Okay I've been making this sauce for my burgers for the last 29 years of my life, I call it Quinky Sauce...

Okay I've been making this sauce for my burgers for the last 29 years of my life, I call it Quinky Sauce. It's just 3 parts ketchup, 2 parts Sayosauce, and 2 parts Mustard.

Anyways tonight we had burgers, and my daughter wouldn't eat my Quinky Sauce so I punished her by making her go to her room for a time out.

My wife get's all pissed at me for doing this, If my daughter doesn't want to eat the food we make in this house, why should I be the bad guy for punishing her?

I'm gonna continue making Burgers the way people in this family eats burgers, but I think maybe I could mild down my recipe a bit, I was wondering if you guy's had any recipe's or variation on Quinky Sauce that would be suitable for a child?

Other urls found in this thread:

4chandata.org/ck/Okay-I039ve-been-making-this-sauce-for-my-burgers-for-the-last-29-years-of-my-life-I-call-it-Quinky-Sauce-It039s-just-3-parts-ketc-a603797
youtu.be/7gKCH8iEQOE?t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=kwBZ_wqNbAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao...

I'm not sure how to answer your question. I am equally unsure if you're trolling about whether this sauce is any good or not. But I am sure of one thing; I will try this sauce regardless.

Ketchup mixed with mayo?

Post picks of your daughter so we know whether or not she can handle the Quinky Sauce.

Holy fuck this guy is a comedic genious.

What kind of savage mixes soy sauce and mayonnaise in the first place?

That sounds legit HORRIBLE.

>Chef here

Really? Ketchup mayo and mustard mixed? A lot of people don't like those things, I wouldn't punish someone for not liking a food I cooked. I would go and make it how they would like.

Next time just don't put sauce on hers. It's that simple.

You want me to force feed you cow asshole and squid guts and punish you if you didn't eat it?

>and
Soy and mayo is super common

Is this the worlds worst copypaste?

Where did you get mayo? It's Sayosauce like the orientals make.

Not in the civilized world it's not

Fake and gay
4chandata.org/ck/Okay-I039ve-been-making-this-sauce-for-my-burgers-for-the-last-29-years-of-my-life-I-call-it-Quinky-Sauce-It039s-just-3-parts-ketc-a603797

This guy gets it.

Ketchup, and mayo mixed sounds horrible being honest, especially if you smother the burgers in it.
Soy and mayo? I might be sick.

Holy shit dude. I know exactly how your daughter probably feels right now. My stepmom used to only make Fucking bruselsprouts with garlic salt every. Fucking. Day. I can't eat anything with garlic not even to mention that horrible Fucking green ball of hell. Fuck you any your "quinky" sauce.

lame trying ressurect a 4 year old meme

Try some potstickers/gyoza; with keepie mayo and soysauce mixed (or normal mayo with msg) and thats god tier. If u wnat it better mix soysauxe with sesame oil and suger and mix that with mayo. Other common sauces *not for gyoza* are bbq sauce and mayo and ketchup and mayo. Many many things are item A and mayo. Crema dips are ussualy mayo and sour creme with chili or cheese flavors. Mayo is the perfect base. Alo ketchup and horseradish is that shrinp cocktail sauce.

Oh yeah? You wouldn't punish someone for sending food back, or not wanting to pay for the meal because they don't like the way it tastes.

Topkek, tell us where you work faggot.

fuck your autism sauce user

Also personaly i believe in teaching kods to respect others meals; and to relaise you can learn to like something, personaly i would teach them to learn to like healthy things but none the less its an inportant skill. If the kid rejects a gift of food from someone because they are picky little shits you have failed the respect portion of parenting.

Not paying I would be pissed.
But people ALWAYS send shit back, waitors and such forget stuff and what not too

Customer is always right. I mean, if the hate the food they won't pay/come back.

Are you truly part of a business? The customer is always WRONG

Not when tips, money, and people coming back to the place to spend money. If you ever get in the bis you need to learn when to redo things.

ANY good resurant will give you your meal, if they don't like it, they tell the waitor and a free one is sent to the customer. 2 meals for the price of 1 that keeps customers coming back.

I'm pretty sure even fast food places started that.

Started doing*

Why are you talking about your wife and daughter on Sup Forums?

>sayosauce like the orientals make.

sorry user, wont bait this one.

Id make you eat saurkraut with mustard every night and see how you like it.

The customer is right until they begin to tell you "how it's supposed to be" when really nothing has ever changed in the way the food is prepped. Or when they begin to directly insult you. Then they're wrong as shit. Also if they pull that "your prices went up" bullshit when the prices have been the same for years lol

Do you make your daughter pay for her food?

That's a terrible business motto. You will end up attracting shitty people. You want to keep good customers happy but you have to weed out the bad ones. If they're sending food back, they don't deserve to eat your food. What if everyone that went there got 3 meals for the price of one? Waste of food and money on your behalf

You sound like Hank Hill

It's not like everyone comes in doing it. Maybe once a week, and usually it'll be the fault of one of the staff.

Like someone'll order a steak med rare, someone'll cook it too little/too long and they get the second correct steak free. but you don't get shit people when charging 42 dollars for a steak and potatoes meal. We try our damndest not to over/undercook things, but grills and steaks aren't all the same. Same with cooking anything else.

Maybe I make a salad, someone forgets to change the dressing or whatever, then it gets there, the don't eat oil/vinegar or whatever, send it back, get a new one.

I'm pretty sure every resturant does a variation on it.

I've worked places that do meal free if messed up/takes too long, and places where they do double meals it's not uncommon in the US, IDK where you live, but here it's pretty much standard. Hell McDonnalds'll give you free food if they make you wait longer than 10 minutes

Maybe don't put your fucking sauce on her burger? It's not that hard.

You overreacted.

And it's SOY sauce you troglodyte.

I hope when your daughter grows up, she does everything you hate. The idea of "this is my house, blah blah" is bullshit. If she doesn't like your faggot sauce, she doesn't like it. Imagine if you were in her shoes where you were forced to eat food you didn't like; you'd get sick of it too. I would say be empathetic, but I'm sure you couldn't find the time as you likely spend your time choking on cock.

I get if it's a mistake on the restaurants behalf. Then it should be corrected. If it's a terrible customer ordering a burger then send it back because there are pickles on it and they don't like pickles and say that taking the pickles of wont work cause it's already contaminated, then they shouldn't get treated nicely

one of the gr8test b8 of all time
Sup Forums deserves to be shout down at this point

shutdown*

as long as she eats the food, what the hell do you care what she puts on it?

WITH THAT I CAN AGREE

It's worse when it's the corn touching potatoes or something...God I hate those people.

You're the dad at the barbeque who makes uncomfortable comments about the meat that is being cooked, whilst not cooking it yourself.

Let your daughter have opinions, you 1980s stereotype.

Your first mistake was not slapping the ever loving shit out of your wife for questioning your authority.

youtu.be/7gKCH8iEQOE?t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=kwBZ_wqNbAI