and say autism.

OP do this, you have nothing to lose now

I've seen to have somehow triggered some of you

dont be a beta male. Also don't make it more than what it is. Dated tinder slut for two years huge whore. Still fuck who when she mad at her cuck bf kek