Does this show ever get good? Why are the ratings so high? I am near end of season 2. So far I don't get the rave

Does this show ever get good? Why are the ratings so high? I am near end of season 2. So far I don't get the rave

Also not spoilers please. Just wanting to know if it gets much better during a certain season.

season two is widely regarded as the best, if you're still not enjoying it it's not for you

Yeah I guess it isn't then. Not bad just dunno. Thought SoA was way better so far

Yes, it gets better. It gets much, much better. I wish I could wipe my memory and watch it all over again.

See t his is what i want to hear. Like the shield. to me the first 2 seasons were pretty blend but then it got much better and the style changed.

I'll continue it. Have first 3 seasons doanloaded so I'll go that far

Haven't finished watching season 6 yet, but the first 3 seasons are the best ones, if you haven't started enjoying it yet, it's just not for you and you should pick a different show to bitch about.

>Thought SoA was way better so far.

Go back to Walking Dead general you fucking plebian

ยจ>SoA
>way better than Justified.
DUUUDE.

SoA had horrible writing through out every season. Just completely hanging on being edgy and more convenient things than in Marvel film.

>The Shield
Same type of garbage than SoA.

I loved it but I had to tune out for pretty much all of the bubba gump shit.

Not really. The first season starts out strong but then pretty quickly becomes a villain-of-the-week-type show. It stays that way until, like, the last half of season two. Then it gets good. It gets really good.

Boyd Crowder is one of the best villains on tv.

I dunno how you can think SoA is better than Justified your world is topsy-turvey

Actually kill yourself

Might as well stop watching, honestly.

He's barely even a villain. Raylan is a worse person in some ways.

>tfw you own Boyd's jacket, mask, and scent

maximum pleb

>Sup Forums likes Justified
Must be because it isn't popular. It's literally Breaking Bad with cowboys.

> Breaking Bad with cowboys
what

Dont know about the rest of Sup Forums, but I like it because it it was it is. The show dosnt try to top itself each season, or slam things in your face for shock effects. Its just a steady good show with a cool villian and a ton of western refrences.

Have you seen even one episode?

Confirmed never watched The Shield. It's the second best TV series of all time after The Sopranos.

When is Boyd gonna drop this whole holy man act and start being a redneck thug again? I am at the season 1 finale and I don't know if I am gonna start season 2.

I've seen the whole series. Boyd was a bigger quip-delivering meme character than Walt.

Kentucky is a hellhole.

>Meme

Find a gun and shoot yourself in the face.

He's right about to, bro.

Good. The guy was brilliant in the Shield also.

Do you mean pic related? If so I'm jealous because I've wanted one of these ever since I first saw Goggins wearing it.

>I like it because it it was it is
Me too

Outside of season5 Breaking Bad had worse writing, easily.

It gets good literally the second half of season 1. Season 2 and onward is kino.

You're a goddamn pleb, just go watch something else. Your thread has disgusted me.

Lmao sure

S1 of BB is the only good season of BB.

Season2 was already some capeshit fantasy with Walt throwing chemical grenades blowing gangster buildings up

Laughable shit

Kid, you're not doing yourself any favors by praising Justified, then turning around and saying Breaking Bad was capeshit. Are we forgetting Boyd's le epic heists? Justified is just as ridiculous and stupid as BB.

yeah but what good about this hsow? pointless episodes with people you never see again. I mean it's not horrible. Just bleh. I do enjoy Boyd but not much else

Nigga, literally the first episode of Justified had Boyd blowing up a building with a bazooka. Fuck outta here.

What are you talking about? You see just about everybody again.

Buildings blow up with a rocket.

Walt throwing le haxor man chem bomb was fucking capeshit tier fantasy

Of course there are heists. It's noir, dumbass.

Doesn't matter. Point is, both shows are lowest-common denominator entrainment for plebs. Both rely on le epic action/heists, one-lining quipster characters and over-the-top action. If you hate one but love the other, you're practically admitting to being a contrarian.

Walt blowing up that building was in season 1 though

If you think building blowing up by a bazooka is more over the top than some epic haxxor chem bomb from walt's hands you are a fucking imbecile.

Not as, but still ridiculous and over-the-top. Breaking Bad doesn't negate Justified from being plebshit.

>He thinks Elmore Leonard writing is as shit as Vince Gilligan's hack shit.
kill urself not-my-man

plebshit ain't any argument.
the writing of bb was just pure garbage most of the time

fucking sneaking assassin epic duo like in my cowaaduttyyyy

Also never forget the butchered final seasons and literal nonexistent neo-nazi antagonist villain and Walt's epic sneak into the the compound

top kek

>Justified
>better writing than Breaking Bad
Must be hard being this delusional.

It's not my fault that plebs think BB superhero shit is good writing.

Nice try to defend it with shitty screencap of some meaningless ranking instead of elaborating.

That's a list put together by the Writers Guild of America. But that's okay, I'm sure some NEET on Sup Forums knows good writing more than actual screenwriters.

i'm sure the association has lots of merit if they think trash like bb s2 to s5 are good.

shit show sorry senpai

Yeah, I'm sure those thousands of professional screenwriters could learn something from you. Kek you got btfo.

You still can't defend your capeshit fantasy can you? Walt building metal gear solid equipment to infiltrate nazi compound, just like in wolfestein 3d

How can you fucking defend that? Because other people think it was good writing? Shit defense.

I fully admit season5 of justified is utter garbage and half of s6 is underwhelming but its never as bad as s2 to s5 BB

>Thought SoA was way better so far
*tips bandana.*

Yes, I will take the word of thousands of professional screenwriters over the word of some contrarian on the internet. You're wrong desu.

>He still couldn't defend the shit tier writing himself.
ok retard keep reading top 100 lists and getting your Correct Opinions from there

also imdb250 best list ever

JESUS CHRIST

>Does this show ever get good?
First minute of episode 1.

well I am not to season 3 yet. It has gotten much better past the second half of season 2. So maybe it does get good and avoids NCIS shit

Justified is my favorite non-HBO series of all time.

I'm up to season 5, it's a pretty good show but I don't get the love for Boyd. I find him a boring character. I hope Ava gets shived in prison, but I know she won't.

Wish the show had more of Tim, Art and Rachel desu

Nah, it's another jacket

The jacket in your pic is really nice tho