Man, Jon Stewart is REALLY speaking some hard truths to the American people, isn't he? So brave...

Man, Jon Stewart is REALLY speaking some hard truths to the American people, isn't he? So brave. I especially like how he's not even trying to be funny here, just honest:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m

Other urls found in this thread:

wral.com/police-shoot-autistic-man-s-caretaker-as-he-lies-in-street/15866862/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't help but think that Donald got lucky that John isn't there to make him look like the fraud that he is on daily basis. It would be a shit show, but Trump would be doing even worse amongst young people. I almost feel betrayed that he decided to leave now when all I crave is to watch people mop the floor with Donald's ego.

Yeah, he was legitimately pissed at the end. He fought for a long time to get bills passed to help the 9/11 first responders. And the fact that Republicans shot the bill down and now are trying to be the party that supports cops is the worst kind of hypocrisy. That's a personal beef for him, it's not even a BLM thing

>You don't own America

Means nothing. Jews own it? What does he mean?

I hadn't realized how much I've missed the old lug.

I hate the pandering jokes and hyper-smug liberal nonsense but he's pretty fkn right toward the end.

It isn't directed at Trump supporters, it's directed at callous politicians ruining this country. Both Dems and Repubs.

why don't you watch the video and you might understand

I'm not clicking on any fucking link

So what he is saying the jews, bankers, and other financial institutions actually own America?

That's literally what trump has said

>You don't own America

Either the kikes are slipping or they're testing the social climate to see if they reveal their power level

Trump isn't the republican establishment, there's no hypocrisy at all in him being the Blue Lives Matter candidate.

Stop being obtuse

>having to pull the tired old jew out of retirement to slam down Trump's presidency

They're really desperate.

9/11 "facts" are still murky as fuck. So much lying happened during and after to make me not give a single fuck. Fuck the first responders

we already talked about this in another thread. From what I can tell, jews control america, lizards control the jews and the illuminati controls all (if anyone can confirm ?)

It's more about how conservatives, especially Fox News, act like they are the only true patriots. He is saying they don't have a monopoly on supporting the troops, loving America, and supporting police/firefighters.

Stewart has been an advocate for 9/11 first responders for a long time. Republicans in Congress defeated a bill that would have paid for healthcare for the first responders (including police and firefighters) and now they are trying to be the "law and order" party. They support cops as long as the cops are opposed to BLM, but when the time comes to pay for cops who got cancer in the WTC rubble, they can't be bothered

Hello Ledit.

JUST

>He is saying they don't have a monopoly on supporting the troops, loving America, and supporting police/firefighters.

Which is true, but then, why don't Libtards actually support the troops, the nation, and the police?

Just saying you do every now and then doesn't mean shit.

You mean

>Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz
>Leibowitz

I wonder why jews feel the need to hide what they are.

>nowthatswhaticalledgy.mp3

Worse than that, they're trying to be the party of patriotism when most of the guys who blocked those first responders bills were Republican.

you act like every republican is the same person. it's like if I said all blacks want cops to die because some black people have said they want cops to die. you also have to realize the political landscape is much different from what it was a decade ago.

>why don't Libtards actually support the troops, the nation, and the police?

Stewart does, he's been supporting the Zadroga Act for years.

>Muh handouts
Man fuck that. It's part of their job anyway.

>Republicans in Congress defeated a bill that would have paid for healthcare for the first responders (including police and firefighters) and now they are trying to be the "law and order" party.
Those same Republicans had to be dragged kicking and screaming into accepting Trump as the nominee. Stewart is ranting against a strawman that isn't running for president so he can claim a moral highground that doesn't exist.

Typical lefty kike logic:

>You don't want to sign blank check for gibsmeddat to x person? Well you must not really care about them.

Shit happened 15 fucking years ago. Taxpayers on not on the hook for that shit for the rest of their lives. Besides, why the fuck are taxpayers paying for a Saudi's terrorist attack casualties?

9:35

You're pushing too hard Jon (((Stewart))) or should I say Jon Lebowitz.

You can support those AND be critical about their actions at the same time, especially when they show signs of corruption and systematic deception

>believing that a good joke makes a political position true

>believing that a good song makes a political position true

>if it looks/sounds good, it must be true

This is why I have no respect for comics who do politics without doing politics and musicians who do politics in their songs.

Absolute shit.

>it's part of their job anyway

Exactly. They're dying as a direct result of doing their jobs and their employers weren't lifting a finger to help them.

Stewart and Senator Kirsten Gillibrand are both liberals and they were the ones who were campaigning for the bill to pay for first responder healthcare

In 2016, you can't support the left and be patriotic, since the left is trying to destroy the nation.

Check mate.

>DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO
wow they're going all out, they really don't want trump winning do they?

Or you can support BLM, who riots every time a white person kills a black person in self-defense.

Even if it was an Illuminerti plot, the first responders selflessly sacrificed their health and their lives in order to help others.

Unless you think they were all in on it too.

>mfw my paranoid delusions were true and telling normie cucks who post shit like "gb2 Sup Forums" to fuck off to reddit and tumblr was worth it all along

I'd have more respect for him if he blasted HIllary equally, there's loads of material there and he just outright ignores it.

>riots every time a white person kills a black person in self-defense

Yeah, that black guy lying on the ground with his hands in the air was a serious threat. The officer had to use necessary force!

If I slip and fall at work my employer has repeatedly told me they are not responsible. In fact I just had to sign a workers comp agreement yesterday.

Why are these guys special?

>and he just outright ignores it.

This. Bought Jew has been bought.

It's not about us not owning it about those dag gum conservatives. But not conservative voters the conservative media.

The sad thing is, Stewart really doesn't fucking get it. He thinks coming onto Colbert's show and ranting against the hypocrisy of the GOP establishment is some kind of ultimate blow against Donald Trump.

That's how fucking out of touch and irrelevant this guy is.

You mean the one wrestling for his gun, dumb nigger?

>Murky facts
>murky is was it Israel special forces
>murky is not firefighters helping civilians

>And the fact that Republicans shot the bill down and now are trying to be the party that supports cops is the worst kind of hypocrisy.

Only after Leftists stabbed them in the back with BLM.

BLM is not a mistake of workplace negligence, it is an intentional attack on not just the police, but the way of life of many people.

The federal reserve has almost always owned america. they're the ones who killed kennedy.

Sometimes police killings are justified, sometimes they're not. BLM doesn't care, they'll riot regardless. They rioted over a massive, 300 pound black guy fighting a cop and going for his gun getting killed, for fuck's sake.

BLM is against the right to self-defense when the person violently attacking you in black, plain and simple.

please die. Lemme guess you are some alt-right cuck who has Sup Forums open in a different tab? Ok well do you think your buddy Hitler would pay for healthcare for veterans, cops, and firefighters? I'm pretty sure he would because they are national heroes and deserve to be treated as such.

Plus, I'd rather have my taxes go to that than building 20 more tanks the Army didn't even ask for

Why does Congress have to pass a law to pay for healthcare government employees already get?

Or is the State of New York not doing a good enough job?

Have you been living under a rock?

wral.com/police-shoot-autistic-man-s-caretaker-as-he-lies-in-street/15866862/

>I'd have more respect for him if he blasted HIllary equally

He left his show a year ago though, he's only come back since then twice: once to advocate for the first responders bill and once for this. And he has pointed out that she's completely inauthentic and mocked her insane speaking fees from Goldman Sachs.

I love how this retard was portrayed in BvS ranting about Superman.

>why are these guys special

They save lives.

Ok, this may have been a case of gross negligence and even criminality on the police's part. I'll grant you that.

Now justify BLM rioting over Mike Brown. Justify Mike Brown's mom being invited to speak at the DNC convention.

And I'd rather have my taxes go to kicking out every spic, nigger, kike, raghead and marxist out of the country- but we all can't get what we want.

New York has its own Zadroga Act too.

mostly they are
And police killings of nigs who are violently resisting arrest is just w/e, who gives a fuck

The only real unjustified killings are when shitskins shoot whites
But you'll never see cucks or the media, or even republicans complain about that.

It's a massive expense, and 9/11 was a national event. It wouldn't be fair or even really feasible to make NY and NJ bear the entire brunt of the costs. It is very regular for the federal government to allocate money in the case of disasters/attacks

Hurr durr all leftists support BLM

Jon (((Stewart))) Leibowitz is blatantly saying he and his rootless clique of international capitalists own our country
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

Wtf I hate jews now

I can support a movement and remain critical of the actors within that movement.

You shouldn't have to reduce everything into black and white talking points.

>The only real unjustified killings are when shitskins shoot whites

Why?

threads about politics belong on Sup Forums guys

BLM is literally recognized as a legitimate institution on the Democratic party's official platform.

it's been a continuing spiral of denial and shitty forced jokes from most "comedians" from the start
>haha trump running for president? what a joke!
>lol he actually thinks he has a chance! drumpf amirite!?
>okay he's getting some votes from RACISTS! but no way is he getting nominated
>what the hell is wrong with you americans? how dare you vote for someone i disagree with it's 2016!
>okay guys he's been nominated.. it's been funny but lets stop now
>STOP VOTING FOR HIM! STOP!

If he was still on every night he would definitely be talking shit about Hillary. That's part of why he was on for so long, he called out hypocrisy wherever he saw it. He especially hated Fox News, but that's because they were full of the most shit

It's weird to see alt-right types whine about Jon Oliver's "Drumpf" joke (which was stupid), but then insist on adding "Leibowitz" to Jon Stewart's name, as though the guy has ever made any effort to hide the fact that he's Jewish and he dropped his last name because he's got a shitty relationship with his dad.

Why is Heebie Kikeberger such a dickhead, bros?

So a second one is unnecessary.

A cost the state should bare, as was their agreement when those people signed on with police and fire departments. The feds often help pay reconstruction costs of disasters, not personnel expenses.

There are thugs in every movement. There thugs in the Trump camp, there are thugs in the antifa camp, there are thugs in the Shillery camp.

Thugs don't invalidate the message that they claim to represent. Apply some critical thought.

Yeah but the Zadroga act passed so I did get what I wanted. When Trump loses in a landslide, then the chances of you getting your race war will be slim to none

*Jewish. And he dropped his last name because he's got a shitty relationship with his dad, not because he's trying to hide the fact that he's a Jew.

USA has pretty much forced me to vote for trump at this point.

Democrats had one chance not put an authoritarian, warmongering shitbag as their choice for nominee. And they come up with killer cunt clinton and a senile old communist.

Yea nah.

>copypasting this in every thread lol

So then what are you complaining about, kike?

Why would the federal government let two states go bankrupt trying to fulfill its obligations to its employees, when they could simply step in an help. Plus, the states had no way of knowing hundreds or thousands of cops and firefighters would be getting cancer and respiratory disease all at once, and at abnormally young ages

kys

What did they censor?

Absolutely none of that sounds like it's the taxpayer's problem.

Thank god he came back to give do this bit. I wouldn't know who to vote for if a comedian didn't tell me.

yep exactly

Trump isn't perfect but there is no chance, literally nothing that could ever convince me to vote for Hillary

The Mike Brown incident is literally what created Black Lives Matter. They thought THAT was worth starting a movement, and subsequently rioting over.

You might as well say you support Al Qaeda but you're not in favor 9/11. Some things are so inextricably tied to a movement that they can't be separated by honest people.

>I get triggered by common English words

>Democrats had one chance not put an authoritarian, warmongering shitbag

Are you stupid? This is Trumps platform.

It's pretty bad when the only candidate running who wouldn't start WW3 is fucking donald trump.

Except he has.

Have you not sen his stuff on her speaking fees and her shallowness? It's a goldmine of succinct putdowns for Clinton. Some of them are so good they were later used by Republicans to blast her on the same topics.

It's like you don't know what you're talking about, but think you're educated enough to sit down and have a discussion with the big boys and real issues. Back to your hugbox, wherever it is.

I'm complaining about Republicucks who fought against helping first responders, and are now trying to use their "love" for the police as a political tool. The hypocrisy is pretty thick

Trump is antiwar and pro freedom of choice.

People are just butthurt he doesnt care about shit tier non citizens. As if the constitution even applies to those who aren't US citizens.

Trump is literally campaigning on not fighting proxy wars against Russia, faggot.

Hillary is the embodiment of Trump's hyperbolic image.

I wasn't making a joke you kike I was calling him out by his birth name.

Stewart is a man I can respect even when disagreeing with him. Wish the Daily Show didn't suck ass now.

nobody whined about it. it was just a very autistic try to stump him.

>hurr if you don't want to give billions of dollars of free shit to people, along with 1000 other things in this huge bill, you must hate the firefighters & police!

Meanwhile black lives matters is an official part of the democrat party now

You dem's can't fucking hide all the way to november

>The Mike Brown incident is literally what created Black Lives Matter. They thought THAT was worth starting a movement, and subsequently rioting over.

That was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Black Lives Matter was created by all the cases of police injustice against innocent black people. It ended up being way murkier than it was initially presented as (Brown was certainly not innocent), but the movement as a whole isn't solely about Brown.

>republicans didn't want the federal government to pay the healthcare costs of employees of the state of new york, therefore they hate cops

Okay.

all this proved to me was that he's funny and trevor noah is an unfunny faggot literally hired because of diversity.

there are dozens of worthwhile comedians that could have taken over one of the most influential news show for young people in the last decade.

We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal :^)

Trump is literally doing this as a narcissistic pursuit.

Neither statewas facing bankruptcy from this, new York had previously expanded coverage before the federal bill. All we seceded in doing is spending billions of federal dollars on a problem which the states had already spent billions of dollars to solve.

If the ideals are sound, then I support it.

Being a cop is a very difficult job. They should be supported and they should be accountable. I don't see how you could disagree.