Jonathan Leibowitz: "America was never yours!"

>Jonathan Leibowitz: "America was never yours!".

Really makes you think.

Triggered?

yeah... i was with him up to the point where he said this

No one wants america anymore. Even Stewart doesnt like it. Pretty sure its all downhil from here boys so enjoy it

He went full reptilian. You should never go full reptilian.

>buttblasted flagfags can't handle the truth
Is it really so hard to grasp the fact that there are more peopple in the country than just you and your buddies?

I dig the beard though. Looks good on him.

They're shit.

So are you, so what's your point?

He has a legitimate point. Republicucks act like they are the only ones who support the troops or care about cops. You can want to protect cops and protect unarmed black people, they are not mutually exclusive

>Establishment attack dog whining because the odds have turned against him
JUST

I can't help but think that Donald got lucky that John isn't there to make him look like the fraud that he is on daily basis. It would be a shit show, but Trump would be doing even worse amongst young people. I almost feel betrayed that he decided to leave now when all I crave is to watch people mop the floor with Donald's ego.

Seeing as liberals are cheering on cop-killing blm and want America to be become a third world country because muh diversity, it's fair to call them pinko cuckolds. They say they care, but they don't because those peoples' problems happen outside of their gated communities and college campuses, and it's not cool to care about them.

Also, Alton Sterling, Philando Castille, Trayboon Martin, and Mike Brown all deserved to get shot. I just wish they were shot in the neck instead of dying quickly.

I agree with his general premise in that no one group has exclusive "claim" to America but my question to Jon would be if America isn't ours, who does it belong to? And if it belongs to no one, then how can we ask its citizens to safeguard its virtues and defend its values?

This was poor form on Jon's part.

>Seeing as liberals are cheering on cop-killing blm and want America to be become a third world country because muh diversity
Nice strawman. I'm sure that's exactly what every single person who disagrees with you, oh I'm sorry, every "liberal" does and wants.
You sure have it all figured out.

No but it seems hard for everyone else to accept this, especially niggers.

You say that sarcastically, but that is unironically the position of liberals.

You do know that Cops are not a homogenous group of political conservatives, right?
There are liberal cops as well as moderate cops.
Pretty sure they're not cheering the deaths of their fellow officers.

>Ebin liberal sarcasm
>It's only a strawman when you do it

Look at the fucking headline before you post that #notallliberals bullshit.

>that is unironically the position I attribute to liberals because it is much easier to dismiss than any actual positions held by my ideological opponents
ftfy
You really should learn to not leave out crucial details like that, user.

>I cannot see the irony in my greentext

Look at the fucking headline.

>It's another faggot making a Sup Forums thread in the television and film board

>Another SJW gets triggered by people discussing televisions on a television and film board

Why is Heebie Kikeberg so angry bros?

America belongs to the jews and not the americans
Says jew guy on tv

>copypasting this in every thread

lol

a liberal or moderate cop, who intends to vote democrat
by definition IS cheering the death of other cops

Also the spics/black/asian cops don't give a fuck about white cops dying

I'm pretty sure he just meant America was never solely theirs
Other people have equal claim to America and he's criticizing them for only being proactive when it benefits them instead of benefiting others

Because let's face it
all the cucks Sup Forums shitposts about aren't fighting because their lives are in danger

about what? you could say that to anyone and it would be fairly accurate

>"all young people should serve in the military for a few years"
>said the man who has never been in the military

a moderate cop who votes republican is voting liberal
Trump's key plans are super invasive and liberal

Also, the spics/black/asian cops care more about white cops than you do

OY VEY! GOOOOOOOOOYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!!!!!

Why? He's right. The whole "real America vs liberals" idea that started back in the Reagan era is insane, America doesn't solely belong to people who hold one specific political viewpoint.

This discussion should be on Sup Forums desu. Then again where on Sup Forums can you go to escape Sup Forums anyways.

need more people to fight for isreal

Sup Forums is Sup Forums, if you don't like Sup Forums stop coming to Sup Forums.

"There should be a draft where every young person has to do one year of something — military, public works — something so that we all feel invested in the same game, because that’s the part that we’ve lost."
He thinks young people should care more about this nation than they've been taught to care
He didn't specify military, he just thinks that there should be a mass effort for younger people to take care of this nation. Military is just one of many potential paths it could follow

>Liberal media millionaire Jew tells patriotic working class Christains their country doesn't belong to them any more

Its almost like he's trying to completely prove their point...

Are you sure it was Jon who said that and not Trump
If anyone is pro-israel it's trump, even if Jon is jewish

>patriotic working class Christains
>guy he bases shits on the pope
>spells Christians wrong
You're an example of why nothing in this country is working

maybe, Trump is turning more and more into a run of the mill republicuck everyday. I do take issue with anytype of draft though and even though stewart isn't that bad i still distrust him because he is a jew(a somewhat decent one though).

the indians obviously, they claimed and used all that land that the colonists started working :^)

The fact he looks like shit and talking shit is funny to me.

>all Christians worship a foreign king in Rome

I think mandatory service is the cheapest way to benefit the country
I mean, the infrastructure would be essentially free and it would give millennials a chance to put their money where their mouth is, all the people from the bad neighborhoods who don't profit from the neighborhood being bad get a chance to make it a better neighborhood, and it might improve class relations in terms of economic, social, and racial classes
I mean, forcing people to help out at a soup line couldn't possibly be the worst thing

and its his and his rich white friends go fuck yourself jew stewart. they all make me sick like the dems care any more fuck hilary to rich white bitch and rich white hollywood. we need jobs someone needs to build a america that makes things again like ford chevy levi etc not gay rights and muh feelings.

dam fucked up my post because im angry

So you're saying that it's just the christian equivalent of saying "You're not my real dad" and then going off to do something stupid

go suck your beaner pope's dick, papist

>old out-of-touch hyper-rich liberal faggot that got paid millions to make funny faces in front of a camera is angry that America isn't dancing to his tune any more

More at 11.

>Nice strawman.

But it's not a strawman.

It is LITERALLY BLM's standard of behavior.

Or do they need to kill 5 or 6 more this week before you realize that?

>we need jobs
that's not the issue
most people who care about this are fighting about where the money will come from
a lot of democrats think there can be cuts in things like military and government spending
repubs, like trump, want to cut taxes which will hopefully encourage companies to spend more in America
Even though those companies could just take those tax cuts and spend even more offshores
Trump should incentivize companies to build in america and tax them more for building elsewhere

but a lot of christians are not catholic, and for that matter if you make that argument they should all be orthodox christians because that is afaik the closest to original christianity

why are Sup Forums so triggered by this?

>isn't dancing to his tune anymore

He started doing the Daily Show in the late 90s, and America promptly elected a Republican, re-elected him, then voted in a Republican House of Representatives, then a Republican Senate, then nominated a Democrat he routinely criticized to run against a Republican he'd been mocking for years. When was America ever dancing to his tune?

but they are

why are we leftists if not to reject the bourgeois notions of nationalism (not to mention its right wing hateful racism), denounce imperialist thugs killing in the name of patriotism, fight against white supremacy of cops and the united states of amerikkka, fight prejudice and accept a global union of equals?

>SJW
I'm actually a slightly redpilled, and I wouldn't mind threads like these if a shitshow didn't result from it. SJWs wouldn't say faggot either.

>what do we want?

>DEAD COPS!

>When do we want it?

>NOW!

what did they mean by that?

It really shouldn't matter because the faiths are close enough to eachother than explaining the differences is just nitpicking
The pope doesn't have to be the highest authority on god, or your highest authority on god, but that doesn't mean he didn't spend literally all of his life understanding christianity and ONLY understanding christianity
At the very least, there should be some respect for him
You don't have to be a republican to respect a republican president

The Pope is a pedophile faggot and he isn't magic.

Trump is bulletproof to media criticism. If these celebrities and news publications had any power over him he would have dropped out long ago. And Hillary panders to emotion even harder than Trump. Trump uses real life examples of terror and crime. Hillary just goes "We need a female president! Think of the children!" People don't want to hear 'thoughts and prayers' whenever a massacre happens. They want action.

Sup Forums is full of pedos and faggots and yet you seem to not find the pope admirable

>Hillary is bulletproof to media criticism
Fixed.
No one is allowed to say shit about her without being put in a box and labeled. Even comedians won't say shit about her but will go full force with Trump jokes.
Hillary has the lady card in play and an atmosphere of touchy cry babies who won't stand by and let anyone harshly examine her past.

He never claimed that America isn't 'owned' by Americans and their government. His point is a specific rejection of the Republican/conservative premise that they're the "real" Americans and their country is being taken over by women, blacks, latinos, Muslims, the nonreligious etc.

He's making the point that they're no more of an American than I am just because I'm an atheist.

Sup Forums Pedofags don't pretend they are the voice of god on earth.

Your fedora is on wrong faggot

yet

don't let them hear you say that or they'll create a bot to spam their divinity

Yeah, but you guys act like it

>talk about religion
>someone disagrees with me
>they call me a fedora despite it not even really making sense
ebrytiem
also, wouldn't someone who wears a fedora know more about fedoras and which way they are supposed to be worn?

yes it does and they're called Jews.

Look at who commands the majority of the power.

You're right. Literally every liberal in the country took to the streets and demanded dead cops.
I'm sorry for being so wrong and claiming this absolutely correct claim to be a straw man.
Literally. Like LITERALLY. Not figuratively but LITERALLY all liberals want dead cops.
It's not at all that you're attributing this desire to a group of people, the actual size of which you don't even know, out of cognitive convenience because they are your ideological opponents.

Sterling and Castille didnt deserve to die in either of their situations. Neither were posing a threat to the police and died because of shit police work

its like when you tell a normie "It's the jews" he went full reverse Sup Forums & looked bat shit insane

Your brother sure as fuck thought he owned it.

What's wrong with letting the jews have control of everything?
Don't the jews treat "real white people" in the same way that blacks say white people treat them?

I think someone who has been here for long time is more american than an illegal immigrant.

>blacks, latinos, Muslims, the nonreligious
>haven't been here just as long
If you cared about people who have been here the longest, why aren't you supporting the Native American communities

I said illegal immigrant.
>If you cared about people who have been here the longest, why aren't you supporting the Native American communities
They've been in geographical area the longest but they didn't found the nation. They were displaced.

Wasn't the nation founded on the principles of liberty and pursuing happiness
Wasn't the nation founded by immigrants, people who weren't born on American soil?

Don't even bother trying to argue about nuance with these idiots. It's like they all read the same threads on Sup Forums and just parrot what they hear there. When you try to get into a serious political debate, they all fall back on memes and strawmen

>diversity and race mixing turns your country into a third world shithole

kek no amount of red pill I swallow this will never make any sense.
Sure, Brazil is a shithole, but it is a shithole for a whole 'nother set of issues which has nothing to do with the fact that white and black and yellow live in the same slum.

Americans can be so dense sometimes, with their head up their asses to some stupid thing. Don't like mixing? Then don't mix, but don't talk shit about who do, we're not the reason the world is ending.

It was founded by Europeans, primarily English colonists. They weren't immigrants since there was nothing to immigrate to and they all but destroyed the native's and their culture.
The last big immigration wave one hundred years ago and was more Europeans.

man this is embarrassing. it's like when harrison ford comes on and everyone has to cheer but you just want him to leave so you can preserve your only good memories of him

A Pedophile and a burglar who started shit with the wrong people. Dumb niggers have a burning pike up their asses in hell rn.

trump is confirmed to be the president?
nice america.

That last immigration wave was at the forefront of an industrial revolution, one of things that made america into the superpower it is now
So why is immigration a bad thing?

Also, even if you don't think the colonists were immigrants, don't you think America would have been better off if the colonists had properly integrated with Native Americans instead of destroying their culture?

It was though. We took it. It's as much ours as it is anyone else's.

>OY GEVALT! I WILL FUCKING BITE YOUR CHILDREN'S FORESKINS OFF AND SUCK THE BLOOD OUT! WE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE, THIS WORLD IS OURS!

What did Mr. Liebowitz mean by this?

>>Jonathan Leibowitz: "America doesn't belong to YOU! It belongs to the Jews!".

He looks extra jewy here. Photoshop?

>Leibowitz
oy vey

So, is Sup Forums just ignoring the fact that Trump said he'd stand with Israel and will continue to provide them with support?

The industrial revolution is long over and it's unlikely we'll experience comparable growth anytime soon.
Why is immigration inherently good? It's good if you're the business owner employing the new cheap unwashed masses but for the average person?
>don't you think America would have been better off if the colonists had properly integrated with Native Americans instead of destroying their culture?
Not all.

Sup Forums isn't the anti jew boogeyman your tumblr board said it was

The fuck did you just say to me?

It is a white nationalist board, and jews directly interfere with what white nationalists what to achieve, don't they?

So all the threads and replies about how the jews control everything and the holocaust was fake are just my imagination?

I'm not American.

OUT OUT OUT
LE WALL TEN FEET HIGHER xd

no it's not. lurk moar, newfig.