Hey guys. I'm a little sissy faggot and I really feel like chatting with a dominant male or female right now. In fact...

Hey guys. I'm a little sissy faggot and I really feel like chatting with a dominant male or female right now. In fact, I'm so lonely right now, I'd even chat with another sissy too. I know it's early in the US but it's 3:30 here and I need to stay up for the next 2 hours. Anyone want to chat here or kik to help keep me awake?

Pic not related. It's just some random ass pic I picked up somewhere walking the line...

show me yer brown eye

I wanted to chat, not camwhore. I gotta work in the morning. I don't have time to gussy up my hole.

social interaction is overrated

You think so? I always liked talking to people. Even the A-holes of the world can be fun to talk to if you find a common interest. I'm not saying you have to be fast friends with everyone you talk to, but it's better than nothing. Those people who eavesdrop on other people's conversations and then just secretly hate the things they say and do are crazy. Just talk to them. They just might be accidentally interesting. And, if they aren't, you got almost no investment in them.

overrated is being generous, talking to people usually leads to listening to their shitty opinion be it political or whatever, not worth the effort

Politics bore me too. I usually try to steer the conversation to other areas. But then again, I'm older now (almost 35) and people my age have become jaded enough to know that politics doesn't mean shit in our lives. So I don't get the steady dose of shitty opinions anymore. So that's probably why I really like talking to new people.

it's strange how much that shit gets brought up from people around me, i'm 20
probably just because i live in bumfuck nowhere south carolina

Politics is a soap opera for people who like to make fun of people who watch soap operas.

People who live and breathe fantasy football will sit around talking about it all day. Then in the same breath they will eviscerate some kid who likes to play dungeons and dragons. But it's the same fucking thing!

People who live and breathe politics like to think they are so sophisticated but they're just caught up in stupid mundane bullshit too.

yep, that's why i sit inside and play vidya/read all day

Oh, man. You just punched my button. I used to sit around and read all the time too. But when I tried to write I always felt I could get the descriptions right but the conversation sounded to bad. That was when I realized I needed a lot more interaction with people so I could become a better writer. So I went out and forced myself to talk to people and make casual friendships.

what did you write?

I've been writing all my life. I've written several essays and have been published twice.

I've also written 2 novels. One of which I'm proud of and the other I destroyed as soon as I was finished. I knew half way in it wan't any good but I couldn't just quit. The characters meant too much to me and it didn't seem right just to abandon them without finishing the story.

like what sort though? fantasy or what?

No. Not fantasy. Fiction, though. The Novel I wrote that I actually liked started out as just a short story about a young kid who's father had the beginning stages of dementia so he stole his dad's car to go see a friend in San Francisco because he couldn't handle seeing his dad's health decay. But I couldn't get the story done in 3 chapters so I made it a novel.

You know, stupid shit like that...

i don't think i'd ever write, but i'd like to create a fantasy story, somewhat like Tolkien
i'm not creative enough for it tho, that story doesn't sound bad. Maybe a bit soft

That's the spirit. You should write it. Don't worry if it sucks because it probably will. At least at first. Just keep writing it over and over again until it's good. Writing isn't a natural talent so much as it's labour of love.

perhaps when i get old and bored
right now i'm doing music as my "creative outlet" i guess, though the 2 could benefit one another i think

For sure. But don't do it because you're bored, because it won't be any good. Do it because you enjoy it.

the hard part is gonna be getting an idea for it all though

anyway, good talk. I'm tired and horny. I'm going to go hump a pillow to sleep. I hate being alone in a foreign country.

If anyone feel like chatting kik me at PurpleMonkeyButler